The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men Sequels & Spin-Offs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #26
kasjan
Side-Kick
 
kasjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,635
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse



Eventually Tony Todd.

kasjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #27
Dr. Remy Lebeau
The doctor is in chere!
 
Dr. Remy Lebeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 430
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

I would think that Apocalypse would make more sense right off the bat than Mr. Sinister since Sinister is very tied in to Scott's past. Given that he's dead, it wouldn't work to well (in my mind). Apocalypse would work great after DOFP, but Age of Apocalypse is a very particular story that would need to come later after En Sabah Nur is introduced.

Dr. Remy Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #28
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,657
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

About the title, if they don't want to use "Age of Apocalypse" because transformers and Avengers are already using the "Age of " for their films.

How about "X-Men: The Apocalypse"? Its simple yet striking.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #29
kasjan
Side-Kick
 
kasjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,635
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Logan creates new timeline since 1973, Scott will be still alive in this one.

kasjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:57 AM   #30
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,609
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasjan View Post
Logan creates new timeline since 1973, Scott will be still alive in this one.
That may or may not happen, its best not to expect scott to be alive at some point in this film just incase it doesn't happen

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #31
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Whether Scott is alive or not doesn't matter. It makes a lot of sense to have Wolverine "return" from the past and find himself in a new future controlled by Apocalypse. So DOFP would end with Wolvie back in this changed future, with his wife (Jean) and him missing an arm (shot off by Scott). This ends the movie...

Then when Age of Apocalypse (that needs to be the title, though I could accept psylockolussus recommendation of "X-Men: The Apocalypse") starts they could either go with Mags explaining to Wolvie who this Apocalypse is, or they could do a flashback of him. Personally I would like to see it as just the explaining since that would leave a possible Apocalypse Origins movie (that would have part of the story be with the X-Men in either the present or First Class times. And that story could even include Sinister!

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #32
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Here is how I would love to see DOFP end:

When Wolverine's mind is returned he finds himself in the middle of a fierce battle. Sentinals are flying all around and there are various X-characters that we've seen (and some that we have not yet seen) running around fighting. Explosions everywhere. Laser fire, etc. Wolverine has obviously gone down since someone is sitting over him trying to get him to move. It turns out to be Jean, who is obviously distraught. Logan is so disoriented that he can't fathom what is going on around him. When his eyes open Jean is relieved, kisses him full on the mouth and says "I thought I lost you!". In the distance a beam of energy hits a craft which starts to fall out of the sky right towards Wolverine and Jean. She doesn't see it and Wolverine is too confused to act. All of a sudden the craft's trajectory is altered. Magneto appears hovering above the battle and a huge outward magnetic burst causes all of the opposing mechanizations to blow up giving his rebels a chance to escape. Jean throws Wolverine's left arm over her shoulder and strains to lift him to his feet. Logan starts to flee with her towards the area where Magneto appeared. He looks down and notices he's wearing a dark uniform with red accents, very different than he has ever worn. As he staggers away with the help of Jean his eye is drawn towards his left arm where he sees that it ends not with his hand, but instead in a metal cap. His hand is gone.

Fade to black.

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:11 AM   #33
kasjan
Side-Kick
 
kasjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,635
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

If Logan loses hand or arm, hope FOX won't give Jackman a looking like Winter Soldier arm, and won't make him Cable. I'm worry that's why Jackman said DOFP is his last as Wolverine, hope he won't be Cable since now.

kasjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #34
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,609
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

There is many ways this film could end, I don't ink there is any ending at makes more sense then another

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #35
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

^ It all depends...

If they want to have the cause of the Age of Apocalypse be what Wolverine changes in the past, then him "waking up" back in the present, but it being a different present, controlled by Apacoalypse, just makes sense. It leaves us on a cliffhanger for the next movie.

But if instead they want to explore the whole Xavier dying in the past, murdered accidentally by either his son or someone else (maybe First Class Magneto - but there would need to be a catalyst caused by someone in the future coming back)), which causes Magneto to run the school and the Age of Apocalypse to happen, then a different ending for DOFP makes sense.

Actually, these two could be combined. Imagine in DOFP that Wolverine coming back causes Mags to accidentally kil Xavier. Wolvie ends up being sent back to the present, but it's a changed present (Age of Apocalypse) caused by the death of First Class Xavier...

Hmm... I like this!

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:22 AM   #36
Dasher10
Side-Kick
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

I'm not sure how I feel about Apocalypse being the next villain when Cable is being introduced in X-Force. I'm not sure how I feel if Cyclops isn't coming back first. That and Angel isn't in DOFP. Those are his three biggest enemies. Apocalypse needs more buildup.

The way that I'd handle it is to first give us another villain. If the new timeline still has a dead Cyclops, I'd want to see Cameron Hodge first to give Angel more development. If Cyclops is still dead, than I'd like to see Sinister come first as somebody who cloned Scott just to bring him onto the team and maybe play up the Cyclops/Sinister rivalry.

Save Apocalypse for after X-Force. We need Cyclops, Angel and Cable first to do Apocalypse justice. Besides, Sinister and Hodge are lesser threats and if you do them right after Apocalypse, that'll be a step down. Apocalypse is the biggest threat the X-Men have, he needs to remain in the background for a little while longer.

Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:20 AM   #37
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

totally agree with that.

Cyclops and Angel should be pivotal roles in a possible Age of Apocalypse addaptation. With the rest of the team involved too and Cable being there too, in case Fox wants to make a big X-Men & XForce crossover

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #38
def28
Side-Kick
 
def28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,406
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

With what they have now. I think an X-Force film, a new X-Men movie with Cyclops/Angel then an AOA film crossing the two. Apocalypse is a big presence with a lot of mythology, so I'd like to see some sort of build to him in X-Force. Not as the main baddie but to create his presence. Be great to see some foreshadowing and actual planning taking place.

But yeah, first things first. Get Cyc, Cable and Angel introduced or back in the franchise.


Last edited by def28; 10-05-2013 at 02:41 PM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #39
Dasher10
Side-Kick
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
totally agree with that.

Cyclops and Angel should be pivotal roles in a possible Age of Apocalypse addaptation. With the rest of the team involved too and Cable being there too, in case Fox wants to make a big X-Men & XForce crossover
I was thinking less AoA. More along the lines of X-Factor Endgame (which needs Cyclops and Angel), The Twelve (which needs Cyclops and Cable), Apocalypse Solution (Which needs Angel) and The Dark Angel Saga (which again, needs Angel). Do a mashup of elements from those storylines.

Also, 2015 is too early for the main X-Men to appear again. Fox should focus on X-Factor, Wolverine, Deadpool, Silver Surfer, X-Men, X-Force and Fantastic Four and do one to two a year so they aren't milking the same characters every year.

That and 1-2 films yearly also frees up Fox to work on other projects and get around 2 other tentpole films released per year.

Apocalypse needs foreshadowing. Like Cable will talk about how he wants to set things right in our present in X-Force and Mr. Sinister tells Cyclops that he's not the enemy and the lesser evil to a greater threat in X5. That teases Apocalypse as this great world-altering threat that come X6 will be the biggest, baddest threat ever.


Last edited by Dasher10; 10-05-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #40
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

when I name AoA Im not talking exactly about the same storyline, but to do a big movie crossover with Apocalypse as the ultimate villain, the horsemen, Archangel and all of that.

Id do a mix of storylines too, but keeping Archangel, and using both Sinister and Apocalypse.

A Two part would be perfect, shoted back to back and to be released in 2017 and 2018. This way the OT cast could film just in 2016, and Fox could use this crossover as their big final goodbye.

What I dont find smart by Fox is to pretend they could use OT cast again in 2020. To shot back to back is the best option in this case.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #41
Dasher10
Side-Kick
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

I'd rather see Sinister in his own film. He more than pulled his own weight in Messiah Complex, Mutant Massacre and Inferno.

I'd also like to see Cyclops face down Sinister at the end of the film and utter the words, "get the hell away from my son, you son of a b****!" before completely pwning him. A good Cyclops/Cable dynamic is a must before Apocalypse hits.

After Apocalypse, the best places to go are Bastion, Donald Pierce and Proteus.

Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #42
Genosha
Mutant Island
 
Genosha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where Mutants Will One Day Rule
Posts: 764
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Isn't there a temple in DOFP?

Possible connection to Apocalypse?

Genosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #43
Dasher10
Side-Kick
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosha View Post
Isn't there a temple in DOFP?

Possible connection to Apocalypse?

Allegedly, that's where they're going to be the hideout where Shadowcat sends Wolverine back in time. I still feel that Apocalypse should be teased in DOFP, X-Force (Stryfe is connected to Apocalypse and Selene was the second mutant on Earth after Apocalypse), the X-Film after that (Sinister used to deal with Apocalypse before betraying him for being even worse than he is and and Cameron Hodge might be what starts a race war between humans and mutants with Apocalypse being the radical alternative to Magneto with his claims for extinction making him simply a mutant Hodge).

Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:45 AM   #44
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

^ Totally agree that Sinister could hold his own as a main villain. Especially if they go back in time to show Nathaniel Essex's origin. That would be pretty cool!

Apocalypse needs to be an X-Men villain. Yes some of the X-Force cast could be in the story, but he needs to be the villain of the X-Men. But the great thing with Apocalypse is that in Age of Apocalypse anything is possible. Any dead character could be back. Just cause Cyclops is dead doesn't mean they couldn't bring him back.

But let's analyze each of the main characters in AOA:

Legion: Do we HAVE to have Legion be the one to kill Xavier? No, but it would be cool. I've seen it done (I believe in a cartoon) where Wolverine (or was it Bishop) comes back from the past and it is now the Age of Apocalypse. Could be done either way, though having Legion (or someone else) go back to the past again would enable the First Class cast (some of them) to be used again.

Bishop: He's the only one that knows that the timeline was changed. We will have Bishop in DOFP, so he's good to go.

Magneto: Could possibly use Fassbender as the Magneto in the AOA. Once the past changes, does what year it is really matter? Guess it does a bit since these X-Men movie timelines are so messed up. Either way Mags leads the X-Men against Apocalypse.

Astonishing X-Men (Rogue, Sabertooth, Blink, Wild Child, Morph and Sunfore). This group could be changed up some, but effectively Mags sends a team to stop the cullings.

Amazing X-Men (Quicksilver, Storm, Dazzler, Banshee, Iceman and Exodus). Same thing, these characters can be changed up to be just part of Mags' X-Men.

Weapon X and Jean: Very important characters (and popular to the GA). The relationship between Wolvie and Jean are important.

Factor X: Cyclops is important. I would normally say his brother is as well, but in our X-Men movies Havok won't work. What is important is that Cyclops is a "bad guy", but he is really helping people escape Beast's pens and he is then helped by Jean.

Dark Beast is important as a minor villain.

X-Man is probably not necessary.

I know many of you think that Angel is important, but why?

He could still be made into Archangel by Sinister in a future movie. I know, he's supposed to be the Horseman Death, and I guess this could be worked into the movie...

So really, who do we need?

Apocalypse
Magneto
Wolverine
Jean
Cyclops
Dark Beast
Bishop
And then some others (Blink, Storm, Etc.)

So why is Cable so important for AOA?????

I know that in a different story it was Apocalypse that infects Nathan, but did that happen in AOA? Couldn't that happen by Sinister? Guess it could happen in AOA. Still don't see why Cable is needed.

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #45
Dasher10
Side-Kick
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Jim View Post
^ Totally agree that Sinister could hold his own as a main villain. Especially if they go back in time to show Nathaniel Essex's origin. That would be pretty cool!

Apocalypse needs to be an X-Men villain. Yes some of the X-Force cast could be in the story, but he needs to be the villain of the X-Men. But the great thing with Apocalypse is that in Age of Apocalypse anything is possible. Any dead character could be back. Just cause Cyclops is dead doesn't mean they couldn't bring him back.

But let's analyze each of the main characters in AOA:

Legion: Do we HAVE to have Legion be the one to kill Xavier? No, but it would be cool. I've seen it done (I believe in a cartoon) where Wolverine (or was it Bishop) comes back from the past and it is now the Age of Apocalypse. Could be done either way, though having Legion (or someone else) go back to the past again would enable the First Class cast (some of them) to be used again.

Bishop: He's the only one that knows that the timeline was changed. We will have Bishop in DOFP, so he's good to go.

Magneto: Could possibly use Fassbender as the Magneto in the AOA. Once the past changes, does what year it is really matter? Guess it does a bit since these X-Men movie timelines are so messed up. Either way Mags leads the X-Men against Apocalypse.

Astonishing X-Men (Rogue, Sabertooth, Blink, Wild Child, Morph and Sunfore). This group could be changed up some, but effectively Mags sends a team to stop the cullings.

Amazing X-Men (Quicksilver, Storm, Dazzler, Banshee, Iceman and Exodus). Same thing, these characters can be changed up to be just part of Mags' X-Men.

Weapon X and Jean: Very important characters (and popular to the GA). The relationship between Wolvie and Jean are important.

Factor X: Cyclops is important. I would normally say his brother is as well, but in our X-Men movies Havok won't work. What is important is that Cyclops is a "bad guy", but he is really helping people escape Beast's pens and he is then helped by Jean.

Dark Beast is important as a minor villain.

X-Man is probably not necessary.

I know many of you think that Angel is important, but why?

He could still be made into Archangel by Sinister in a future movie. I know, he's supposed to be the Horseman Death, and I guess this could be worked into the movie...

So really, who do we need?

Apocalypse
Magneto
Wolverine
Jean
Cyclops
Dark Beast
Bishop
And then some others (Blink, Storm, Etc.)

So why is Cable so important for AOA?????

I know that in a different story it was Apocalypse that infects Nathan, but did that happen in AOA? Couldn't that happen by Sinister? Guess it could happen in AOA. Still don't see why Cable is needed.

AOA is a popular storyline but I think that it's also kind of limited with the kind of stories it can tell. There's nowhere to go after that.


Last edited by Dasher10; 10-07-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #46
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

^ A story about a dystopian future ruled by a being of imense power that believes in survival of the fittest, caused by the accidental death of Prefessor X in the past, seems like a great story to me. And AOA, just like DOFP, resets at the end. Once Apocalypse is defeated and the past is fixed, you're back in the normal timeline with Xavier alive and everything fine.

And there are many cool places to go from there, including:

- Days of Future Present (An X-Men and F4 crossover)
- The Mutant Massacre (Could lead to Angel becoming Archangel)
- Asteroid M (with Fabien Cortez, etc.)
- X-Cutioner's Song (Crossover movie after Cable is ontroduced)
- The Phalanx Covenant
- The Shiar Empire (Hey, if we can have a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, than why not the Shiar? Deathbird and the Starjammers could be cool)
- X-Tinction Agenda
- Fatal Attractions
- Onslaught
- The Dark Phoenix (Once Jean's brought back)
- The Brood
- Inferno

So I'd say there are many good stories to tell after they do Age of Apocalypse!

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #47
Dasher10
Side-Kick
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Jim View Post
^ A story about a dystopian future ruled by a being of imense power that believes in survival of the fittest, caused by the accidental death of Prefessor X in the past, seems like a great story to me. And AOA, just like DOFP, resets at the end. Once Apocalypse is defeated and the past is fixed, you're back in the normal timeline with Xavier alive and everything fine.

And there are many cool places to go from there, including:

- Days of Future Present (An X-Men and F4 crossover)
- The Mutant Massacre (Could lead to Angel becoming Archangel)
- Asteroid M (with Fabien Cortez, etc.)
- X-Cutioner's Song (Crossover movie after Cable is ontroduced)
- The Phalanx Covenant
- The Shiar Empire (Hey, if we can have a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, than why not the Shiar? Deathbird and the Starjammers could be cool)
- X-Tinction Agenda
- Fatal Attractions
- Onslaught
- The Dark Phoenix (Once Jean's brought back)
- The Brood
- Inferno

So I'd say there are many good stories to tell after they do Age of Apocalypse!

I'd still rather see a bit more buildup first as Apocalypse is the greatest threat. Somebody like Emplate, Omega Red, Stryfe or Donald Pierce would be a major step down. Even Hodge, Selene, Sinister and Bastion are considered lesser threats. Jumping right into Apocalypse isn't the best idea, particularly when Bastion has a connection to DOFP and could convince Apocalypse to wage war on humanity, while Sinister also has a history tying him to Apocalypse.

That and DOFP creating an even worse timeline would suck as it would render the previous film pointless. Making the present even worse would be a horrible post-credits scene that would establish a cliffhanger that nobody wants to see. I'd much rather see somebody smaller in the new timeline set up Apocalypse as a larger looming threat, particularly when X-Force is being done before X5.

Having Cable appear as a time traveler bent on preventing the AoA from happening is the best way forward. Have X-Force and X5 set up X6 where Apocalypse appears as a villain similar to how he appears in Louise Simonson's X-Factor Run as well as The Twelve and Apocalypse Solution. Something which establishes the father/son relationship with Cable and Cyclops and gives an X-Men role to Angel. I'm not impatient. I can wait on Apocalypse if it means doing a better series.

Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #48
Super Jim
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

I think this all comes down to the actors that we have. Once the current actors for Xavier and Magneto, and especially Jean and Wolvie are no longer going to be used, it will be time to reboot or go in a different direction. Knowing that these movies come out say every three years that would mean that the next X-Men movie is likely for 2017...

I think all of us would agree with you that Apocalypse is the biggest threat possible in the X-Men stories. So this begs the question:

- With the current actors and the current X-Men movie universe, is X5, which will likely be in 2017, the last one? If so then doesn't AOA make sense?

If not then I can see what you're saying. I've always thought that a Mutant Massacre movie would be great, with the Reavers as the main bad guys and Sinister as the force behind them. And then that would lead to a Sinister movie.

So yes, if they want to have movies in between DOFP and AOA then have Wolvie come back, everything is "fixed" and Jean and Scott are back. great. Then have a movie or two inbetween. And then have someone (Legion or someone else) go back in time again, accidentally kil Xavier, which causes the AOA.

My thought is that too many go back in time movies will come off as "been there, done that". But by having one "go back in time movie" cause the second, "have to go back and fix the past movie", then it seems like one big movie spilt into two...

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #49
Dasher10
Side-Kick
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Jim View Post
I think this all comes down to the actors that we have. Once the current actors for Xavier and Magneto, and especially Jean and Wolvie are no longer going to be used, it will be time to reboot or go in a different direction. Knowing that these movies come out say every three years that would mean that the next X-Men movie is likely for 2017...

I think all of us would agree with you that Apocalypse is the biggest threat possible in the X-Men stories. So this begs the question:

- With the current actors and the current X-Men movie universe, is X5, which will likely be in 2017, the last one? If so then doesn't AOA make sense?

If not then I can see what you're saying. I've always thought that a Mutant Massacre movie would be great, with the Reavers as the main bad guys and Sinister as the force behind them. And then that would lead to a Sinister movie.

So yes, if they want to have movies in between DOFP and AOA then have Wolvie come back, everything is "fixed" and Jean and Scott are back. great. Then have a movie or two inbetween. And then have someone (Legion or someone else) go back in time again, accidentally kil Xavier, which causes the AOA.

My thought is that too many go back in time movies will come off as "been there, done that". But by having one "go back in time movie" cause the second, "have to go back and fix the past movie", then it seems like one big movie spilt into two...
Nah, they'll just recast.

Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:45 AM   #50
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: X4:Apocalypse

Will we see his name in a banner in the next three/four years?



Lets see what happens after DOFP and at ComicCon

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.