The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Old 08-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #26
Bathead
The Oldest Geek

Default Re: Beware the Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
Did that happen on THe Batman? I don't know because I found it utterly impossible to get through an episode.
Sort of. In the last season (probably the show's best season)they had a number of cameos by various JLA members, there was an episode (a two-parter, I think) where Batman came to the rescue of Hawkman, GL, Superman and Flash (IIRC), and at least one other episode that featured Superman. Hardly the JLA taking over, but they did make at least a couple of appearances.
Personally, with this show, I wouldn't be upset if they didn't have any guest superheroes.

*splat*

Last edited by Bathead; 08-25-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Bathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #27
Ceb-Man
Side-Kick

I really love this show. Love seeing the obscure villains. Anarky and Humpty Dumpty have become my favorites so far. As far as more obscure villains, I would love to see Cluemaster,Spellbinder, The Monk, Mr. Toxic ( one of the new Tony Daniel villains from the new 52), The Great White Shark, The White Rabbit, Hush (I am surprised he hasn't shown up yet in any adaptation.He nearly did in an animated Batman movie based off The Batman animated series), The Black Spider, Dr. Hurt and The Club of Villains, Calender Man, Deacon Blackfire, Cornelius Stirk, Facade, Charletan. Nocturna, Ragdoll.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #28
Bathead
The Oldest Geek

Yeah, I like how they are handling the villains so far. I was concerned about Humpty Dumpty at first, thinking he was gonna be lame, but I thought he came off well, (in a way, kind of like what BTAS did for Mr. freeze) he was actually very creepy and not goofy at all. If they can do the rest of these rather obscure villains as well that will be nice.

*splat*
Bathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #29
RenaultSymbol

I have managed to watch only two episodes to the end and it was terrible...Batman in this show looks like...i don't know...like ****!

RenaultSymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #30
blackkeno
Side-Kick

The show disappears from the air without explaination? I saw that there might be some new episodes in January. I hope this doesn't mean cancelation.

blackkeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #31
GREEN =w= DAY
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackkeno View Post
The show disappears from the air without explaination? I saw that there might be some new episodes in January. I hope this doesn't mean cancelation.
unfortunately, that's the most likely scenario

GREEN =w= DAY is offline   Reply With Quote