The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #201
Bren
Forevernoob
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,676
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

I would love Tony Stark to be driving somewhere at the start of Avengers 2 and drive past Trevor, comes to a stop in a wtf moment. Trevor waves, Stark just stares then drives off.

__________________
Does odd things at random times.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:18 AM   #202
Silvermoth
Avenger
 
Silvermoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,418
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

I'll be interested to find out why tony would invent Ultron. It seems like a bit of a leap for him especially if Ultron will kind of be like his son.

Before people jump in, yes I know hank Pym invented him in the comics but I really don't think they'll bring in a new character just to make an evil robot when they've got tony there all ready and waiting.

Silvermoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #203
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 5,844
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

They've already said they're not bringing Pym in.

Tony's already got Jarvis handling his light work in IM3. He seemed to have good reason to stop a couple times, as Jarvis has attacked Pepper at least twice so far, but he still trusts the AI, and assigns any failure on Jarvis' part to his own short sightedness, what little he has. If only JARVIS was smarter and prepared to work more autonomously, recover from system failures on its own and such, then everything would be so much better!

__________________
WW TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas -
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."
DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #204
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick
 
TheHeatKitchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,128
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
I'll be interested to find out why tony would invent Ultron. It seems like a bit of a leap for him especially if Ultron will kind of be like his son.

Before people jump in, yes I know hank Pym invented him in the comics but I really don't think they'll bring in a new character just to make an evil robot when they've got tony there all ready and waiting.
Pepper had Extremis, he builds Ultron as his perfect son... He just wants a family that can't be destroyed. He's lonely.

The thought of him creating Ultron is intriguing, but I worry what they'll actually do. Might be great, might be horrendous

TheHeatKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:24 AM   #205
HunBoy
Captain Hungary
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 413
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

The potential Masters of Evil

Strucker
Wanda
Pietro
Abomination
Bucky
The Mandarin is an AI, it will still use Trevor's body

HunBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #206
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Strucker
Crossbones
Abomination
Pietro
Wanda
Killian

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #207
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Spider-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In the neighborhood!
Posts: 38,875
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Would we get a full blown Masters of Evil in an Ultron movie? That seems like a lot. I don't think it will go that far this go around (or A3 given Thanos still lingering). I see mostly Hydra people and such, should the Strucker rumor and connections of the twins to Hydra.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #208
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
Would we get a full blown Masters of Evil in an Ultron movie? That seems like a lot. I don't think it will go that far this go around (or A3 given Thanos still lingering). I see mostly Hydra people and such, should the Strucker rumor and connections of the twins to Hydra.
Ultron assembled a version of the Masters in the comics, so that's another reason why they're expected to appear in this movie.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #209
The Overlord
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,328
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Ultron assembled a version of the Masters in the comics, so that's another reason why they're expected to appear in this movie.
That doesn't mean anything, a lot of things that happened in the comics don't happen in the movies. You can't expect Ultron to be leading the Masters of Evil in a movie, because that would too much characters at once fighting for the spot light in a movie.

The Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #210
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
That doesn't mean anything, a lot of things that happened in the comics don't happen in the movies. You can't expect Ultron to be leading the Masters of Evil in a movie, because that would too much characters at once fighting for the spot light in a movie.
Regardless of what you're saying, it's still a valid reason to think the Masters might appear. No one ever said the movies followed the comics exactly, so where are you getting that from? If it did happen, it would be a nod to Ultron assembling them in the comics. It's that simple. Also, neither of us know how the story will go. So if I were you, I wouldn't make any declarations over who can and can't fit in the movie unless you have access to the script.

If they don't appear, that's fine. It will still be an awesome movie. But until then, people are welcome to speculate.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #211
xeno000
Raining hell from above
 
xeno000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 7,197
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

The rumor that Marvel is casting a human Jarvis for AOU certainly brought memories of the Crimson Cowl and Ultron's original version of the Masters to mind. That doesn't mean that Ultron will take over the mind of a human Jarvis and make him the puppet leader of the Masters, of course. However, it seems that Whedon is mining Ultron's first appearance for inspiration, which could include some incarnation of the Master themselves.

xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #212
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

If James Spader does appear in this movie as a human appearance for Ultron, he could use that form to assemble the Masters. That way they'd have no idea he's actually a robot.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #213
smallville fan
Hero
 
smallville fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,258
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

I think The Masters of Evil is quite do-able. Let's see who's still alive, we have Abomination, Red Skull, Justin Hammer, LOKI, Graviton(seen in Agents of SHIELD). We could get something going from that.

__________________
OFFICIAL MAN OF STEEL DEFENDER FOR LIFE

WILL HAPPILY DEBUNK ANY HATER AND SEND THEM PACKING! :P
smallville fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #214
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

I don't think Loki is gonna be in AoU. He could send down Skurge and/or Amora, though.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #215
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 59,972
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Justin Hammer really needs to come back, he probably is beyond pissed right now after seeing all the **** Tony does, and it would be cool to have that one guy on the villains team that's kind of a sarcastic motormouth while everyone else is all "arrrghhh."

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #216
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Even though I think Hammer is weak, I hadn't thought of that and it would be funny to see. Whedon would have fun with his character.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #217
smallville fan
Hero
 
smallville fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,258
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I don't think Loki is gonna be in AoU. He could send down Skurge and/or Amora, though.
I meant in a future movie where Marvel Studios ran out of ideas and are running on fumes and decide "What the heck, let's bring everybody back for one last time."

__________________
OFFICIAL MAN OF STEEL DEFENDER FOR LIFE

WILL HAPPILY DEBUNK ANY HATER AND SEND THEM PACKING! :P
smallville fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #218
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
I meant in a future movie where Marvel Studios ran out of ideas and are running on fumes and decide "What the heck, let's bring everybody back for one last time."
Oh, okay. Personally, I hope the Masters appear in this movie.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #219
The Overlord
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,328
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Regardless of what you're saying, it's still a valid reason to think the Masters might appear. No one ever said the movies followed the comics exactly, so where are you getting that from? If it did happen, it would be a nod to Ultron assembling them in the comics. It's that simple. Also, neither of us know how the story will go. So if I were you, I wouldn't make any declarations over who can and can't fit in the movie unless you have access to the script.

If they don't appear, that's fine. It will still be an awesome movie. But until then, people are welcome to speculate.
I'm not stating declarations, I'm simply using some common sense. There are already a ton of heroes and two villains in the movie already, adding a bunch of other villains would make the movie bloated and would have too many characters fighting for the spot light, plus there are not enough living pre existing villains to fill the MOE ranks at the moment.

It seems like a foolish move to add the MOE in this film, when they already have two villains who can carry the film on their own. It would not make sense from a film making perspective to add the MOE in, its as simple as that. Film and comics are two different mediums, just because something happened in the comics doesn't mean it will happen in the films.

The Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #220
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
I'm not stating declarations, I'm simply using some common sense. There are already a ton of heroes and two villains in the movie already, adding a bunch of other villains would make the movie bloated and would have too many characters fighting for the spot light, plus there are not enough living pre existing villains to fill the MOE ranks at the moment.

It seems like a foolish move to add the MOE in this film, when they already have two villains who can carry the film on their own. It would not make sense from a film making perspective to add the MOE in, its as simple as that. Film and comics are two different mediums, just because something happened in the comics doesn't mean it will happen in the films.
Like I said, who says that just because something happened in the comics it has to happen in the movies? I would think that years of cbms have put that perception to rest. However, cbms have nods to the comics all of the time. And Ultron forming the Masters would be a nod. What you are stating isn't common sense, it's your opinion of how you don't think the villains can fit in the movie. What makes sense and doesn't make sense to you specifically doesn't matter, especially when you have no idea what the story will be. It's Whedon and Marvel who are making the movie. And if they want the Masters to be in it, they will find a way to fit them into the story. There really is nothing else to say.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #221
The Overlord
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,328
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Like I said, who says that just because something happened in the comics it has to happen in the movies? I would think that years of cbms have put that perception to rest. However, cbms have nods to the comics all of the time. And Ultron forming the Masters would be a nod. What you are stating isn't common sense, it's your opinion of how you don't think the villains can fit in the movie. What makes sense and doesn't make sense to you specifically doesn't matter, especially when you have no idea what the story will be. It's Whedon and Marvel who are making the movie. And if they want the Masters to be in it, they will find a way to fit them into the story. There really is nothing else to say.
Your whole basis for saying Ultron form the MOE in this film, is because he did so in the comics, so you seem to be saying that. Besides "it happened in the comics" are you basing the idea that MOE will show up in the movie?

Plus Mandarin was different in the movies, Tony apparently creates Ultron, Abomination is not a Soviet agent, Obadiah Stane is Tony Stark's mentor, Red Skull is the leader Hydra, none of that stuff happened in the comics, so suggesting the MOE will appear in the film, because Ultron formed a version of the group in the comics, doesn't seem like good logic. Besides you have not seen the script either, so you are just speculating as well.

Its a really expensive nod, that would eat into the budget and lengthen the running time of the movie. How does blowing up the budget and eating up screen time on a bunch of characters who there because of "a nod", make sense? A nod would dropping the name of some obscure Marvel character, not ballooning the budget and adding even more characters fighting for screen time, that is not a nod, that is a expensive and time consuming venture.


Last edited by The Overlord; 12-22-2013 at 09:53 PM.
The Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #222
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,841
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
Your whole basis for saying Ultron form the MOE in this film, is because he did so in the comics, so you seem to be saying that. Besides "it happened in the comics" are you basing the idea that MOE will show up in the movie?

Plus Mandarin was different in the movies, Tony apparently creates Ultron, Abomination is not a Soviet agent, Obadiah Stane is Tony Stark's mentor, Red Skull is the leader Hydra, none of that stuff happened in the comics, so suggesting the MOE will appear in the film, because Ultron formed a version of the group in the comics, doesn't seem like good logic. Besides you have not seen the script either, so you are just speculating as well.

Its a really expensive nod, that would eat into the budget and lengthen the running time of the movie. How does blowing up the budget and eating up screen time on a bunch of characters who there because of "a nod", make sense? A nod would dropping the name of some obscure Marvel character, not ballooning the budget and adding even more characters fighting for screen time, that is not a nod, that is a expensive and time consuming venture.
There is no problem with thinking that since Ultron assembled them in the comics to fight the Avengers, he might do the same in this movie since he is the main villain after all. And yes, I am speculating. Was that ever disputed? That is the entire point of this thread. To speculate how the Masters of Evil could appear in AoU, if they appear at all.

You keep coming up with all of these things that are different from the comics, and yet, I've never said that the movies are exactly like the comics. Quite the contrary, actually. It's as if you keep ignoring my statement that I recognize the movies do not follow the comics to a fault because you just want to have something to say.

I'm sure that Disney and Marvel have no problem shelling out the money for the budget to the sequel of one of the most highest grossing movies of all time if they have to do so. And how do you know it would lengthen the running time? Once again, you are making declarative statements with no evidence. If the Masters are naturally a part of the story, say, the first or second act of the movie for example, then running time will be no problem. Also, nods are not just about referencing "obscure comic characters", there are many, many nods in cbms that vary. You have already explained that you don't think the Masters will happen, I get that but it will not change my opinion in the least. I still would like them to appear, and Ultron being the villain does lend to the theory he might assemble them in my opinion. If you have a problem with that, oh well. But I'm not going to sit here and continue this back-and-forth with you because it will continue to go nowhere.

If the Masters do not appear, oh well. I'm still looking forward to AoU, no matter what. But this thread is for speculation for the potential Masters of Evil in the movie.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Daredevil, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four
2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America 3, Doctor Strange(?), X-Men: Apocalypse, Sinister 6, Untitled DC movie, Gareth Edwards' Star Wars, Warcraft


Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 12-22-2013 at 10:13 PM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:24 PM   #223
The Overlord
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,328
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
There is no problem with thinking that since Ultron assembled them in the comics to fight the Avengers, he might do the same in this movie since he is the main villain after all. And yes, I am speculating. Was that ever disputed? That is the entire point of this thread. To speculate how the Masters of Evil could appear in AoU, if they appear at all.

You keep coming up with all of these things that are different from the comics, and yet, I've never said that the movies are exactly like the comics. Quite the contrary, actually. It's as if you keep ignoring my statement that I recognize the movies do not follow the comics to a fault because you just want to have something to say.

I'm sure that Disney and Marvel have no problem shelling out the money for the budget to the sequel of one of the most highest grossing movies of all time if they have to do so. And how do you know it would lengthen the running time? Once again, you are making declarative statements with no evidence. If the Masters are naturally a part of the story, say, the first or second act of the movie for example, then running time will be no problem. Also, nods are not just about referencing "obscure comic characters", there are many, many nods in cbms that vary. You have already explained that you don't think the Masters will happen, I get that but it will not change my opinion in the least. I still would like them to appear, and Ultron being the villain does lend to the theory he might assemble them in my opinion. If you have a problem with that, oh well. But I'm not going to sit here and continue this back-and-forth with you because it will continue to go nowhere.

If the Masters do not appear, oh well. I'm still looking forward to AoU, no matter what. But this thread is for speculation for the potential Masters of Evil in the movie.
Well this thread was created before we knew who was the main villain, so the speculating about the MOE was more possible, now it doesn't seem likely they will appear, though I think the Masters would be a somewhat tricky to pull on in film.

If the Masters of Evil appear in the movie universe, I simply think it would make more sense if they appeared in a third or fourth film, where they can build up a bigger rogues gallery living pre existing villains and give them a movie to themselves, rather trying to shoe horn them in a movie with Ultron. Ultron can carry a movie by himself, having him and the Masters in the same film, seems way packed, IMO. Having them build up and not share screen time with one the Avengers greatest foes, just makes more sense.

If you want to them in this film, that's fine, you are entitled to your opinions, but I just don't see it happening. We can agree to disagree though.

The Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:25 AM   #224
HunBoy
Captain Hungary
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 413
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

(Sorry for my english but) which studio has the Grey Gargoyle movie rights?
G.Gargoyle -> MCU. Good or bad idea?

HunBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #225
metaphysician
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,662
Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

Given that the Grey Gargoyle isn't a mutant, and isn't a Spider-man villain, safe assumption is Marvel has him. He'd be a bit weird to use in a movie, though.

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.