The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #301
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Scarlet Witch's hair should be reddish brown. Black Widow's hair should be red. Captain Marvel is a blond. Wasp has brown hair. Spiderwoman has black hair. She-Hulk's hair is a green-tinted black.

Old 10-06-2013, 12:10 AM   #302
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

I think this is good enough.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #303
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I think this is good enough.

That's perfectly fine.

I wish Mary Jane in the movies had that colour hair - perhaps a little redder, but with brown as the base. Instead Kirsten Dunst had this deep fake red hair in the first movie and then it got progressively lighter as if she were more ginger than red, and then even becoming strawberry blonde. I think MJ is more auburn than ginger.

I don't remember what Shailene Woodley's MJ hair colour was like, but maybe we'll never know now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerPA View Post
Scarlet Witch's hair should be reddish brown. Black Widow's hair should be red. Captain Marvel is a blond. Wasp has brown hair. Spiderwoman has black hair. She-Hulk's hair is a green-tinted black.
Spider-Woman originally had light brown hair, but she wore a long black wig. Then she actually started dyeing her hair black and began growing it out that long. I don't know now if it has been retconned so that she has always been black haired. I prefer her with that colour anyway.

Last edited by Dark Raven; 10-06-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:49 AM   #304
Wine-N-Cheese
Side-Kick

It usually is just plain brown now, tbh. I don't think any colorist has bothered with "auburn" since technicolor died, and even then it was inconsistant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I wish Mary Jane in the movies had that colour hair - perhaps a little redder, but with brown as the base. Instead Kirsten Dunst had this deep fake red hair in the first movie and then it got progressively lighter as if she were more ginger than red, and then even becoming strawberry blonde. I think MJ is more auburn than ginger.
The same thing happened to Gwyneth Paltrow and ScarJo seems to be going the way.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #305
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Speaking of which, Olsen looks like she would make a good MJ. That'll never happen now though of course.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #306
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine-N-Cheese View Post
It usually is just plain brown now, tbh. I don't think any colorist has bothered with "auburn" since technicolor died, and even then it was inconsistant.

The same thing happened to Gwyneth Paltrow and ScarJo seems to be going the way.
I mentioned that in another thread (or maybe earlier in this one). Gwyneth's hair in IM3 barely looked any different from her normal blonde hair.

ScarJo was very dark haired in IM2. She definitely doesn't have that same shade in CA:TWS.

It's as if these women will put up for it for 1 movie, but hope that, as they get gradually lighter for each successive film, people won't notice when they return to their natural shade.

Old 10-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #307
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

possible information for AoU, regarding Thor: The Dark World.

a few interesting things here...

http://thormovies.tumblr.com/post/63030752606

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Like the major comic book Thor, “the kingdom of darkness” - this is his personal journey where the hero has to solve his own problems without the help of all the other superheroes. With regard to the second general collection “The Avengers,” he will in 2015, where the team will be a new intergalactic threat.

Now Marvel Studios vengeance is developing a new scene, which by tradition will stick to the film’s credits. We did not reveal all the secrets, but there is a good chance that it will eyeliner to the sequel “The Avengers”, because just the other day, Alan Taylor familiarized with the new script by Joss Whedon .

So, it says the team faces a new intergalactic threat...Ultron? Intergalactic?? Huh? lets make a quick list here...
-In the trailer "the fabric of reality is being torn apart"
-Based on the childrens book for the movie, there is a "rift in time and space"
-This article also seems into indicate that the after credit scene involves the Avengers sequel, where Alan Taylor was given the script by Whedon's sequel...

Perhaps Ultron gets created In avengers 2, and he already took over the world? But due to the events of Thor: The Dark World, Ultron finds himself back in the past?...

Old 10-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #308
SpideyFan866
Hero Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
possible information for AoU, regarding Thor: The Dark World.

a few interesting things here...

http://thormovies.tumblr.com/post/63030752606

Like the major comic book Thor, “the kingdom of darkness” - this is his personal journey where the hero has to solve his own problems without the help of all the other superheroes. With regard to the second general collection “The Avengers,” he will in 2015, where the team will be a new intergalactic threat.

Now Marvel Studios vengeance is developing a new scene, which by tradition will stick to the film’s credits. We did not reveal all the secrets, but there is a good chance that it will eyeliner to the sequel “The Avengers”, because just the other day, Alan Taylor familiarized with the new script by Joss Whedon .

So, it says the team faces a new intergalactic threat...Ultron? Intergalactic?? Huh? lets make a quick list here...
-In the trailer "the fabric of reality is being torn apart"
-Based on the childrens book for the movie, there is a "rift in time and space"
-This article also seems into indicate that the after credit scene involves the Avengers sequel, where Alan Taylor was given the script by Whedon's sequel...

Perhaps Ultron gets created In avengers 2, and he already took over the world? But due to the events of Thor: The Dark World, Ultron finds himself back in the past?...

Very interesting.

I'm with you on the theory that, in the future, the
Age of Ultron future has happened and he has taken over.

However, I think it would Vision who got pulled through time.

And while The Avengers are trying to prevent that future, Vision will be trying to ensure it.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #309
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Now, do we want Wanda to be grounded or mentally ill? I think it should be clear that she has mental health issues as I think it's wrong to join in with the stigma and tip toe around it.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #310
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

I just don't want her to become another River, but I doubt he'd do that.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #311
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Very interesting.

I'm with you on the theory that, in the future, the
Age of Ultron future has happened and he has taken over.

However, I think it would Vision who got pulled through time.

And while The Avengers are trying to prevent that future, Vision will be trying to ensure it.

Or perhaps he comes and creates visions body, as this ultimate weapon. When the heros, stark/jarvis are able to hack the vision, Ultron who has gone through that rift comes in full force with 100s of ultron bots for a final battle??

Old 10-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #312
BoredGuy
Killing Time

With all these psychologists calling out comics for their portrayal of people with mental health issues, I'd say they should avoid that bag of worms entirely. She should be totally sane. If they wanna go that route, at least wait a couple sequels till you could do some sort of House of M/Inhumans hybrid story.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #313
metaphysician
Side-Kick

It was a bout of terrible writing to make her insane in the comics, in the first place. The movies should take pointers from Disassembled only slightly before they take pointers from Civil War or One More Day.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #314
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

They should just make Wanda as she was classically in the comics. No insanity and no incest either. These recent things which are introduced start being regarded as if they are the default portrayal for these characters when they're more of an aberration.

Old 10-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #315
BoredGuy
Killing Time

and I'm sorry, I'm sure Miss Olsen is a fine actress and all, very excited to see what she does...

but chick looks like Michael Jackson with a brown wig on
at least in that pic up top

Old 10-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #316
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

I think she looks like her sisters

Old 10-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #317
BoredGuy
Killing Time

yeah.... but with MJ's nose pasted on her face!

Old 10-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #318
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
and I'm sorry, I'm sure Miss Olsen is a fine actress and all, very excited to see what she does...

I want what you're smoking

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 10-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #319
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

Olsen is hot, I don't think she looks like MJ.

Spider-Man 2, The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman Begins, Batman '89, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, The Amazing Spider-Man
Old 10-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #320
smashmode
House Stark

Really? Michael Jackson guys?

Old 10-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #321
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashmode View Post
Really? Michael Jackson guys?
Only one very bored guy. No-one else thinks she's looks like him.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #322
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
If it was between a white wig and just keeping his normal hair I'd opt for the latter. Yeesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
If Storm had black hair....I would literally boycott the medium in which she was in. Seriously, it would bother me that much, and nothing ever bothers me.
Translation "It only matter when its a character I care about."

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 10-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #323
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
It was a bout of terrible writing to make her insane in the comics, in the first place. The movies should take pointers from Disassembled only slightly before they take pointers from Civil War or One More Day.
Honestly I hope they stay away from all of those stories and pull more from classic Wanda or Busiek's run.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in today’s protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You don’t like a story? That’s fine – don’t read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 10-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #324
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
Translation "It only matter when its a character I care about."
Now you're getting it.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #325
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post

Nerd standards.

Closed Thread