The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 03:37 AM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 10-04-2013, 03:37 AM   #2
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Default Henry Cavill IS Superman

Talk about the Man of Steel in all his deliciousness. :p

Old 10-04-2013, 03:37 AM   #3
Ugly Casanova
Newbie First Class

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman

I did this lighter one, too. Sort of a "his and hers" pair. I know the ladies love Henry. :) My girlfriend keeps looking at pictures of him online. I may have to assassinate him.

Link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/16340125...op_home_active

His and Hers pair:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/16381515...op_home_active

Old 10-04-2013, 03:40 AM   #4
Ugly Casanova
Newbie First Class

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 1

Link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/16380147...?ref=related-5

I really hope you guys like it. It took me a long time!

Old 10-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #5
TheBat812
Side-Kick

I really love that second one. The colors are perfect and I love the texture of the brushstrokes in the background. So this is all a physical work?

Old 10-04-2013, 05:07 AM   #6
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick

That's awesome! The second one is my favourite too. That silhouette is instantly recognisable as the MOS Superman too, nice work man!

Old 10-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #7
Ugly Casanova
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBat812 View Post
I really love that second one. The colors are perfect and I love the texture of the brushstrokes in the background. So this is all a physical work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man.of.Tomorrow View Post
That's awesome! The second one is my favourite too. That silhouette is instantly recognisable as the MOS Superman too, nice work man!
Thanks guys! That's so cool you like it. Yes, it's all a physical work. Hand cut metal on a canvas. But I make individual poster prints and sell them through Etsy. I gave the link above.

Yeah, I love that silhouette. You're right, clearly not Reeve's Superman. I'll post more if I do them.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
-Kal-Elle-
Side-Kick

Wow that artwork is so good! You've got some serious talent

I'm new here so thought I'd kick off my contribution with some new pics of our very own Superman from last night, shooting his new movie in Rome. These pics made me laugh, partly for his expression in the first but also how sweet he and Armie look on the vespa together

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...31308664_n.jpg

Old 10-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #9
Rorschach2012
$

Lotta homosexual vibes from that vespa ride. Papa like.

Old 10-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #10
Krumm
Beer Snob

Those vespa pics make me long for Hammer as Batman just for the hilarious manips they would inspire.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #11
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

So Cavill's the bottom, right? Great news for power tops.

Old 10-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #12
Tempest
Life is a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
So Cavill's the bottom, right? Great news for power tops.
I foresee much slash and RPS slash generated from this film. Not that I'm complaining.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:40 AM   #13
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc23 View Post
I would be ecstatic if he were the next Bond. However, I'm not holding my breath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Cavill's already Superman, I'd be kinda disappointed if he were the new Bond, I want to see someone as Bond that isn't already a huge action hero
Quote:
But yeah, agree with you about Bond. I actually think he'd make a really good Bond, but also he should get the gig regardless just cause he wears the hell out of a suit. And he has a good frown. Bond needs a good frown, very important!
I think sometimes the obvious choice is the right choice. He is practically born for it and he said in many interviews that he could absolutely love to do it.

He almost won Superman but got to play it years later. It would be karmic justice if after finishing runner-up to Craig the first time around, he gets the part the second time around.

But his fame may sadly work against him and like I said people might consider his casting too obvious.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:47 AM   #14
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Yes!! He is 'fat Cavill' after all! Ha, not really obv, but the dude has a sizeable ass for a guy. Kinda like a girl's butt - you could park on a pint on his butt and it would probably stay upright. I'd like to point out that I never noticed this until women pointed it out, but now I can't help but notice it, espec in certain clothes...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lc23 View Post
Yep. This lady right here loves Henry's luscious booty. I've always noticed it. He could do side bends or situps, but please don't lose that butt! Baby Got Back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
Most girls don't have a butt the quality of Henry's either. Now that I'm weightlifting, every girl's butt looks kind of flat! Except if they lift weights too. Then it's

I love great butts on guys. It's partly the reason why I'm such a huge figure skating fan. Sure, most of the (North American) male skaters are gay, but who cares? That doesn't stop me from ogling some nice butts.
Lol. Someone here did say that Cavill had child bearing hips.

I think if you are hitting your legs hard, your glutes will start popping too! Gerard Butler said that when he was training for 300, he started get an ass big as Jennifer Lopez and he could balance drinks on it at parties.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:49 AM   #15
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kal-Elle- View Post
Wow that artwork is so good! You've got some serious talent

I'm new here so thought I'd kick off my contribution with some new pics of our very own Superman from last night, shooting his new movie in Rome. These pics made me laugh, partly for his expression in the first but also how sweet he and Armie look on the vespa together

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...31308664_n.jpg
Thanks for posting! There are so many pictures of Cavill from the U.N.C.L.E. set that I have become proper bored from posting them.

And that bike ride does seem hilarious. I bet it will be a comedic scene in the film. It looks so bromantic! I bet this movie will play like a bromance between Solo and Ilya just like Ritchie's Sherlock is basically a bromance between Sherlock and Watson.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:55 AM   #16
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Superman beaten by a rugby player in pushup contest!

http://www.therugbypaper.co.uk/featu...-by-tom-croft/
Quote:
Aaron Penberthy knew he was in for something special when he ended his time with the Cornish Pirates to join upwardly mobile Jersey.

But what the talented fly-half had not prepared for was a visit from Superman during the club’s opening pre-season friendly against Leicester.

Hollywood’s latest Man of Steel, Jersey-born superstar Henry Cavill, has since become a season ticket holder and will attend whenever he can.

But, as Penberthy reveals, Superman might not be so keen to challenge the physical prowess of rugby players on his next visit to St Peter.

“It was weird. There was a big crowd at the top of the clubhouse and none of us knew what it was all about” Penberthy told The Rugby Paper.

“It turned out Henry Cavill was up there and I had no idea he was a Jersey boy. It was all good fun and a lot of us had our pictures taken.

“He partied with the Leicester team afterwards and said that if any of their lads could beat him to 50 press-ups, they could use his limousine.

“Tom Croft promptly beat him and got his driver to take him into town. Henry had a good time with us but might not fancy doing that again!”
This dude beat Superman!

Old 10-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #17
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroInMe View Post
No I agree with you. He was already big in MOS. Just saying it seems like he'll be even bigger for SVB (Hopefully not the title) movie.
He could definitely try for bigger. He was 190 for MOS.

Old 10-05-2013, 05:28 AM   #18
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg

i can't believe he was 190 in mos. not at 6 foot 1 with that frame.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #19
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Cavill last night went to Pierluigi Restaurant in Italy which is frequented by many big celebrities. The owner posted a picture.

Cavill again has a natural spit curl like in thousand other candid photos.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #20
DKDetective
"He'll be a god to them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
i can't believe he was 190 in mos. not at 6 foot 1 with that frame.
That is what Mark Twight said in an interview with Muscle & Fitness. But, then again, Twight also said he got down to 3-4% bodyfat, which is completely false. So the credibility of the quote is in question.

However, Cavill's frame and genetics would actually be the explanation for how he looked so big while being so light. Although broad shouldered, Cavill is actually surprisingly small boned. (see his waist, wrists, knees, and ankles) The result is that less mass pops way more effectively on his frame. Add in all the tricks that Snyder did to make Cavill look as big as possible and it is plausible.

Old 10-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #21
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick

I swear that spit curl is taunting us. I mean NO ONE has a natural spit curl these days - oh yeah, except the dude playing Superman. I actually think they did the right thing omitting the spit curl as Supes as it does look ridiculous to have this stray curl when he's all suited up and flying around kicking ass, but I think they should use it for him as Clark. Although maybe he only has it when his hair is shorter, like it is now? It was longer/thicker than this when they were filming MOS I think...? Anyway, he's looking good. If I saw him I'd definitely try to get a photo but I'm not sure I'd want to stand beside him for it... lol

Old 10-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #22
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane

Was there mocking of the Cavill booty in this thread?! Thou shant mocketh the Cavill booty, it is a thing of beauty.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #23
-Kal-Elle-
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumcat View Post
Thanks for posting! There are so many pictures of Cavill from the U.N.C.L.E. set that I have become proper bored from posting them.
No worries, pleased to contribute here finally as I have actually been a visitor here for YEARS but never joined up. So I am more than happy to spend hours trawling the internet for pics of Henry! Not the worst chore in the world by any means

While we seem to be on the subject of Henry's beautiful booty already, here is a pic I missed yesterday

And these are from last night

And this is from today, out sightseeing in Rome!

Okay I think that should probably do for today! xx

Old 10-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #24
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
I swear that spit curl is taunting us. I mean NO ONE has a natural spit curl these days - oh yeah, except the dude playing Superman. I actually think they did the right thing omitting the spit curl as Supes as it does look ridiculous to have this stray curl when he's all suited up and flying around kicking ass, but I think they should use it for him as Clark. Although maybe he only has it when his hair is shorter, like it is now? It was longer/thicker than this when they were filming MOS I think...? Anyway, he's looking good. If I saw him I'd definitely try to get a photo but I'm not sure I'd want to stand beside him for it... lol
I think it would be a great inversion of the original mythos if Clark had the spit curl and Superman didn't. It'd be a brilliant idea. But Cavill clearly naturally has a spit curl in many pictures so they are definitely going out of their way in the film to style it differently.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #25
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kal-Elle- View Post
More spit curl.

Closed Thread