The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Ant-Man > Ant-Man

Old 01-27-2014, 02:23 PM   #51
Artistsean
Monkey Boy

Default Re: Bill Foster and Scott Lang in the Ant Man movie?

Yeah, and that is what I ended up saying too. My main point, which you said you got, was that I just don't want them to sort of forget or sidestep using these characters because the age thing, but there is no saying they will. Just a troublesome possibility. I do think it could also be possible they will forget Foster altogether like Rick Jones. But with few non-white superheroes in films so far it would be a mistake. Plus Scott Lang and Pym need a well rounded supporting cast. Bill Foster already exists in the comics so its not like they have to add or make up characters just to give him supporting characters. Dule would be great. I could see others too, but Dule would be good because of what you mentioned but also because if they needed he could buff up and be plausible as a giant super action hero.

Of coarse, they could always use Foster's nephew Tom Foster. They could have
Bill be part of Pym's supporting cast in the past and have his nephew Tom become
Giant Man in the present.

Last edited by Artistsean; 01-27-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Artistsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:10 PM   #52
Ant-manic
Banned User

Default Re: Bill Foster and Scott Lang in the Ant Man movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artistsean View Post

Of coarse, they could always use Foster's nephew Tom Foster. They could have
Bill be part of Pym's supporting cast in the past and have his nephew Tom become
Giant Man in the present.

that's another really good suggestion. because, if Marvel decides to put a book or mini out because of the movie, Bill won't be available. but Tom could certainly used the push. i think he's still in jail though.

Ant-manic is offline   Reply With Quote