The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > DC Comics Films

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #951
roach
I am the night
 
roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under your Refrigerator
Posts: 37,902
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Mask View Post
The fact is there still is no Wonder Woman production from the company that does own the rights. That's nothing new.

I think more fans should make their own fan films because it help further refine the official film. Rainfall's short doesn't have a story or any speaking roles. If fans made a film where Diana does have a foreign accent it would further resolve the superficial details we've argued here for years.
Fans films aren't going to influence WB's mind. They know they need to make this movie based on the new CEO's words. I don't understand the impatience over this. Yes she should have had a movie a long time ago but I don't want them to rush something out that will flop...like Green Lantern. If they want to take their time to get it right I say go on then.

__________________
There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
roach is online now  
Old 10-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #952
ColumbChris
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 20
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
even if she had difficulty gaining weight, she wouldn't have to gain that much since she's already somewhat imposing. she should look fit.



she's got a similar dimensions as former professional volleyball player gabriele reece, i think getting to that level physically would be ideal for her.
I would be happy to meet her

ColumbChris is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #953
aNarcHy2day
Screw You Mayans!
 
aNarcHy2day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: India
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
again it muddles the story...so a pilot crash lands on the Amazon island and knows where the thingie is that they are looking for.
Making Steve a pilot you limit his use in the story. He's a pilot why is he still in the story once he gets back?
By having him be part of the US team investigating the crazy phenomenon he know has a reason to be in the story other than he likes WW.
When did I ever say Steve was a pilot???

The plot I mention could just as easily work with Steve being a Field Agent posted outside the States being airlifted back to headline the investigation into the chaos and lead the counter attack initiative.

That plane could be the one getting crashed.

The upside of him giving the Amazons info is that now he is a valuable asset to them who helped them and thus they decide to help him get back and not just leave him at the next inhabited island!

__________________
THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

Batman- Ben Affleck, 41
Superman- Henry Cavill, 29
Wonder Woman- Gal Gadot, 28
The Flash- Jake Gyllenhaal, 31
Green Lantern- Ryan Reynolds, 36; Idris Elba, 40
and
Vandal Savage- Javier Bardem, 43
aNarcHy2day is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 07:45 PM   #954
Red Mask
Human Killing Machine
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,060
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
Fans films aren't going to influence WB's mind.
It's not for their benefit. It's for ours since we spend so much time discussing her portrayal on film. If fans are willing to experiment on ideas of costume and behavior we'd have something more substantial to base it on.

Stan Lee's Just Imagine Wonder Woman would make a great film although it's not the traditional Wonder Woman. If somebody make a short of that it would shake things up.

__________________
The swordsmanship's first achievement is the unity of man and sword. Once this unity is attained even a blade of grass can be a weapon.

The second achievement is when the sword exists in one's heart. When absent from one's hand one can strike an enemy at paces
even with bare hands.

Swordsmanship's ultimate achievement is the absence of the sword in both hand and heart. The swordsman is at peace with the rest of the world. He vows not to kill.
Red Mask is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 11:50 PM   #955
ralphuniverse
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 107
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

G'day.

I like Themyscira being a safehouse for mythological artifacts and the Amazons being their guardians . But theres no need to remove the Steve Trevor as downed pilot plot line. In fact it makes the story dramatically stronger.

How was the artifact stolen? Outsiders have no idea of the mysterious island.

Heres my take:

Its because the villain has some device that temporarily removed the islands veil. That would lead to planes being sent over to investigate. The Amazons are in a panic as their island has been revealed and the artifact stolen. They think the planes are part of an attack. They take defensive action and bring down the planes (whether is shoot by magic rays, stones from giants birds etc doesn't matter) . Steve is caught by Diana and taken to the Amazons. The lasso of truth finds him innocent but the gals are in an uproar. According to their law no man can enter the island and live. Despite Hippolyta wishes, poor Steve is a goner in the morning. Diana objects saying this would be a betrayal of the Amazon code but there is nothing she can do at that stage, the other Amazons are just too shocked and angry to listen to reason.

That evening, Diana decides to help Steve escape and organises a break out. She succeeds but runs into her mother. Instead of stopping her, the Queen gives her the tiara and lasso and a special little gadget. telling her "take these they are your birth right and gifts from our gods" ." Take the outsider to safety and found who stole the (whatever) " Let me bring order and reason to the Amazons we can then help you"

Diana (wearing her warrior princess outfit which looks a lot like Rainfall's costume) take Steve to an open field. She take the little gadget out, presses the button and the invisible plane appears. Only its not an invisible plane its an alien shuttlecraft with stealth technology. It also clearly has alien insignias on it that tie it directly into the DC universe, maybe Kryptonian or Green lantern or some such. When Steve asks about it her simple reply could be "thats a long story that occurred a long time ago" or simply "spoils or war"

the board the shuttlecraft set off for America and so it begins...



Now "bullets and braces" are gone. I really like that part of the legend so I was sad to let it go. But the test its still really there. This is really a story about virtue. By helping Steve escapes she passes a moral test., she saves the life of an innocent man. In fact the whole movie would be a series of tests. At the end the Gods would reveal themselves. They would have been ordinary people who she has saved by as much her acts of compassion and love as well as courage and martial strength.

Ralph




Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I think the problem with the pitches I have head about so far people are pitching their takes on the character...she should be this or she should be that instead of pitching Wonder Woman.
She's not Ally McBeal or Angelina Jolie. She is her own character.

My pitch is this: Themyscira is home to the amazons and the final resting place of Pandora's Box (or some other mythological macguffin). The amazon's job is to guard it but it is stolen and brought to man's world. The Amazon's are tasked with retrieving it and have tryouts to see who will be the champion to go bring back the thingamabob. Diana sneaks in and wins and against her mother's wishes she becomes the champion. They discover the watchamacallit is in America so they make her an outfit that would prove to the American's that she isn't a threat (costume problem solved). In America the cult of Hades or Ares is using the box to either create Hades on Earth or World War 4. Wonder Woman comes to America, defeats the cultists, teams up with Steve Trevor, learns about the outside world and manages to stop a mystical annihilation on Man Of Steel levels. Steve convinces her to stay in man's world.
After credit scene one of the cultists sacrifices her self to the deity WW beat and get transformed into Cheetah.

Thats how I would do it.


Last edited by ralphuniverse; 10-20-2013 at 12:03 AM.
ralphuniverse is offline  
Old 10-20-2013, 01:43 AM   #956
roach
I am the night
 
roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under your Refrigerator
Posts: 37,902
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphuniverse View Post
G'day.

I like Themyscira being a safehouse for mythological artifacts and the Amazons being their guardians . But theres no need to remove the Steve Trevor as downed pilot plot line. In fact it makes the story dramatically stronger.

How was the artifact stolen? Outsiders have no idea of the mysterious island.

in my idea the outsiders are led to the island by either Ares or Hades.

Heres my take:

Its because the villain has some device that temporarily removed the islands veil. That would lead to planes being sent over to investigate. The Amazons are in a panic as their island has been revealed and the artifact stolen. They think the planes are part of an attack. They take defensive action and bring down the planes (whether is shoot by magic rays, stones from giants birds etc doesn't matter) . Steve is caught by Diana and taken to the Amazons. The lasso of truth finds him innocent but the gals are in an uproar. According to their law no man can enter the island and live. Despite Hippolyta wishes, poor Steve is a goner in the morning. Diana objects saying this would be a betrayal of the Amazon code but there is nothing she can do at that stage, the other Amazons are just too shocked and angry to listen to reason.

That evening, Diana decides to help Steve escape and organises a break out. She succeeds but runs into her mother. Instead of stopping her, the Queen gives her the tiara and lasso and a special little gadget. telling her "take these they are your birth right and gifts from our gods" ." Take the outsider to safety and found who stole the (whatever) " Let me bring order and reason to the Amazons we can then help you"

Diana (wearing her warrior princess outfit which looks a lot like Rainfall's costume) take Steve to an open field. She take the little gadget out, presses the button and the invisible plane appears. Only its not an invisible plane its an alien shuttlecraft with stealth technology. It also clearly has alien insignias on it that tie it directly into the DC universe, maybe Kryptonian or Green lantern or some such. When Steve asks about it her simple reply could be "thats a long story that occurred a long time ago" or simply "spoils or war"

the board the shuttlecraft set off for America and so it begins...



Now "bullets and braces" are gone. I really like that part of the legend so I was sad to let it go. But the test its still really there. This is really a story about virtue. By helping Steve escapes she passes a moral test., she saves the life of an innocent man. In fact the whole movie would be a series of tests. At the end the Gods would reveal themselves. They would have been ordinary people who she has saved by as much her acts of compassion and love as well as courage and martial strength.

Ralph
A lot of good ideas. I think it would be a mistake to get rid of the bracelets as it's one of her most recognizable pieces of equipment. I'd lose the invisible jet before the bracelets.
Also with your take it seems the reason Diana leaves the island is to save Steve's life and I wanted to avoid a situation like that. When you are doing a macguffin chase movie the chase for the macguffin must be the driving force of the story.
In my take the item causes mythological creatures to manifest and attack. Steve is investigating in America. Diana comes to America and their paths cross. Steve now has a purpose in being part of the story other than he likes her and she likes him.

__________________
There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
roach is online now  
Old 10-20-2013, 02:18 AM   #957
ralphuniverse
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 107
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

G'day,

Sorry if I wasn't clear, the bracelets absolutely stay! What I was referring too
is the "bullets & bracelets" scene from the original comics and various screen adaptations. One of the competitive test is she and a competitor are shot at and they must deflect the bullets. Remember? There was a version in the animated movie with arrows. The one who falls first loses. I always liked that scene.

In my take Diana would leave the island to both recover the item and save Steve's life. It would be clear the item is very dangerous. I like your idea of monster popping up in Metropolis. Extra drama is good. I just feel the classic story is fine and the real writers need to work with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
A lot of good ideas. I think it would be a mistake to get rid of the bracelets as it's one of her most recognizable pieces of equipment. I'd lose the invisible jet before the bracelets.
Also with your take it seems the reason Diana leaves the island is to save Steve's life and I wanted to avoid a situation like that. When you are doing a macguffin chase movie the chase for the macguffin must be the driving force of the story.
In my take the item causes mythological creatures to manifest and attack. Steve is investigating in America. Diana comes to America and their paths cross. Steve now has a purpose in being part of the story other than he likes her and she likes him.

ralphuniverse is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #958
Brawl
Side-Kick
 
Brawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 361
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
it's like weight rooms and training regimes don't exist in this thread.
I think you could roid her and she still wouldnt come off as a credible WW. She doesnt have "it" for that role, pure and simple. There are alot of guys that can physically fill the role of Superman but only a handful that could actually "be" Superman.

This Debiniki girl just aint fitting the role, sorry.

Brawl is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #959
Hamill-Joker
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 702
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

With the recent rumor that Wonder Woman might appear or be mentioned in the Batman vs Superman movie, I was curious as to what people would like to see if she did or what they think WB might do?

I think if she did, I think it'd be something like a mention of Diana Prince on TV or maybe something like Nick Fury at the end of Iron Man.

I still think the best course of action if they go this way is having Diana already be in the world in some capacity, I'd have her as a politician, and then you can go back and do her origin in a movie later.

Hamill-Joker is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #960
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 9,879
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
I think you could roid her and she still wouldnt come off as a credible WW. She doesnt have "it" for that role, pure and simple. There are alot of guys that can physically fill the role of Superman but only a handful that could actually "be" Superman.

This Debiniki girl just aint fitting the role, sorry.
And you know this how exactly? Are you psychic?

Loki882 is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #961
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 59,642
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

The only way this thing is going to get made is if somebody kickstarts the ****ing thing.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #962
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg
 
ЯɘvlveR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,271
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
I think you could roid her and she still wouldnt come off as a credible WW. She doesnt have "it" for that role, pure and simple. There are alot of guys that can physically fill the role of Superman but only a handful that could actually "be" Superman.

This Debiniki girl just aint fitting the role, sorry.
this is just your opinion. you need to go into more detail as to why you think so. otherwise why should i agree with your opinion? because you say so?

__________________
anyone ever been to a fast food restaurant? on melmac, they were the worst. you'd asked for a cat, that was extra crispy, and they'd bring a bowl of arthritis.
ЯɘvlveR is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #963
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg
 
ЯɘvlveR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,271
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
And you know this how exactly? Are you psychic?
i think he might be. there's alot of people from the psychic community that post here.

__________________
anyone ever been to a fast food restaurant? on melmac, they were the worst. you'd asked for a cat, that was extra crispy, and they'd bring a bowl of arthritis.
ЯɘvlveR is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #964
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg
 
ЯɘvlveR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,271
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:



__________________
anyone ever been to a fast food restaurant? on melmac, they were the worst. you'd asked for a cat, that was extra crispy, and they'd bring a bowl of arthritis.
ЯɘvlveR is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #965
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick
 
Joeyjojo72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,435
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

The fancasting in here gets weirder and weirder. Im sorry but Ms. Debicki will NEVER be a lead actor in a major hollywood movie. She is freakishly tall and no one is going to bother trying to compensate for the fact that she literally towers over most of the leading men in hollywood. And that wouldnt even work because the poor girl is freaking STORK.

I have absolutely no inside info or esp and yet i can predict with 100% certainty that the woman they pick for a WW tentpole feature will be under 6 feet tall. Ill give 100 to 1 odds to anyone who wants to take my action on this.

Oh and my guess is shes actually a bit taller than 6 3. Lol she wishes she was only 6 3. Anyway, try harder guys. Something in the realm of possibility would be a nice change of pace.

__________________
Originally Posted by KangConquers

At the risk of being totally offensive...there's a quote from Ghandi about Christianity that can be reappropriated for this.

"I like your Christopher Nolan, but I do not like your Nolanites."

Last edited by Joeyjojo72; 10-22-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Joeyjojo72 is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #966
Red Mask
Human Killing Machine
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,060
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Filmmaking presents the impossible. Her height is not a problem. It's obviously the short men who are the problem.

__________________
The swordsmanship's first achievement is the unity of man and sword. Once this unity is attained even a blade of grass can be a weapon.

The second achievement is when the sword exists in one's heart. When absent from one's hand one can strike an enemy at paces
even with bare hands.

Swordsmanship's ultimate achievement is the absence of the sword in both hand and heart. The swordsman is at peace with the rest of the world. He vows not to kill.
Red Mask is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #967
teagone
Countryside General
 
teagone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 567
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
Im sorry but Ms. Debicki will NEVER be a lead actor in a major hollywood movie.
Fact.









Haha. Like anyone can predict that with such certainty.

[edit]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
Oh and my guess is shes actually a bit taller than 6 3. Lol she wishes she was only 6 3. Anyway, try harder guys. Something in the realm of possibility would be a nice change of pace.
It's been reported she's more around 5'11" or 6 feet, but I'm more inclined to believe she's about 6'1"-6'2" with no shoes on.


Last edited by teagone; 10-22-2013 at 06:20 PM.
teagone is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #968
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg
 
ЯɘvlveR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,271
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

wiki has her at 5-11 to 6'2 which is hollywood speak, her height could be what you want it to be. I'd bet that she is every bit that 6'2 maybe more.

so she'll have trouble finding leading roles in hollywood, (WB doesn't seem to have a problem giving her roles) she probably won't get some of those lame ass romantic comedies blunt is in every 5 minutes, luckily, this is just the kind of role that'll suit her. she's the lady version of hemsworth.

__________________
anyone ever been to a fast food restaurant? on melmac, they were the worst. you'd asked for a cat, that was extra crispy, and they'd bring a bowl of arthritis.
ЯɘvlveR is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #969
roach
I am the night
 
roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under your Refrigerator
Posts: 37,902
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Height is not a problem in Hollywood. It can be fixed with movie magic or do you guys believe Elijah Woods is 2 foot tall.

__________________
There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
roach is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #970
Hamill-Joker
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 702
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

I highly doubt WB will cast Debicki as Wonder Woman.

If I had to make a guess at who WB would cast at this very moment, my guess would be someone like Olga Kurylenko.

Hamill-Joker is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #971
teagone
Countryside General
 
teagone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 567
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamill-Joker View Post
If I had to make a guess at who WB would cast at this very moment, my guess would be someone like Olga Kurylenko.
I see no compelling reason as to why Olga Kurylenko could be Wonder Woman. I'm not convinced.

teagone is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #972
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra
 
Dark Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tall and tan and young and lovely
Posts: 17,955
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
Height is not a problem in Hollywood. It can be fixed with movie magic or do you guys believe Elijah Woods is 2 foot tall.
You mean he's not?

Debicki may be 6'3", but there are other actors who are around the same height.

Daniel Craig is under 6', but they still cast women who were about the same height as him or possibly taller. Same with RDJ. Gwyneth Paltrow would normally stand taller than him, especially in heels. Of course, they had her standing about in her bare feet and short shorts in Avengers, which probably wasn't just for aesthetic reasons but also so that she would appear shorter.

If Debicki has an actor who is around the same height or even 6'4" then that isn't really any different to having an actress around the same height as or taller than an actor who is only about 5'10" or under. Therefore I don't really see such a problem in Debicki getting more leading roles.

__________________
Quote:
Anne Hathaway: "You did not just ask me that!! What a forward young man you are!!! My goodness!!"
Dark Raven is online now  
Old 10-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #973
Jonwo
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 120
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
You mean he's not?

Debicki may be 6'3", but there are other actors who are around the same height.

Daniel Craig is under 6', but they still cast women who were about the same height as him or possibly taller. Same with RDJ. Gwyneth Paltrow would normally stand taller than him, especially in heels. Of course, they had her standing about in her bare feet and short shorts in Avengers, which probably wasn't just for aesthetic reasons but also so that she would appear shorter.

If Debicki has an actor who is around the same height or even 6'4" then that isn't really any different to having an actress around the same height as or taller than an actor who is only about 5'10" or under. Therefore I don't really see such a problem in Debicki getting more leading roles.
Height can easily be cheated, Tom Cruise is the obvious example since he's pretty short and his leading ladies who are taller than him can be manipulated to either the same height or shorter with camera angles.

As long as Steve Trevor is of a similar height then I think Debicki would have no problems. I imagine they'll likely cast the Amazons to be a similar height or just manipulate it with CG,

Jonwo is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #974
Eddie Dean
I Am Not Nice
 
Eddie Dean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 6,380
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
The fancasting in here gets weirder and weirder. Im sorry but Ms. Debicki will NEVER be a lead actor in a major hollywood movie. She is freakishly tall and no one is going to bother trying to compensate for the fact that she literally towers over most of the leading men in hollywood. And that wouldnt even work because the poor girl is freaking STORK.

I have absolutely no inside info or esp and yet i can predict with 100% certainty that the woman they pick for a WW tentpole feature will be under 6 feet tall. Ill give 100 to 1 odds to anyone who wants to take my action on this.

Oh and my guess is shes actually a bit taller than 6 3. Lol she wishes she was only 6 3. Anyway, try harder guys. Something in the realm of possibility would be a nice change of pace.
She's the female lead in The Man from UNCLE.

__________________
Jesse Eisenberg Forever
Eddie Dean is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #975
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 9,879
Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonwo View Post
Height can easily be cheated, Tom Cruise is the obvious example since he's pretty short and his leading ladies who are taller than him can be manipulated to either the same height or shorter with camera angles.

As long as Steve Trevor is of a similar height then I think Debicki would have no problems. I imagine they'll likely cast the Amazons to be a similar height or just manipulate it with CG,
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is another example. He's well over six foot, but they make him look smaller by using camera tricks. They make RDJ look like he's Gwyneth Paltrow's height, when he's actually several inches shorter.

Loki882 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.