The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2014, 06:38 AM   #1
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team
 
Kal-El.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Smallville/Metropolis
Posts: 9,995
Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

I don't know if anyone out there is good with animation but I'd like if someone could try to turn the rooftop photo of the Turtles into a gif large enough for a 10in tablet before August. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and would love an awesome TMNT live wallpaper to use. If you could make their bandanas fly in the wind and put lightning flashes behind them over the cityscape that would be awesome. Thanks in advance! Here is a photo for reference....


__________________
My father believed, if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me...out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?
-Superman

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
geetard
Interstellar Voyager
 
geetard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 2,385
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread




__________________
*\S/T*
THE RETURN OF STEPHANIE BROWN
4/23/2014
geetard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:14 AM   #3
Astro13Zombie
Exterminate
 
Astro13Zombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 1,603
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Can somebody make one of Mikey taking off his mask.
Please?

Astro13Zombie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hialeah, FL, USA
Posts: 992
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro13Zombie View Post
Can somebody make one of Mikey taking off his mask.
Please?

TigerClaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:23 AM   #5
Astro13Zombie
Exterminate
 
Astro13Zombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 1,603
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Thank you,TigerClaw.

Astro13Zombie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hialeah, FL, USA
Posts: 992
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro13Zombie View Post
Thank you,TigerClaw.
You're welcome, I saw it posted on the technodrome forum.

TigerClaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #7
geetard
Interstellar Voyager
 
geetard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 2,385
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread




__________________
*\S/T*
THE RETURN OF STEPHANIE BROWN
4/23/2014

Last edited by geetard; 03-27-2014 at 11:58 AM.
geetard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:31 AM   #8
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith
 
Dark_Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Greece
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread



Dark_Lord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM   #9
combocaz
Side-Kick
 
combocaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

can you do one when april faints.

__________________
Superman - Henry Cavill
Batman -Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman -Gal Gadot
Cyborg -Ray Fisher
Aquaman -Jason Momoa
combocaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:20 AM   #10
LuisTX85
Hey Bub
 
LuisTX85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,966
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Loving Leo already!

__________________
Mutant Power!
LuisTX85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:22 AM   #11
Broseph44
Dats what I'm saying
 
Broseph44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 3,826
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Leo looks badassssss.

__________________
Avvy by Kane

Dats it!

I believe in Ben Affleck.

Hal: Were we ever truly friends?
Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.
Broseph44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:01 AM   #12
CGHulk
Green Guy
 
CGHulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,046
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread


__________________
"Great spirits have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"All that was great in the past, was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed." -Nikola Tesla

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
CGHulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #13
geetard
Interstellar Voyager
 
geetard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 2,385
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by combocaz View Post
can you do one when april faints.

__________________
*\S/T*
THE RETURN OF STEPHANIE BROWN
4/23/2014
geetard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:30 AM   #14
combocaz
Side-Kick
 
combocaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetard View Post
ty geetard!

__________________
Superman - Henry Cavill
Batman -Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman -Gal Gadot
Cyborg -Ray Fisher
Aquaman -Jason Momoa
combocaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:27 PM   #15
geetard
Interstellar Voyager
 
geetard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 2,385
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread




__________________
*\S/T*
THE RETURN OF STEPHANIE BROWN
4/23/2014
geetard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #16
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team
 
Kal-El.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Smallville/Metropolis
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Don't forget to post new gifs/avatars here... gotta get some good Raph action

__________________
My father believed, if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me...out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?
-Superman

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #17
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!
 
NinjaTurtleFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,875
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post

^ Can I just say I LOVE that picture. THAT, to me, are the Turtles I wish we were getting.

__________________
Cowabunga says it all! Cowabunga!!!!
NinjaTurtleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #18
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team
 
Kal-El.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Smallville/Metropolis
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleFan View Post
^ Can I just say I LOVE that picture. THAT, to me, are the Turtles I wish we were getting.
That is a awesome pic. But I think this movie will be cool...I'm not too worried about it

__________________
My father believed, if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me...out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?
-Superman

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #19
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hialeah, FL, USA
Posts: 992
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread












TigerClaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:02 PM   #20
The Shield
It's really Happening!
 
The Shield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,846
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Awesome! We also need one of Master Splinter and Shredder walking through the broken wall.

__________________
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

The Shield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:51 PM   #21
GeoMFilms
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 91
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Man i hate those noses. Other then that they look cool. I'm also getting sick of seeing that dumb mask clip. Looks like Shrek. And why would he think April is scared of the Mask? Weird. Hope its good.

GeoMFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:21 PM   #22
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!
 
TheAQU4M4N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,686
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

can someone make that last Raph shot 100x100?

__________________
"Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."
TheAQU4M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #23
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hialeah, FL, USA
Posts: 992
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

I managed to create animated Gifs of some of the other scenes, Not the best quality, But these will do until somebody makes better versions.






TigerClaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:15 AM   #24
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!
 
NinjaTurtleFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,875
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post










Out of all of these Mikey, Leo, and Raph don't look too bad face-wise. Clothes, again is an issue with me, but I like that they gave Leo a different eye color than his brothers like they did in the 2007 TMNT film and the Nickelodeon series but gosh... when I first saw Mikey's face under the mask I instantly thought Shrek but Donny... yeesh. I don't understand the overemphasis of making him a techy or computer nerd. The glasses doesn't provide anything to his overall design other than scream 80's geek. I surprise his shell doesn't carry a pocket-protector for pens. Heck, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 could've loaned over Max Dillon's bad comb over while they're at it.

Also, shouldn't the glasses be worn underneath the mask instead of over it? Plus, how could he be able to see out of those? Are they prescription lenses? Did he make them himself? Yes, the Turtles have had essentially 15 years to understand human civilization and assimilate to it so Donatello I guess could understand the concept of nearsightedness and farsightedness and make glasses for himself like he makes the Turtle Van and all their gadgets and communications console and whatnot, but I'm still struggling with the whole idea of why he even needs the glasses? What purpose do they serve other than to overtly hit the audience over the head that he is the brainy one of the group. Anyone who hasn't lived under a rock or in a cave like the Taliban should know Donny is the brains of the operation without having to give him stereotypical nerdy taped up glasses.

The human lips too... ugh. What I would give for freckles and bucked teeth or the old Corey Feldman-voiced Donatello. Now, there was a version I could look up to.

But the nostrils vs. the simple round beak is another tough call. On the one hand, yes it makes them realistic, but on the other hand I think they made the nostrils/slits too big. Maybe it's just me. But that shot of Donny yelling just doesn't look good to me let alone his whole design in general. And the round beak has worked for 30 years so again it goes back to 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it.'

I don't know... I hate nitpicking piece by piece of this reboot movie but there's so many odd or witless decisions and changes made that it's hard not to. I love the TMNT but I'm hard-pressed to love this.

__________________
Cowabunga says it all! Cowabunga!!!!
NinjaTurtleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:19 AM   #25
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team
 
Kal-El.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Smallville/Metropolis
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gif/avatar thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleFan View Post
Out of all of these Mikey, Leo, and Raph don't look too bad face-wise. Clothes, again is an issue with me, but I like that they gave Leo a different eye color than his brothers like they did in the 2007 TMNT film and the Nickelodeon series but gosh... when I first saw Mikey's face under the mask I instantly thought Shrek but Donny... yeesh. I don't understand the overemphasis of making him a techy or computer nerd. The glasses doesn't provide anything to his overall design other than scream 80's geek. I surprise his shell doesn't carry a pocket-protector for pens. Heck, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 could've loaned over Max Dillon's bad comb over while they're at it.

Also, shouldn't the glasses be worn underneath the mask instead of over it? Plus, how could he be able to see out of those? Are they prescription lenses? Did he make them himself? Yes, the Turtles have had essentially 15 years to understand human civilization and assimilate to it so Donatello I guess could understand the concept of nearsightedness and farsightedness and make glasses for himself like he makes the Turtle Van and all their gadgets and communications console and whatnot, but I'm still struggling with the whole idea of why he even needs the glasses? What purpose do they serve other than to overtly hit the audience over the head that he is the brainy one of the group. Anyone who hasn't lived under a rock or in a cave like the Taliban should know Donny is the brains of the operation without having to give him stereotypical nerdy taped up glasses.

The human lips too... ugh. What I would give for freckles and bucked teeth or the old Corey Feldman-voiced Donatello. Now, there was a version I could look up to.

But the nostrils vs. the simple round beak is another tough call. On the one hand, yes it makes them realistic, but on the other hand I think they made the nostrils/slits too big. Maybe it's just me. But that shot of Donny yelling just doesn't look good to me let alone his whole design in general. And the round beak has worked for 30 years so again it goes back to 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it.'

I don't know... I hate nitpicking piece by piece of this reboot movie but there's so many odd or witless decisions and changes made that it's hard not to. I love the TMNT but I'm hard-pressed to love this.
Why is it such a bad thing to stop and think that he might actually MEED glasses due to bad eyesight? He could go out scavenging and find everything he needs to fix his eyesight. It just seems that some people are unwilling to give it a chance

__________________
My father believed, if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me...out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?
-Superman

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.