The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #501
MrWayne
Risen...

Default Re: Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 3

I could be wrong but I don't remember there being such a ban-a-thon like there was when TDKR was making its way... Saw a lot peeps get hit... took a bullet or two myself lol

Old 10-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #502
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWayne View Post
I could be wrong but I don't remember there being such a ban-a-thon like there was when TDKR was making its way... Saw a lot peeps get hit... took a bullet or two myself lol
The Hype needed a hero.

There's a point, far out there when hype members fail you, and the rules aren't weapons anymore, they're... shackles letting the bad guy get ahead. One day... you may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a mod team like I did, to plunge their hands into the filth so that you can keep yours clean!

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 10-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #503
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
The Hype needed a hero.

There's a point, far out there when hype members fail you, and the rules aren't weapons anymore, they're... shackles letting the bad guy get ahead. One day... you may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a mod team like I did, to plunge their hands into the filth so that you can keep yours clean!

This post has been immortalized as my sig.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #504
MrWayne
Risen...

Well there have been an instance or two where the mods have failed us... but that's for another thread lol

Old 10-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #505
Spider-Aziz
SUPERMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
The Hype needed a hero.

Nolanized post?

Old 10-26-2013, 10:09 AM   #506
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Yes, Aziz.

Old 10-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #507
Victarion
Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWayne View Post
I don't remember it being THAT bad here when TDKR was released. The worst of it was over the summer, when that really crisp pic of Talia Al Ghul leaked.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:45 AM   #508
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I usually come back to SHH to read who has been banned and the only person I know is Chickenscratch. Not surprised to see he is gone. He hated fat people and new-mothers who took too long to lose their baby weight. Still...RIP.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:35 AM   #509
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
I usually come back to SHH to read who has been banned and the only person I know is Chickenscratch. Not surprised to see he is gone. He hated fat people and new-mothers who took too long to lose their baby weight. Still...RIP.

"My mum always said 'if someone doesn't like you, **** 'em. They've got bad taste.'" ~ Bob Hoskins on confidence.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:47 AM   #510
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

lol....he had some strange beliefs about being exceptional. I guess his sister had a baby and then ran a marathon the next day (or something like that).

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:17 AM   #511
JJJ's Ulcer

Quote:
lol....he had some strange beliefs about being exceptional. I guess his sister had a baby and then ran a marathon the next day (or something like that).
Wow, really? A woman who endured the excrutiatingly painful and draining delivery of a baby, ran 26 miles the next day?! That doesn't sound at all like a lie he told the internet in order to make you think he was exceptional.

"My mum always said 'if someone doesn't like you, **** 'em. They've got bad taste.'" ~ Bob Hoskins on confidence.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #512
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Chickenscratch is god, he is the second coming, he IS... an Internet fanboy.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #513
Spider-Aziz
SUPERMAN

Quote:
What are the odds of that really happening?
Maybe he was the one to run

Old 10-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #514
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ's Ulcer View Post
Wow, really? A woman who endured the excrutiatingly painful and draining delivery of a baby, ran 26 miles the next day?! That doesn't sound at all like a lie he told the internet in order to make you think he was exceptional.
lol...it may not have been the next day, but I'm pretty sure he did believe that everyone woman should be capable of this directly after birth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
What are the odds of that really happening?
Maybe he was the one to run
For some unknown reason this made me think of that movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy". I'm not sure why...lol

Old 10-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #515
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
lol...it may not have been the next day, but I'm pretty sure he did believe that everyone woman should be capable of this directly after birth.

For some unknown reason this made me think of that movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy". I'm not sure why...lol
Leave it to a man to believe something so incredibly stupid about what women should do after childbirth.

If you could have turned that guy's webcam on remotely, would there have been a self-loathing fat guy staring back at you? That's what I always wonder about anyone who spouts off about how much they hate other peoples' bodies, whether it's because of weight or anything else. (Though some of the ones so zealous about actors having big enough muscles might be 98 lb. weaklings.)

Old 10-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #516
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Chickenscratch is god, he is the second coming, he IS... an Internet fanboy.
Glad I never met him. But I've met a couple people in my life who just hated fat people, and I admit I'm fat, so I pretty much wrote them off as gigantic *****.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #517
JJJ's Ulcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Leave it to a man to believe something so incredibly stupid about what women should do after childbirth.

If you could have turned that guy's webcam on remotely, would there have been a self-loathing fat guy staring back at you? That's what I always wonder about anyone who spouts off about how much they hate other peoples' bodies, whether it's because of weight or anything else. (Though some of the ones so zealous about actors having big enough muscles might be 98 lb. weaklings.)
That's what I was thinking too. A fat dude who didn't have a sister, had never even been laid, and wouldn't know the first thing about childbirth's effects on the human body. Either that, or he's a skinny guy jealous of a fat dude who was dating a girl he had a crush on, and he couldn't understand how a fat guy could succeed where he had failed. Something like that.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #518
Pink Ranger
TV Poster, Radio Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post

What are you talking about, man? Chickenscratch was a god: a high-priced Wall Street guy with a fancy Manhattan loft, an expensive car and an electric guitar collection. Plus he was a fully-trained ninja! How could anybody make up a story like that?!

Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #519
ComicChick
Guardin' the Galaxy Yall!
SHH! Global Moderator

charl i remember you

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
Old 10-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #520
JJJ's Ulcer

Was it Optimus_Prime who wanted everyone to believe he got laid by a different chick every weekend? He thought this place was a suitable substitute for the frathouse he never got accepted into, where everyone was 19 years old and easily impressed by sexual conquests, fabricated or otherwise.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #521
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Hey ComicChick...Good to you see you still holding it down! Yeah, I took a break from SHH. I usually do that. Helps keep me from racking up infractions...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
What are you talking about, man? Chickenscratch was a god: a high-priced Wall Street guy with a fancy Manhattan loft, an expensive car and an electric guitar collection. Plus he was a fully-trained ninja! How could anybody make up a story like that?!
I forgot he said he was also a black belt. He came from a family of black belts...lol

Last edited by charl_huntress; 10-30-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #522
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

I never really had an opinion of him other than being a slight jerk and berated girls who had the audacity to show their love for Henry Cavill. Then again he never was onboard with his casting, which I defended him for when some posters ganged up on him.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #523
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Thank God I didn't run into him in the MOS threads. Though, I haven't seen MOS yet, so don't tell me what he said...lol

Old 10-30-2013, 12:24 PM   #524
Teelie
Mostly Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
Sounds like a real-life Batman. Minus any of the qualities that make Batman a decent person.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #525
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ's Ulcer View Post
Was it Optimus_Prime who wanted everyone to believe he got laid by a different chick every weekend? He thought this place was a suitable substitute for the frathouse he never got accepted into, where everyone was 19 years old and easily impressed by sexual conquests, fabricated or otherwise.
In a lot of cases, the guy who constantly brags about how much ass he gets...usually isn't getting much at all.

As for Chickenscratch, I mainly remember him bragging a few times about how he was a millionaire early on as a SHH member because he opened up a few martial arts dojos(don't even remember if they're supposed to be called dojos or not).

Closed Thread