The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League Sequels

Old 06-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
riprat

Default Well now that we have the Justice League Movie wse deserved... What's next?

Thank God that I am John Titor and I have been travelling back in time and I can report that "Justice League Begins" was the hugest movie of 2015! $290 million on opening weekend was amazing, espically when you consider that the dollar was worth less in 2015. Adjusted for the dollars value in 2012 whn Avengers came out, Justice League Begins actually made $357 million in 2012 dollars opening weekend! What's next for the League?

riprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
HighFivingMF
Welp.

Default Re: Well now that we have the Justice League Movie wse deserved... What's next?

Robot Johnny Depp and Robert Downey, Jr. clone #763 are up for Anti-Monitor after three-time Oscar winner Channing Tatum turned it down.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Well now that we have the Justice League Movie wse deserved... What's next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riprat View Post
Thank God that I am John Titor and I have been travelling back in time and I can report that "Justice League Begins" was the hugest movie of 2015! $290 million on opening weekend was amazing, espically when you consider that the dollar was worth less in 2015. Adjusted for the dollars value in 2012 whn Avengers came out, Justice League Begins actually made $357 million in 2012 dollars opening weekend! What's next for the League?
They better make a sequel for that movie!

"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by riprat View Post
Mind grabbing me a copy of the DVD?

Star Wars and Superman would be cool too.

DChero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
Malcolm Belmont
Side-Kick

A Crises on Infinite Earths Movie would be freaking amazing

Malcolm Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #6
JonKent
Side-Kick

A Kingdom Come movie on part 4 Superman vs. Shazam no holds barred.

JonKent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #7
jd23
Side-Kick

There's a script floating around Hollywood now that has Wonder Woman as a Kryptonian descendant who basically comes to the US and engages in a sort of Dark Knight-proportions battle with Maxwell Lord ending with him switching sides and forming justice league. Which certainly strays from comics, but also supposedly echoes the whole concept of the modern world being afraid of feminist themes. Can anybody think of how they'd tie it in as to before or after Superman arriving on Earth?

jd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #8
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Its probably a fan script , so it doesnt matter anyway.

Mysteryman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #9
palewest
Side-Kick

Is there gonna be a structured DC film franchise?

2013 - Man of Steel
2015 - Superman/Batman
2017 - Justice League

Then we'll finally get a Superman 2, and a standalone Ben Affleck as Batman movie. I'm betting we'll get a Justice League movie before any standalone Batman, Flash or Wonder Woman movies, but they'll certainly be quick to get them in after Justice League.

palewest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #10
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

At this point, I really do not care for a League project: I want del Toro's
'Dark' film to go into production.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:44 AM   #11
Rorschach2012
$

Knowing Del Toro itll probably not happen. But if GDT is involved with the story and the visuals and he gets one of his proteges to direct I'd be cool with that. Maybe have it directed by the guy who did Mama or the guy who did The Orphanage? With GDT's guidance, and his story/visuals, either of them could knock it out of the parkaparkparkparkparkparka

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #12
ImTheFlash
Side-Kick

Justice Lords vs Justice league!! Or make Injustice Gods Among Us as a movie. Not the first Justice League though, i guess it would kinda be like a crisis movie.

ImTheFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #13
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Knowing Del Toro itll probably not happen. But if GDT is involved with the story and the visuals and he gets one of his proteges to direct I'd be cool with that. Maybe have it directed by the guy who did Mama or the guy who did The Orphanage? With GDT's guidance, and his story/visuals, either of them could knock it out of the parkaparkparkparkparkparka
This is a really good solution to del Toro's committing to too many projects.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote