The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > The Wolverine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM   #26
Random490
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official The Wolverine Manip thread

I just recently saw The Wolverine, which is a great film. The alternate ending was awesome and I'm pissed that they didn't make it the official ending; specially because from what I can see from the box it looks like a great design. It would be great to see what they showed fully realized, I really think it could work on screen. Hugh Jackman needs to wear it once before he's done with the role. And lets face if Captain America can look great on film there's no excuse not to use this costume.

So this is just about I how I picture the costume looking. I went with mostly black with yellow accents because I feel that fits the character and the tone of the X movies better. I considered removing the stripes to the sides, they just didn't look right when I tried it, but grew on me. The background is from The Avenger film, the costume would work perfect with Marvel's tone.

Random490 is offline   Reply With Quote