The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 06:53 PM   #76
xrs13
Cold as ice

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockteur View Post
So we're at least a month away from the next trailer.

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/rec...strailers.aspx

*****ty.
that just shows trailers that were recently rated. GOTG was rated yesterday and is likely to hit soon. DOFP could be rated tomorrow for all we know

Old 02-11-2014, 06:57 PM   #77
Samarus
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Quote:

*****ty.

How do you get the information from there? They can rate it and release it the next day, can't they?

Old 02-11-2014, 06:58 PM   #78
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

On subject of pick-ups

Back In 2003 the post WH ending of X2 at mansion of Xavier,Wolverine,and Cyclops In Xavier's office.Cyclops and wolverine in hallway and Xavier with students Including Colossus and Jubilee were pick-ups.So there could very well be a couple of new scenes.

Due to newspaper aticle it's very possible Wolverine and Mystique are a part of the pick-ups but Inless there are reports of actors In Montreal It's hard to know.

One thing I can almost guess is these pick-ups are Inside studio.Bryan's twitter pick seems likely him announcing he Is In Montreal outside the studio.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:03 PM   #79
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:

*****ty.
What this means Is when we get the full trailer It will have plenty of effects In it.

Remember Fox needs a big movie to attack trailer to so we could be looking at early march for trailer.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #80
Rockteur
X-Men Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarus View Post
How do you get the information from there? They can rate it and release it the next day, can't they?
Just from experience of looking at this site, the trailers usually come out about 2 weeks after they are rated on here, sometimes longer.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #81
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Just because it's not on that site or the BBFC site doesn't mean it can't come sooner. Both the Captain America and TASM2 trailers that were released during the Superbowl didn't show up until either a couple days after (Alberta site) or a week or two (BBFC) after they aired.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:08 PM   #82
Rockteur
X-Men Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Just because it's not on that site or the BBFC site doesn't mean it can't come sooner. Both the Captain America and TASM2 trailers that were released during the Superbowl didn't show up until either a couple days after (Alberta site) or a week or two (BBFC) after they aired.
For what it's worth, I hope you're right.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #83
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

The second Amazing Spider-Man trailer isn't even listed on the Alberta ratings site.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #84
Malik
Side-Kick

Four pages of discussing nothing

Old 02-11-2014, 08:54 PM   #85
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOFP View Post
Please, we need you too hope again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
I will bring you hope old friend but I ask only one thing in return: Don't get in my way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti View Post
I know what I'm doing. This is the only way
This was absolute gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
The second Amazing Spider-Man trailer isn't even listed on the Alberta ratings site.
They have the 3rd trailer rated there already.

"I'm going to show you something beautiful, everyone screaming for mercy. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. You're all puppets tangled in strings...Strings...There are no strings on me"- Ultron

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 02-11-2014, 09:37 PM   #86
usagicassidy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
Which is actually quite light. There's days I come here and there's 20 pages of discussing nothing.

I for one want the next trailer as soon as possible, but not at the expense of them delivering a true quality trailer. The teaser was good, but really did not show the scope/budget of the film at all. If I have to wait for more sfx to be done to actually SHOW OFF how epic the film is going to be, I don't mind. We need a trailer better than ASM2 and one to rival or surpass CAWS.

Old 02-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #87
xrs13
Cold as ice

If Fox are trying to be clever with the new trailer then they may be waiting for GOTG to release a trailer so they can counter each thing in each trailer from Cap2, TASM2 and GOTG. If that is the case then I am happy. If the trailer doesn't bowl us over we need posters to show.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:18 PM   #88
JP
Smelly

Quote:

*****ty.
Once again, that's NOT how it works. You know when the recent Cap trailer was rated? 3 days AFTER the Superbowl.

Yes, sometimes a trailer gets rated before it debuts, but more often then not, it doesn't.

Old 02-11-2014, 11:06 PM   #89
KidxMikexMcfly
Omega Telekinetic 🙌🙇

Quote:
Lmao!

Old 02-11-2014, 11:15 PM   #90
Rockteur
X-Men Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrs13 View Post
If Fox are trying to be clever with the new trailer then they may be waiting for GOTG to release a trailer so they can counter each thing in each trailer from Cap2, TASM2 and GOTG. If that is the case then I am happy. If the trailer doesn't bowl us over we need posters to show.

The trailer should be able to stand on it's own.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:56 AM   #91
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I will be shocked If we don't get one by end of month.At most I can't see a wait any longer than early March.

Since they have released Images of sentinles I expect them to go all out In full trailer.Showing them using powers In trailer plus a bit more of plot.

I think some may be setting themselves for disappointment If they expect trailer just like The Amazing Spider Man 2 or Captain America The Winter Soldier.DOFP Is vastly different film than those.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:38 AM   #92
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
What this means Is when we get the full trailer It will have plenty of effects In it.

Remember Fox needs a big movie to attack trailer to so we could be looking at early march for trailer.
Worth waiting if we get the trailer Fox need to deliver.

Old 02-12-2014, 01:41 AM   #93
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I think some may be setting themselves for disappointment If they expect trailer just like The Amazing Spider Man 2 or Captain America The Winter Soldier.DOFP Is vastly different film than those.
It's a summer comic book movie opening on Memorial Day weekend. There will be plenty of spectacle.

Old 02-12-2014, 09:08 AM   #94
Avalanche
Side-Kick

Quote:
That happens when there's nothing new to discuss.

Makes a change from going around in circles discussing the old movies or my personal favourite loony view, OMG CYCLOPS ISN'T REALLY DEADZ.

Old 02-12-2014, 09:35 AM   #95
Morti
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanche View Post
that happens when there's nothing new to discuss.

Makes a change from going around in circles discussing the old movies or my personal favourite loony view, omg cyclops isn't really deadz.
we neva saw his body explodez!!! Jean threw him in tha woodz

Old 02-12-2014, 10:23 AM   #96
narrows101
Side-Kick

Hugh and his wife were at a Donna Karan fashion show Monday night and there was an after-party after the show. Hugh didn't go to the show and his wife was quoted as saying this - I'm thinking the "early start" was getting to Montreal since it coincided with Singer's tweet.

Quote:
Except for Jackman and Holmes, Karan’s front row followed the designer to the after party at her Stephan Weiss Studio in the West Village. “He’s got an early start. The fashion world’s all a bit too much for him,” Furness said of her husband’s absence.
http://www.wwd.com/eye/parties/donna...siness-7440447

Old 02-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #97
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

So jackman was likely part of the pick ups but whose surprised about that as he pretty much is in the film from start to finish

Old 02-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #98
XMenDOFPBrazil
Newbie First Class

We need a new trailer!

We need news!

Captain America 2 and Spiderman 2 are rocking the marketing!

Old 02-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #99
Rike
Wat.

I found something:
Jason Deline @JasonDeline
Back in Montreal this weekend! Shooting more #XMen #DOFP
5:46pm - 11 fev 14
He plays a news anchor according to IMDB.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #100
narrows101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
So jackman was likely part of the pick ups but whose surprised about that as he pretty much is in the film from start to finish
I read somewhere that he would be needed for two days.

Closed Thread