The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 01-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #276
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg

Default Re: Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post

Batman takes down Luther and disables his suit. Luther suit malfunctions and he reveals himself. Wonder Woman looks at him.
he takes down deathstroke, luthor reveals himself from the shadows, wondy is disgusted; i couldn't find anything worth using after that so i went with lex with power suit using zod as a stand in getting livershot by supes, supes being sorrynotsorry, flying away, and batman feeling like he got left hanging.

ЯɘvlveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #277
The Sage
Officially a 30 Year Man.
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise View Post
Where is that from?
Story called "Ending Battle".

Old 01-04-2014, 11:43 PM   #278
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

^ Who says Batman never Smiles.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:45 PM   #279
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

I smell Composite Superman-Batman threesome.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:28 AM   #280
ElectroFlare
Mightiest Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I smell Composite Superman-Batman threesome.
Superman: "Why? Seriously, Bruce, why?"

Batman: "Because I'm Batman!"

Gut instinct predictions-Ben Affleck will rock as Batman. DoFP will bomb. Guardians of the Galaxy will be great. Winter Soldier will be the best of Phase 2. Age of Ultron will under-achieve. Feel free to call me out if I'm wrong.
Oooga-chaka Oooga-chaka
ElectroFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:55 PM   #281
Imjenn
Subvisser 32

From the DCAU-There's a scene where Batman asks a cook a question-In a foreign language the crook says "You can't understand a word I'm saying and I wouldn't if you could" (paraphrasing).

Batman's answer? "I can... And you will" in the same language.

I want that so badly.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:08 AM   #282
InJustice
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imjenn View Post
From the DCAU-There's a scene where Batman asks a cook a question-In a foreign language the crook says "You can't understand a word I'm saying and I wouldn't if you could" (paraphrasing).

Batman's answer? "I can... And you will" in the same language.

I want that so badly.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

InJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:31 AM   #283
ElectroFlare
Mightiest Mortal

Okay yeah, I want that scene too

Old 01-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #284
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Wow. What a great scene.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:07 AM   #285
ElectroFlare
Mightiest Mortal

Yeah, no cinematic Batman has a moment this badass

Old 01-07-2014, 01:11 AM   #286
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroFlare View Post
Yeah, no cinematic Batman has a moment this badass
disarming one of jokers goons in a suit, taking the gun a part, all while he walks into his room into the panic room to put on the batsuit was pretty bad ass.

ЯɘvlveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:15 AM   #287
ElectroFlare
Mightiest Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
disarming one of jokers goons in a suit, taking the gun a part, all while he walks into his room into the panic room to put on the batsuit was pretty bad ass.
I agree, but I prefer the animated scene. Not trying to take anything away the scene you mentioned

Gut instinct predictions-Ben Affleck will rock as Batman. DoFP will bomb. Guardians of the Galaxy will be great. Winter Soldier will be the best of Phase 2. Age of Ultron will under-achieve. Feel free to call me out if I'm wrong.
Oooga-chaka Oooga-chaka
Old 01-07-2014, 03:29 AM   #288
Imjenn
Subvisser 32

Thank you Injustice!

Old 01-07-2014, 01:06 PM   #289
Rorschach2012
$

Anyone else love Ed McGuinness?
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:32 PM   #290
NosfeRomas
Side-Kick

Just...NO !!

Some of them fell into Hell
NosfeRomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:38 PM   #291
Krumm
Beer Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Anyone else love Ed McGuinness?
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

I was into as a teen when his run first came out. Now? Not so much.

Krumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:40 PM   #292
georgec
Not a hero

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
georgec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:52 PM   #293
-Nam rorriM-
Eater of toasties

I want batman to be just cool as a cucomber through out. Even though he's standing Infront/next to supes he should have a look that says he's probably thinking about what sort of takeaway he's going to pick up tonight, you know?

-Nam rorriM- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:14 AM   #294
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:27 AM   #295
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgec View Post
God I love that scene

Wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:51 AM   #296
ElectroFlare
Mightiest Mortal

Another one from the DCAU (man I loved that universe) is shortly after Batman has been injured, he refuses to rest. Martian Manhunter gives this speech about how Batman is still important to league even though he had no powers while Batman pays him no mind. Manhunter's point is that Batman should rest.

Batman's response is to declare he's going to some emergency, and says "Unless you think you can stop me." Manhunter steps aside.

Tweak the point of the speech, the context a little bit, sub Superman for Manhunter, and it can work. Or save it for a Justice League movie

Old 01-14-2014, 05:18 AM   #297
D.P.
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroFlare View Post
Another one from the DCAU (man I loved that universe) is shortly after Batman has been injured, he refuses to rest. Martian Manhunter gives this speech about how Batman is still important to league even though he had no powers while Batman pays him no mind. Manhunter's point is that Batman should rest.

Batman's response is to declare he's going to some emergency, and says "Unless you think you can stop me." Manhunter steps aside.

Tweak the point of the speech, the context a little bit, sub Superman for Manhunter, and it can work. Or save it for a Justice League movie
This is why they need Dini to come on board in an consultant capacity. So many great moments from the AU.

D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:21 AM   #298
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

I'd like to see Batman jump through a glass ceiling. I love it when that happens.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:32 AM   #299
Imjenn
Subvisser 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
This is why they need Dini to come on board in an consultant capacity. So many great moments from the AU.
Here's the scene ElectroFlare referred to. Start at 40 seconds in.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I don't know why that's not working...this is the url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKn-XvocZn0

Last edited by Imjenn; 01-14-2014 at 05:49 AM.
Imjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:21 AM   #300
D.P.
Banned User

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

FTFY.

And yes, something similar to this needs to be in the movie.

D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote