The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan of Steel View Post
@Audrey
Agreed with almost all you've said.. the bravery from Lois is her trait
But some people don't see correctly how Goyer treated women in his movies weak.. but I think in MOS as examples from Faora, Lois Lane (imo this lois is the best so far and her plot was one of the strongest of them) I didn't need the backstory from Lois just the few things that we already know that she's a PP winning and his career is a success, I mean this movie was about Clark origins no? ... We can get a backstory when General Lane appears in the movie don't you think?
Lois Lane is not like Jane Foster or Betty Ross. She is a beloved pop culture icon in her own right and could probably carry her own tv series or movie. A lot of people want and expect to see her well developed. In particular, since Amy Adams is one of the greatest actress es if our time, as such this series is a great opportunity to break new ground, an opportunity that will be squandered if Goyer keeps focusing on weak science fiction and action rather than character development.

I don't want to be told that LL is a pullitzer prize wining reporter,, I want to see it.

As for this "being Clark's story", he was not well develop either. He showed less agency than jor el and he had very, very little dialogue.