The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #101
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
you are enjoying this way too much
Maybe I should stop Dicking around.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #102
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
continueÖit's bright spot between the naysayers proclaiming Superman won't even be in the movie and people wanting armor on the Flash

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 11-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #103
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Quote:
No, Nightwing is definitely going to be in it. Dick can find his way into an opening and will leave us all very satisfied.

Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #104
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

lol at the thought of Superman not being in the movie. The way some people on here are acting, you'd think that was actually happening.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #105
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
No, Nightwing is definitely going to be in it. Dick can find his way into an opening and will leave us all very satisfied.
Agreed.

I hope this Dick isn't too huge, muscular and veiny. Definitely not bigger than Batman. I'd like Dick to be slim and able to fit into tight spots, while knowing a few tricks as well.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #106
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:
continueÖit's bright spot between the naysayers proclaiming Superman won't even be in the movie and people wanting armor on the Flash
Gah I know! That gets to be about as annoying as aspiring screenwriters dropping such knowledgable and not pretentious information about "the business" that they got from some book called "Screenwriting 101 and how to make it in the film industry"

Old 11-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #107
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Gah I know! That gets to be about as annoying as aspiring screenwriters dropping such knowledgable and not pretentious information about "the business" that they got from some book called "Screenwriting 101 and how to make it in the film industry"
Now you leave Ultimatehero out of this!

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #108
roach
I am the night

Quote:
that's where I said I got the information from

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 11-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #109
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Now you leave Ultimatehero out of this!
no I'm pretty sure this is a jab at me since he is the poster i most get into discussions about Flash wearing armor

Old 11-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #110
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
no I'm pretty sure this is a jab at me since he is the poster i most get into discussions about Flash wearing armor
I was just about to ask you if it was a jab at you, since you replied to him. Eh, I don't want the Flash in armor, either.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #111
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:
I was just about to ask you if it was a jab at you, since you replied to him. Eh, I don't want the Flash in armor, either.
I only ever said that it'd make sense and I wouldn't mind if he had it. I don't feel strongly about it. As long as the suit looks durable I'm fine. It can be any material as long as it doesn't look cheap or weak

Old 11-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #112
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
I only ever said that it'd make sense and I wouldn't mind if he had it. I don't feel strongly about it. As long as the suit looks durable I'm fine. It can be any material as long as it doesn't look cheap or weak
In that case, I definitely agree. No weak or cheap materials.

Definitely not like the suit from the Flash TV show. People praise that suit, but I hate it. Looks like a bad costume...which it is.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #113
roach
I am the night

Quote:
it's ok..i have thick skinÖand bloodÖI really should drink more water

Old 11-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #114
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

lmao. Oh, roach. I worry about you, man.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #115
roach
I am the night

Quote:
lmao. Oh, roach. I worry about you, man.
I'm goodÖ.

Old 11-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #116
Rowsdower!
Infinity and beyond

Quote:
Agreed.

I hope this Dick isn't too huge, muscular and veiny. Definitely not bigger than Batman. I'd like Dick to be slim and able to fit into tight spots, while knowing a few tricks as well.
Chris O'Donnell's Dick was very stiff. I want the next Dick to be spry and lively. Dick should always be upright, but he shouldn't be wooden.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #117
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
Chris O'Donnell's Dick was very stiff. I want the next Dick to be spry and lively. Dick should always be upright, but he shouldn't be wooden.
His Dick gave such a limp performance. The new one will have to have balls, that's for sure. A Dick that you'd want to follow deep into the trenches...a Dick that uses his head. I wonder why he and Batman haven't been talking for a while. My guess is either this Dick was shafted, or slid out of the batcave on his own. I just hope that Snyder finds the right guy in this search for Dick.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 11-08-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #118
DvilDog
Side-Kick

Quote:
His Dick gave such a limp performance. The new one will have to have balls, that's for sure. A Dick that you'd want to follow deep into the trenches...a Dick that uses his head. I wonder why he and Batman haven't been talking for a while. My guess is either this Dick was shafted, or slid out of the batcave on his own. I just hope that Snyder finds the right guy in this search for Dick.
Eggcellent

Old 11-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #119
Rowsdower!
Infinity and beyond

Quote:

Old 11-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #120
roach
I am the night

Well whomever is thrust into this role…hopefully they'll be able to grab the role with two hands and beat it into submission.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #121
Rorschach2012
$

Ezra Miller for Nightwing

Old 11-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #122
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

lol, we have fun.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #123
roach
I am the night

Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick

Old 11-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #124
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Ezra Miller for Nightwing
Well, this kind of looks like Ezra.

Quote:
Well whomever is thrust into this role…hopefully they'll be able to grab the role with two hands and beat it into submission.
I agree. If the guy playing him screws this role up, he'll have to endure a brutal pounding from the fans. The next actor needs to become him...claim this Dick as his own!

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #125
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick.Dick
Well, that's a bit on-the-nose, don't you think?

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Closed Thread