The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #76
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,357
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc23 View Post
Boo! Hiss! Don't let some killjoy spoil the fun.

I S&B become the best of snark buddies, constantly insulting each other in a good-natured sense. I can just imagine all the jokes and disparaging nicknames. *sigh* So much potential greatness.
I get too damn gitty when I think about Supes and Bats interacting with eachother. Like, I turn into a 13 year old again.

BTW: I am NOT going to stop (somewhat tastefully) talking about Oh! Henry's um...physical self. I mean I like looking at the man, I'm not going to pretend I don't.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #77
AnneFan
Hathaway #1
 
AnneFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13,630
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
BTW: I am NOT going to stop (somewhat tastefully) talking about Oh! Henry's um...physical self. I mean I like looking at the man, I'm not going to pretend I don't.
Way to go. Maybe change your username to I SEE HENRY?

__________________
I dreamed a dream and "it came true."
- Anne Hathaway, actress in a supporting role winner 2013 Oscars.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy
AnneFan is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:27 AM   #78
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,357
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Way to go. Maybe change your username to I SEE HENRY?
lol Take a page out of your book huh?

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #79
AnneFan
Hathaway #1
 
AnneFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13,630
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
lol Take a page out of your book huh?
Perhaps, wouldn't hurt. There's already been someone who changed their username after my arrival. I'm looking at you Pfeiffer-Pfan.

__________________
I dreamed a dream and "it came true."
- Anne Hathaway, actress in a supporting role winner 2013 Oscars.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy
AnneFan is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #80
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane
 
Szetsilya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States of Obama
Posts: 1,478
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Can we go back to talking about Henry now. This is the only place I am able to, his IMDB is full of debating whether he is gay or not.

Szetsilya is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #81
TheNextNolan22
A Man Called Sting
 
TheNextNolan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: BatFleck Cave
Posts: 29,247
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szetsilya View Post
Can we go back to talking about Henry now. This is the only place I am able to, his IMDB is full of debating whether he is gay or not.
So another typical thread on IMDB huh?

Oh and ISS, you should totally change your name to I SEE HENRY.

__________________
Cavill. Affleck. Gadot. 5/6/16.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
TheNextNolan22 is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #82
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,274
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

I'm always up for talking about Henry. And I agree about IMDB. It's so overrun by trolls that it's impossible to have an actual conversation.

MrsKent26 is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #83
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,357
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
So another typical thread on IMDB huh?

Oh and ISS, you should totally change your name to I SEE HENRY.
Ha, I'll think about it.

I don't go on the Cavill IMDB page anymore either because I have never understood the obsession with wanting to know if an actor is gay or not. You most likely are never going to bang these actors so why on earth do you care? Also it's about their performance in any given film so...yeah, don't care.
Yawn.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #84
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,860
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
So another typical thread on IMDB huh?

Oh and ISS, you should totally change your name to I SEE HENRY.
IMDB POSTER 1: THIS MOVIE SUX AND ITS FOR 12 YEAR OLDS, LOLOLOL.

IMDB POSTER 2: THIS MOVIE'S PERFECT! GO BACK TO YOUR "WORLD TURNING" SUPES, HATERZ!

Imdb poster 3: I just want to say the movie has good aspects and bad ones, and am divided in my opinion.

POSTER 1: YOU LIKE THIS LAME MOVIE? LOLOLOLOL

Poster 2: WHY YOU HATIN?' WHAT'S WRONG WITH MOS?


TheFlamingCoco is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #85
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,357
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
IMDB POSTER 1: THIS MOVIE SUX AND ITS FOR 12 YEAR OLDS, LOLOLOL.

IMDB POSTER 2: THIS MOVIE'S PERFECT! GO BACK TO YOUR "WORLD TURNING" SUPES, HATERZ!

Imdb poster 3: I just want to say the movie has good aspects and bad ones, and am divided in my opinion.

POSTER 1: YOU LIKE THIS LAME MOVIE? LOLOLOLOL

Poster 2: WHY YOU HATIN?' WHAT'S WRONG WITH MOS?

You forgot the random MOS sucks threads in forums that have no connection to the film. Just randomly post that random movie is better than MOS.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 11:02 AM   #86
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane
 
Szetsilya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States of Obama
Posts: 1,478
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

That's the MOS board on IMDB, the Henry Cavill board is

He's gay
He's not gay
He has great lips
How did you like Henry as Superman
Screw that lets talk about him being gay

Szetsilya is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #87
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,357
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szetsilya View Post
That's the MOS board on IMDB, the Henry Cavill board is

He's gay
He's not gay
He has great lips
How did you like Henry as Superman
Screw that lets talk about him being gay
lol That's Henry's board alright.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #88
Rowsdower!
Mightiest Mortal?
 
Rowsdower!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Nineties
Posts: 15,302
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Wow. I'm glad I never, EVER go into message boards on IMDB. I've heard too many horror stories over the years.

__________________

Rowsdower! is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #89
third
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 113
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

I dont really have the highest of hopes for this movie (tho im sure the visuals will be fine) - but casting cavill was a stroke of genius

third is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #90
maluka
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 459
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
I wouldn't object either. Henry's the only Supes I've ever been attracted to. Not that the others were bad looking, but they didn't have sex appeal or something.
I have to disagree. Dean Caine was charming at times and Tom Welling was sexy when the red kryptonite was present and when he wears this black suit in the last seasons. Sometimes, he's even hotter than Justin Hartley (and it's hard )
And Reeves was cute. But yeah, there's somethin weird about his face. (hi nose, maybe?or his look)

maluka is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #91
hafizbat
Side-Kick
 
hafizbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,201
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
Why are you so concerned about the Cavill thread when you just came in here to scold us and haven't even contributed anything "acceptable" to the discussion to get us perverts back on track?
Your username makes you sound like Superman's mom.

hafizbat is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #92
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,274
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
Your username makes you sound like Superman's mom.
I'm his wife!

MrsKent26 is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #93
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,274
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maluka View Post
I have to disagree. Dean Caine was charming at times and Tom Welling was sexy when the red kryptonite was present and when he wears this black suit in the last seasons. Sometimes, he's even hotter than Justin Hartley (and it's hard )
And Reeves was cute. But yeah, there's somethin weird about his face. (hi nose, maybe?or his look)
Caine was charming sometimes as Clark, but I didn't like him as Superman. Both Routh and Reeve were good-looking, but not sexy to me for some reason. They were good-looking in an asexual sort of way. Welling...eh. I don't think he's bad looking at all, but he was just too baby-faced and soft looking for me. Supes needs to be just a bit angular and classic-handsome, but never baby-faced. Cavill is the perfect balance between classic-handsome, masculine, but still kind looking when he wants to be. Of course, just my opinion.

MrsKent26 is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #94
elgaz
Side-Kick
 
elgaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,727
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
Caine was charming sometimes as Clark, but I didn't like him as Superman. Both Routh and Reeve were good-looking, but not sexy to me for some reason. They were good-looking in an asexual sort of way. Welling...eh. I don't think he's bad looking at all, but he was just too baby-faced and soft looking for me. Supes needs to be just a bit angular and classic-handsome, but never baby-faced. Cavill is the perfect balance between classic-handsome, masculine, but still kind looking when he wants to be. Of course, just my opinion.

Ironically, since leaving Smallville Welling has lost some weight, cut his hair and started to look a little less baby-faced and more like his true age, which actually makes him a bit more Superman-like now than when he was in the show. But I agree, Cavill strikes a perfect balance.


elgaz is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #95
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,274
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Yeah, he looks better there. Age is good for some people. And his baby-face worked for a teen clark, but I wouldn't want it as adult Supes.

MrsKent26 is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #96
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 122
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

After reading the last few pages back, I'm almost scared to post any pics of Cavill for fear of starting a riot. Especially workout pics...

But I think these are a couple of new BTS shots from MoS - and those who aren't perving on Cavill can make use of them as well - I saw them a short while ago and went straight to the gym! Serious inspiration. I don't think I've ever seen his arms look quite so big as here, he almost looks blown up.

I haven't been on a for a while so sorry if they've been posted already...








Man.of.Tomorrow is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #97
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow
 
John-An's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Metropolis
Posts: 6,963
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man.of.Tomorrow View Post
After reading the last few pages back, I'm almost scared to post any pics of Cavill for fear of starting a riot. Especially workout pics...

But I think these are a couple of new BTS shots from MoS - and those who aren't perving on Cavill can make use of them as well - I saw them a short while ago and went straight to the gym! Serious inspiration. I don't think I've ever seen his arms look quite so big as here, he almost looks blown up.

I haven't been on a for a while so sorry if they've been posted already...




__________________
"Krypton bred me... but it was Earth that gave me all I am." - Superman
I Like Marvel, Love DC, but what I love the most is ˇDIVERSITY!

John-An is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #98
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist
 
slumcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,678
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man.of.Tomorrow View Post
After reading the last few pages back, I'm almost scared to post any pics of Cavill for fear of starting a riot. Especially workout pics...

But I think these are a couple of new BTS shots from MoS - and those who aren't perving on Cavill can make use of them as well - I saw them a short while ago and went straight to the gym! Serious inspiration. I don't think I've ever seen his arms look quite so big as here, he almost looks blown up.

I haven't been on a for a while so sorry if they've been posted already...







These ain't new. These are from the All Out Action feature.

Now that the blu ray is out, people will starting posting caps from Journey of Discovery, which is the nearly 3 hour making of behind the scenes interactive feature.

__________________
“A sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.”
~ F. Scott Fitzgerald ~
slumcat is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #99
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow
 
John-An's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Metropolis
Posts: 6,963
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumcat View Post
These ain't new. These are from the All Out Action feature.

Now that the blu ray is out, people will starting posting caps from Journey of Discovery, which is the nearly 3 hour making of behind the scenes interactive feature.
Can't wait to have the blu ray...

__________________
"Krypton bred me... but it was Earth that gave me all I am." - Superman
I Like Marvel, Love DC, but what I love the most is ˇDIVERSITY!

John-An is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #100
NosfeRomas
Side-Kick
 
NosfeRomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,405
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

I have already pirated the blue ray with all the features.

__________________
We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell
NosfeRomas is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.