The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Old 10-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #126
JOE

Default Re: What easter eggs do you want in the film? (If they do any for this one or sequels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurka View Post
Both Ock's tentacles and the symbiote are in the film.
I'm not questioning your credibility, I'm just not familiar with whatever resources you have. I don't spend a lot of time on the BatBoards. How do you have an insider scoop? I don't need details, just generally curious.

However, I appreciate the info! Anything further in dept about the symbiote or tentacles besides the fact they're shown?

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. SpideyK"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
JOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #127
JOE

Default Re: What easter eggs do you want in the film? (If they do any for this one or sequels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
And teh vultures wingz and KrAvens lion vest anD chemilions maskss!!
And mistereoz fich bowul helmit.

Kwote dis if yew crid.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. SpideyK"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #128
Yurka
Let The Games Begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
I'm not questioning your credibility, I'm just not familiar with whatever resources you have. I don't spend a lot of time on the BatBoards. How do you have an insider scoop? I don't need details, just generally curious.

However, I appreciate the info! Anything further in dept about the symbiote or tentacles besides the fact they're shown?
The movie recently started test screenings with audiences so I feel comfortable, and less paranoid, revealing some information now.

FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE 'SLEEP DEPRIVED' FANS OF . .
__T_H_E__ D_A_R_K__ K_N_I_G_H_T__
Yurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #129
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurka View Post
The movie recently started test screenings with audiences so I feel comfortable, and less paranoid, revealing some information now.
how do you know that test screenings started?

Old 10-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #130
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF3619 View Post
how do you know that test screenings started?
There were test screenings a couple of weeks ago at work. Very tempting, however, I didn't attend.

I did that for TASM and it ruins the experience.

Nicko-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #131
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko-Ray View Post
There were test screenings a couple of weeks ago at work. Very tempting, however, I didn't attend.

I did that for TASM and it ruins the experience.
really and... did they really hated it?

Old 10-23-2013, 07:59 AM   #132
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:
really and... did they really hated it?
Oh no. Not at all. I haven't spoken to much people that went. One person said it crushes TASM though.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #133
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Oh no. Not at all. I haven't spoken to much people that went. One person said it crushes TASM though.
great! hope is true

Old 10-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #134
SpideyFan866
1959 - 2014

Quote:
That is very good to hear.

I've heard so many things that have made me worry about this film. However, it relieves me that I've, so far, seen no one have bad things to say about it, despite the less than enthusing things I've heard.

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 10-23-2013 at 08:38 AM.
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #135
Oscorp
Koloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurka View Post
the movie recently started test screenings with audiences so i feel comfortable, and less paranoid, revealing some information now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko-ray View Post
oh no. Not at all. I haven't spoken to much people that went. One person said it crushes tasm though.
Happy face!

Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:18 AM   #136
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

glad to return to this news!

amazingly atiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #137
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
That is very good to hear.

I've heard so many things that have made me worry about this film. However, it relieves me that I've, so far, seen no one have bad things to say about it, despite the less than enthusing things I've heard.
I'm sure that whatever the flaws it'll have, it should surpass TASM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Happy face!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
glad to return to this news!
Glad it brings some happiness to the board..haha

Old 10-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #138
JOE

Crushes TASM? I'm curious as to how? Better action, better story, better villain?

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #139
AF3619
WOOO!

Nickoray , so you attended to a test audience of TASM? What was your first impresion?

AF3619 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #140
Vid Electricz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Shouldn't be a difficult task. lol.

Ugh. I hate the idea of test audiences. It just weakens and commodifies the final product even further.

Quote:
Crushes TASM? I'm curious as to how? Better action, better story, better villain?
Better writing, better directing, better editing I hope...

Vid Electricz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #141
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:

Ugh. I hate the idea of test audiences. It just weakens and commodifies the final product even further.

Quote:
Yeah. Probably meant overall.

Quote:
Nickoray , so you attended to a test audience of TASM? What was your first impresion?
Yeah. In Feb or Mar 2012. It was good but the VFX aren't done and there's temp music, and it obviously isn't the final cut. It's just weird seeing a movie like that.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:14 PM   #142
Vid Electricz
Side-Kick

^ As cool as it would be to see the rough cut, I don't think I'd want to see the film with unfinished effects, substitute score and unfinished editing.

The only feedback the test audience provides is how can the movie be made more "easily understandable" or "feel good" (The GA loves their happy endings!). Pretty useless.

Vid Electricz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #143
JOE

Quote:

The editing didn't help TASM at all. Here's to hoping they learned their lesson for TASM 2.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #144
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

Quote:
^ As cool as it would be to see the rough cut, I don't think I'd want to see the film with unfinished effects, substitute score and unfinished editing.

The only feedback the test audience provides is how can the movie be made more "easily understandable" or "feel good" (The GA loves their happy endings!). Pretty useless.
Yeah it is at the same time a cool thing to see but it's just weird. Maybe with a movie I don't care about, I could do.
Hmm there's a questionare at the end and it's a bit more than that but probably points to that direction.

Quote:
The editing didn't help TASM at all. Here's to hoping they learned their lesson for TASM 2.
I think it's safe to say that they probably watched TASM and saw all the flaws and tried their best to improve.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #145
JOE

So people have seen test screenings? Is Yurka one of them?

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #146
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

so was the effects finished? i hope people who saw the test screenings wont spoil it. but glad to hear thats its better then TASM. i hope the things that yurka was saying are true

amazingly atiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #147
JOE

He seems confident in what he's saying, I believe him.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat