The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #501
dark_b
Side-Kick
 
dark_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 43,956
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

everytime i see videos form those red carpets i am suprised how celebrities can survive this.all the screaming. they scream at the like they are dogs. they smile so they are full in control. you have to be trained to look relaxed.

dark_b is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #502
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 59,728
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Some celebs can't handle it, hence the breakdowns and suicides. Or they just become recluses.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is online now  
Old 11-23-2013, 10:15 PM   #503
Cassandra Cain
C'mon! Let's get NUTS!
 
Cassandra Cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Blüdhaven
Posts: 1,446
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
hi hi


Love the new 'do btw.

__________________
Kyle Safe & Lock Co.
We assure you...It's Uncrackable.
Cassandra Cain is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 01:47 AM   #504
fatzke
Side-Kick
 
fatzke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Reich of the cars
Posts: 434
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
…all the screaming. they scream at the like they are dogs.
Well, i kind of understand them, because if you're in charge of the photo and you have to sell it to make a living,
you'll act that way, especially when you're with 20 guys like yourself around and everybody wants the same thing.
It's also very important that the celeb looks directly in your camera or the photo will be useless.
It's not an easy job for everybody in those particular red carpet situations but the celebs get paid way more for this, so…

I wonder why they still do this, because the photos are always crap, the (flash) lighting is bad,
very often the celebs stand to close to the wall with advertising partners on it and therefore the pics lack depth and you have ugly drop shadows.
If everyone of those guys gets 10 minutes with the celeb in a nice location in daylight we all would get way better photos and nobody would have to act like a moron.
But then again there wouldn't be much left of the red carpet show.

fatzke is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #505
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 57,862
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

I watched the video, and yeah she probably was aggravated, but I didn't see it as her blowing up at the photographers, she just got aggravated, probably a headache, and let off steam, and then gave that little at the end as she walks off.

I don't see it as a big deal..

__________________
'Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God'… Maya Angelou
Kelly is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #506
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,417
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

I honestly do not know if she was being serious or not, you never know with Lawrence.

I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #507
Teelie
Mostly Harmless
 
Teelie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,766
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

When she was on Letterman the other night she was talking about how exhausted she was from all the filming and subsequent promotion for the movie so I would be a little short on the fuse too if a bunch of photogs were yelling at me while I'm trying to walk into a theater.

Teelie is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #508
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 57,862
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

From listening to what they were saying, it actually sounded like they were yelling at each other. Those on the back were actually asking for those in the front to allow them some shots as well.

__________________
'Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God'… Maya Angelou
Kelly is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #509
#root
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
This is soooo ****ing adorable I just wanna give her a hug

#root is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #510
Teelie
Mostly Harmless
 
Teelie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,766
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
From listening to what they were saying, it actually sounded like they were yelling at each other. Those on the back were actually asking for those in the front to allow them some shots as well.
There was so much yelling I couldn't quite make out what was being said to whom.

Teelie is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #511
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 57,862
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

It sounded like the guys in the back were yelling at the front to "give them a window" in other words, part the waters so that they can get a good shot. And apparently they were not....lol

__________________
'Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God'… Maya Angelou
Kelly is offline  
Old 11-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #512
SuperJediHero
Mind BLOWN!!!
 
SuperJediHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,616
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Jennifer Lawrence is just TOO... (Fill in EVERY great compliment you can think of)!!!
SuperJediHero is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #513
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,417
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

^Troll alert.

I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #514
SuperJediHero
Mind BLOWN!!!
 
SuperJediHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,616
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1


__________________
Jennifer Lawrence is just TOO... (Fill in EVERY great compliment you can think of)!!!
SuperJediHero is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #515
dark_b
Side-Kick
 
dark_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 43,956
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

context?

dark_b is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 03:26 PM   #516
LOL
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
^Troll alert.
Why you say that? Is it because of odd username? Then discount everyone using odd username at the Superhero Hype message board.

Is it because of what as typed? Then once again you must discount everyone else messages at Superhero Hype because A) you don't agree with it or B) it doesn't fall in line with everything else said within discussion.

Is LOL a better choice of a username and can be met with approval? No? Still a troll then?

This site has no real defense against anyone who wishes to troll. It is an open forum that is full of crap.

The term is misused, overused and has no real use.

Post is being saved and will be re-posted if deleted.

Oh and the first Hunger Games was good too.

LOL is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #517
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 57,862
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL View Post
Why you say that? Is it because of odd username? Then discount everyone using odd username at the Superhero Hype message board.

Is it because of what as typed? Then once again you must discount everyone else messages at Superhero Hype because A) you don't agree with it or B) it doesn't fall in line with everything else said within discussion.

Is LOL a better choice of a username and can be met with approval? No? Still a troll then?

This site has no real defense against anyone who wishes to troll. It is an open forum that is full of crap.

The term is misused, overused and has no real use.

Post is being saved and will be re-posted if deleted.

Oh and the first Hunger Games was good too.
Hahahaha....it is used correctly here.

__________________
'Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God'… Maya Angelou
Kelly is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #518
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial
 
NickNitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Second Star to the Right
Posts: 8,226
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Trololol lol....lol....lol....loooolllll!

__________________
Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well, she turned me into a newt!
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
NickNitro is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #519
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,417
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Wait, is someone really arguing with me that an obvious troll post isn't a troll post? A post says that a 23 year old who won an Oscar this year at 22 and has the number one movie in the world in which she has received almost across the board good reviews for her performance should quit acting because she's funny in interviews? Even Ray Charles corpse can see the trolling.


Last edited by I SEE SPIDEY; 11-25-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: I misspelled Corpse
I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #520
runawayboulder
Spider-Sense...saturated
 
runawayboulder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: On the edge
Posts: 15,723
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

I guess LOL.......is DOA.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
This is a message board...no one killed your mother or had sex with your dog.....try to move on in life.
runawayboulder is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #521
Teelie
Mostly Harmless
 
Teelie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,766
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

I miss CSI: Miami. We need more Horatio Caine one-liners.

Teelie is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #522
CaptainJJ
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 13
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

she is the ultimate hot girl next door. She seems like a sweet girl and I really hope she can keep her head on straight and not turn into one of the those Hollywood morons.

CaptainJJ is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #523
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 57,862
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
Wait, is someone really arguing with me that an obvious troll post isn't a troll post? A post says that a 23 year old who won an Oscar this year at 22 and has the number one movie in the world in which she has received almost across the board good reviews for her performance should quit acting because she's funny in interviews? Even Ray Charles corspe can see the trolling.

They were the same person....

__________________
'Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God'… Maya Angelou
Kelly is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #524
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 32,417
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
They were the same person....
I just figured that out and felt stupid for responding.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline  
Old 11-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #525
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator
 
Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 57,862
Default Re: The Jennifer Lawrence Appreciation thread - Part 1

lol...

__________________
'Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God'… Maya Angelou
Kelly is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.