The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 10-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 10-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #3
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

I have to admit, I really thought this thing would have been classified by today. What's the hold-up? Maybe it's still being finalized.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
JOE

They said it was coming in the fall. Thor 2 is likely, but not 100% I guess. It will be in the fall though for sure, that's confirmed.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #5
HanShotFirst
Side-Kick

Looks like I might have to don my Bat-suit one last time and go after Webb..
"WHERE IS THE TRAILER?!!" *punch*

Old 10-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #6
JOE

"It's coming this fall! I swear!"

"SWEAR TO ME!"

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #7
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
I have to admit, I really thought this thing would have been classified by today. What's the hold-up? Maybe it's still being finalized.
They had 3 months to finish it, i still think they are going to release it next week

-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 10-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #8
AF3619
WOOO!

New tumblr daily bugle post http://thedailybugle.tumblr.com/post...-date-has-been

Old 10-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #9
AF3619
WOOO!

Connors says he is not guilty? Do you think this has to do with the police men/ investigators from the photo where Gwen was beeing interrogated ?

Old 10-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
venom892
Got Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF3619 View Post
Love that this is written by Ned Leeds and Connors is being represented by Anne Weying, who is Eddie Brock's ex-wife.

Vote for your favorites in The Battle of the Comic Book Films Tournament! here!
Old 10-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #11
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom892 View Post
Love that this is written by Ned Leeds and Connors is being represented by Anne Weying, who is Eddie Brock's ex-wife.
Yeah. They're definitely teasing fans with little things like that.
And they fixed Douglas to Donald Menken didn't they?

Old 10-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #12
Vid Electricz
Banned User

Quote:

Missing? Poor Mr. Ratha is still stuck in his limousine

Old 10-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #13
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
So the deleted scene was actually part of the plot... something tells me inconsistency!

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 10-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #14
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Quote:
So the deleted scene was actually part of the plot... something tells me inconsistency!
It's that hack Marc Webb! He's trying to ruin Spider-Man I know it!

#GetMarvelAndShaneBlackToDoSpider-ManAsTheMandarinWasReallyGood

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
The Sinister Six- The album
Doc Ock Green Goblin Rhino Kraven Mysterio
Featuring hits like "lol haters, we aint giveing up the rights" "Forget you, Sam Raimi" "Marc Webb aint my daddy" "Hey WB, we made a female superhero movie!"

Hitting a store near you in 2016!
Old 10-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #15
Vid Electricz
Banned User

Quote:

Deleted scenes don't count as part of the movie. Nor do viral market articles.

As far as we, the audience know, Ratha vanished off the face of the earth after being saved in his limo on the bridge.

I guess Ratha gave up on his plans to test the serum on unsuspecting hospital patients?

Anyone else find it funny that Ratha was only doing what Connors changed into the Lizard to stop, but then decided to do later anyway? lol.

Old 10-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #16
FN Spider-man
move it Spidey move it!!

Interesting I look forward to reading the next DB article

Old 10-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #17
Mrpaul
Spider-Sting

Quote:
Or Lizard food. LOL

Old 10-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #18
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Quote:
They said the trailer would be released in the fall. People were/are assuming it would be with Thor 2. We may have to wait another month--it may just be an online release and not attached to anything. Or...they made an error in promising the trailer would be viewable by fall and it won't be released until Jan/Feb.

Quote:
Anyone else find it funny that Ratha was only doing what Connors changed into the Lizard to stop, but then decided to do later anyway? lol.
Although Connors didn't want to test it on unsuspecting vets in a hospital, he'd rather do it on himself, because he knew he was taking a risk as opposed to those who didn't know or unaware to the possible risks cause to them it was "just a winter flu-shot." He made a sacrifice to test the serum on himself--not knowing of course, that he would turn into a large Lizard. Once he realized the change was occurring he rushed to try and stop Ratha.

Old 10-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #19
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
They said the trailer would be released in the fall. People were/are assuming it would be with Thor 2. We may have to wait another month--it may just be an online release and not attached to anything. Or...they made an error in promising the trailer would be viewable by fall and it won't be released until Jan/Feb.
I still think it's going to be with Thor. In fact, I just checked the days between the classification of the ASM teaser trailer on the BBFC site and when the movie it was attached to (Cap) was released. It was a 12 day difference. We're a bit farther out than that, so I guess there's nothing to really worry about. It'll be here soon.

Old 10-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #20
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Quote:
I still think it's going to be with Thor. In fact, I just checked the days between the classification of the ASM teaser trailer on the BBFC site and when the movie it was attached to (Cap) was released. It was a 12 day difference. We're a bit farther out than that, so I guess there's nothing to really worry about. It'll be here soon.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up hope however I am embracing the fact we may have to wait longer.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:03 AM   #21
Lhûgion
That Guy with the Pencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko-Ray View Post
Yeah. They're definitely teasing fans with little things like that.
And they fixed Douglas to Donald Menken didn't they?
Jep, first I was irritated by that, but as Normans personal assistant I'll dare to suggest him as the man in the shadows and probably the Gentleman?

Old 10-24-2013, 07:08 AM   #22
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

I will be very irritated if the trailer isn't rated today.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #23
JOE

We'll get a trailer for the TASM 2 trailer with Cap 2's trailer for it's trailer.

#trailerception

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #24
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Where are you trailer?...... Why can't I find you?..... Why have you gone awaaaay?

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 10-24-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #25
AF3619
WOOO!

Just wait next week , since when was Cap´s trailer rated?

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Closed Thread