|11-22-2013, 04:09 PM||#1|
Has a Full Netflix Queue
Join Date: Jul 2013
Mark Millar said 5-10 Franchises that Fox can make. What exactly are they?
My guess is after DOFP hits and does a soft reboot Fox will have the opportunity to do more spin-offs within the x-Men adn Fantastic Four universes. Here are my guesses
1. X-Force (confirmed) The roster is Cable, Domino, Colossus, Psylocke and Deadpool.
2. Fantastic Four (confirmed) The roster is (obviously) Reed Richards, Invisible Woman, Human Torch and The Thing
3. Wolverine 3 (confirmed)
4. Deadpool (confirmed)
5. Uncanny X-Men (because Xavier's school is too important to leave behind) The roster will probably be Shadowcat, Wolverine, Beast, Rogue, Iceman, Nightcrawler and Storm
6. X-Factor (this one should be an obvious choice) My roster would be Cyclops, Phoenix, Siryn, Multiple Man, Rictor, Angel, Gambit and Forge.
7. Silver Surfer (The last property that's really needed)
After those five, there a few less essential properties that would be cool to see but aren't needed. I'd say that they're
8. Captain Britain (would eventually become Excalibur)
9. Alpha Flight (Not needed but it would be cool) I'd have the roster be Guardian, Vindicator, Northstar, Box, Shaman and Puck. I'd eventually go with Saquatch, Aurora, Snowbird and Marrina if the first does well.
10. Crossovers! One with Apocalypse as an amalgamation of multiple stories starring him along with another with Galactus in the same type of story. That plus Secret Wars, Secret Invasion and Days of Future Present are all possibilities.
New Mutants/Generation X I feel should only be made if Fox also has the rights to a live action TV show. It's mostly a high school drama but with superpowers and that type of property always does better when it's on television since it's too much story with too many characters for one film. Don't get me wrong, I like Jubilee, Chamber, Surge and Magik but they need to be done the right way.
Does anyone know of other properties that Fox could do?