Superhero 101
DESI

Default Re: Heavenly Sword showcased in London - Click this-

i am pretty sure that they can somehow bring her back from the dead

Old 04-20-2011, 12:08 AM   #677
bored
One Sexy Lemur

Holy crap I would love a sequel. Do they even try to utilize the Sixaxis anymore?

G D
H S
T
Y
bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:18 AM   #678
Timstuff
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
well no one said she does. They got very well make a sequel with a new character, esepcially considering how the first one left off. I think they might. She's not really a memorable character like Kratos or Lara Croft. I dont think the sequel needs her, although I wouldnt mind if she returned
She had such an awesome character design, though. One of the best this gen, I'd say.

They could have a story where she is somehow reincarnated / resurrected during a different time period or something like that. If they brought her back I don't think I'd want it to be during the same time period as the first one, since that would take more weight out of the ending of the first game. I'm not necessarily saying it should be a futuristic setting, but during a different dynasty or whatever. Look at how many centuries went by during the first and second millennia before the feudal system truly started to disappear and significant technological advancements were made in rapid succession.

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:35 AM   #679
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
Alleged Heavenly Sword 2 Concept Art Leaks

Concept art for what was supposedly planned to be Heavenly Sword 2 has leaked online showing off Nariko in what appears to be a desert setting.
A series of nine images appeared on AllGamesBeta purporting to be from a planned sequel to the 2007 hack and slash adventure that never materialised.

Though they haven't been confirmed, the art style seems pretty similar to the supporting artwork that we saw before the original title was released. A sequel to Heavenly Sword has been talked about for years; the game was originally planned as being the first in a trilogy, but since Ninja Theory has recently focused on multi-platform development, it seems increasingly unlikely that a follow-up to the PS3 exclusive will happen.

Ninja Theory is currently working on the Devil May Cry reboot, DmC, which is due out on January 15, 2013. They previously worked on Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, the art style of which was very clearly inspired by Heavenly Sword.

You can check out some of the leaked concept art below, or head over to AGB for more.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/...cept-art-leaks

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #680
ttotheusher
In the Palais

This game needs a trophy update. If Metal Gear can get one, surely someone must work on this.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #681
Havok83
Side-Kick

Playing through DmC, it makes me sad that Sony never brought NT back to make a sequel to HS. DmC is soooo good and they've really improved as a studio. Id have loved what they would bring to the table this time

Old 10-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #682
Havok83
Side-Kick

The movie is actually happening. Such an odd choice considering Sony has left this series in the dust aside from an appearance in PS All Stars and LBP

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/10/30...ly-sword-movie