The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #226
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
so? I never used my age as an excuse for using the word dude.
See, there you typed a perfectly readable post, so at least you CAN do it.

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #227
Spideyfan117
Yo When's Mahvel!?

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How about we continue discussing Spider-man and not atiba's word choice? Personal jabs are uncalled for, regardless of your opinions of eachother (which, mind you, are extremely uninformed considering you don't know eachother outside of the internet).

So, does anyone else hope we'll see the car-catching scene in this trailer? I'd like to see a polished version.

Old 11-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #228
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
See there Atiba! He's 15, but judging from the way he writes and expresses himself I'd guess he's at least 18-19.

~SHH SIX~
Old 11-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #229
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan117 View Post
How about we continue discussing Spider-man and not atiba's word choice? Personal jabs are uncalled for, regardless of your opinions of eachother (which, mind you, are extremely uninformed considering you don't know eachother outside of the internet).

So, does anyone else hope we'll see the car-catching scene in this trailer? I'd like to see a polished version.
I hope the trailer has the scene of Spidey rescuing Max. Loved that scene from the footage.

Old 11-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #230
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:
See, there you typed a perfectly readable post, so at least you CAN do it.
an from the other post, you said that or atleast implied that i use the word bruh more then a few times a sentence which is far from true. and how do I come off as 18 or 19? just wondering.

Old 11-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #231
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
I hope the trailer has the scene of Spidey rescuing Max. Loved that scene from the footage.
The second half of the CC footage would look pretty darn well in HD.

~SHH SIX~
Old 11-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #232
Spideyfan117
Yo When's Mahvel!?

Quote:

Yeah, it had me laughing. "Lick this" *proceeds to fix hair* lol It was also a touching moment which, I hope will pay off in the movie itself, what with Max going rogue.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #233
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:

your a saint man. thanks. I would love to see that in the trailer because I cant see it ending with any other scene.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #234
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Quote:

Which is why I said the way he writes makes him COME OFF a certain way And yes I can say he's annoying on these boards going by the way he writes here, there's nothing illogical or uninformed by that.

Also, he clearly shows (and has shown before) he CAN express himself well and readable when he isn't lazy If someone's posting as much as he does, the least one would expect is that he at least tries to not write in a way that gives you a massive headache.

Yes we'll probably see that scene.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #235
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
an from the other post, you said that or atleast implied that i use the word bruh more then a few times a sentence which is far from true. and how do I come off as 18 or 19? just wondering.
You don't

Old 11-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #236
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:
Which is why I said the way he writes makes him COME OFF a certain way And yes I can say he's annoying on these boards going by the way he writes here, there's nothing illogical or uninformed by that.

Also, he clearly shows (and has shown before) he CAN express himself well and readable when he isn't lazy If someone's posting as much as he does, the least one would expect is that he at least tries to not write in a way that gives you a massive headache.

Yes we'll probably see that scene.
okay. skip my post then. if it really means that much to you to the point that you have to point it out, and it gives you a massive headache which I highly doubt. don't interrupt the conversation next time for something stupid.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #237
CashforStash
Baned User (get it)

Let's put it this way. I never confirmed there was or was not a transformation.
No hulk goblin, you guys can sleep.

BUT, rest assured. HARRY does NOT become the Green Goblin, and this is what all the media outlits have/are reporting. That does not rule out Harry getting any kind of powers.

You guys are in for a couple of surprises. It's kinda funny to look back at ASM1 and the fact that it only has ONE bad guy.

Last edited by CashforStash; 11-26-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #238
DerSpider-Boy
T.u.f.k.a. Goran

Man you're teasing the $h!t out of us

But thanks for clearing that up

Old 11-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #239
SpideyFan866
Banned User

Quote:
Agreed.

That and the Alley way scene.

I really hope all of that is retained.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #240
SpideyFan866
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashforStash View Post

BUT, rest assured. HARRY does NOT become the Green Goblin, and this is what all the media outlits have/are reporting. That does not rule out Harry getting any kind of powers.

You guys are in for a couple of surprises. It's kinda funny to look back at ASM1 and the fact that it only has ONE bad guy.
While I've always taken what you (and arguably, other sources as well with a grain of salt), I always said this in your defense. Back when the "Harry is the Green Goblin" rumors first hit, and people asked you about, you said that Harry was not the Green Goblin, and the Green Goblin didn't look like that, but you never said that the report wasn't correct. Just those bits. So I was always willing to give you leeway on that.

But again, taking this with a pinch of salt.

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 11-26-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #241
CashforStash
Baned User (get it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
While I've always taken what you (and arguably, other sources as well with a grain of salt), I always said this in your defense.

But again, taking this with a pinch of salt.
Honestly, like with anything on the internet. Believe in what you believe is right, BUT rest assured if you send me a PM I can talk a bit about some cool stuff. This goes for anyone that has chatted with me in the past. I got some cool concept work that will be included in a art collection a month or so before the film hits.

No new faces, sorry!

Old 11-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #242
chaseter
Bland User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FN Spider-man View Post
Its better to rationalize than throw a stupid fit and complain about something you wanted and didnt get but you don't know what they're doing and even if it makes it pass the story boards..eh whatever
Those silver ballerina slippers totally turned out to be stunt shoes.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #243
SM71
bending unit

I've actually gotten used to not getting info or material for this movie. I used to be so crazy for any scraps I could find. With the trailer finally coming up, and all the rumors/potential leaks, I'm actually for the first time "ok" with not learning or spoiling anything else for this film.. Just gona sit back and enjoy the hype train til May!

Old 11-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #244
chaseter
Bland User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
And people ain't giving it a chance and have already decided its going to be terrible because it's not following the comic exact, but a lot of comic book movies don't

So As you say business as usual

All doom and gloom
Everyone will see the movie so everyone will give it a chance. No melodrama woe is me crap please. ASM2 is no one's 'virgin' sister.

I have found it's better to be cautious or pessimistic and be completely surprised than overly optimistic and then let down.

There are just as many if not more posters on here who have given it two thumbs up before a trailer even exists so I wouldn't worry too much about the angry observers.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #245
SM71
bending unit

Also, can't wait to see the finished Electro cg/effects in all their glory next week -- not expecting much in the way of other villains for this first trailer

Old 11-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #246
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:

Awesome

Old 11-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #247
Airnick
RTTS

Quote:

That's good to hear because the one thing I really don't want in this franchise is the hulk goblin, I'm just not a fan of that version of the character.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #248
fireflyhatter
Side-Kick

I think it would be amazingly badass if Doc Ock is the one Max is referring to in the teaser when he says "Doc". Seeing him suspended in all the cables with Ock calibrating instruments and stuff SSM style with his arms would be amazing.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #249
younglink42
Side-Kick

Quote:

I'm so confused right now. You're saying Harry doesn't become the goblin yet the storyboards say otherwise. It's not like I don't trust you because I do. The only thing that means is we're getting mind bending plot twist. Something else I need to mention is that you specifically said he's not transforming into GREEN Goblin. You never said he couldn't be hobgoblin,demogoblin, or any other goblin. Just wanted to point that out, but we'll find out next year.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #250
CashforStash
Baned User (get it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseter View Post
Those silver ballerina slippers totally turned out to be stunt shoes.
And that was Gwen's funeral at the end of the movie.

Closed Thread