The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #1001
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpectacular View Post

Also, what would you rate the film out of 10?
8.5 due to some unfinished VFX. Might bump it up to a 9 when I see what the cut they release in theatres will be like. The rough cut was just damn great imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Why do I always fall for the bad boys in comic book movies?? *sigh*

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 02-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #1002
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
This and another supposed spoiler supports what I've said all along about Pierce.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
According to the scoop from Unleash the Fanboy, Pierce is actually Aleksander Lukin, possessed by the Red Skull. I called this months ago. Lukin was a major player in the Winter Soldier story, as Bucky's master, so to speak. The Red Skull used the Cosmic Cube to invade Lukin's mind after WS assassinated him, though he disappeared into the cosmos in the MCU. It made sense to me that Pierce would be Lukin's alias, and that he had infiltrated SHIELD decades ago. Or it could be that Schmidt took over Pierce's mind, without the Lukin connection, and Pierce/HYDRA indoctrinated Bucky. However it happened, I am betting that it turns out to be true.
Yeah, I figured something like what you say could definitely be the case re. Pierce. I'd actually be totally okay
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
if they bring back the Red Skull this way by having him possess Pierce who is really Lukin. It's canonical, after all. I do hope that they have Pierce retain this really creepy paternalistic vibe with WS though that we saw hints of in this latest spot, while he also threatens to have people tortured, maimed and killed. They might give us a multidimensional Red Skull after all!

Old 02-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread