The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 03:09 AM   #1
xeno000
Raining hell from above
 
xeno000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 7,212
Default "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread



Why doesn't this forum have a thread devoted to Chris Evans, the man who brought Captain America to life? He definitely deserves a thread if everyone else in the cast has one. It’s strange that we’ve been speculating about Steve Rogers’ journey in CATWS in other characters’ threads and not in one devoted to him and his portrayer.

Chris Evans has definitely exceeded everyone’s expectations in his portrayal of Steve Rogers. Marvel has a knack for finding the perfect actors for its iconic characters and Evans is no exception. He not only embodies the character physically, he also understands what makes Steve Rogers such an exceptional human being. Often actors pay lip service to traits that make their characters unique, but Chris obviously gets Steve Rogers in the same way that Robert Downey Jr. gets Tony Stark. He has taken a hero who could easily have been a walking bundle of clichés and given him a three-dimensional personality that people can relate to. That’s no small feat.

With word of mouth so positive and Marvel going full out in marketing the film, the wait for it is becoming excruciating. There’s just one month to go!













Chris can be a real hero himself when it comes to his tiniest fans.


xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:46 AM   #2
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend
 
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 25,228
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

We really don't have a Capt. America thread? For shame!

Chris Evans really came a long way, from doing comedies and Fantastic Four to Capt. America, and through this superhero role I have slowly changed my perception of him. I think in The Avengers, he didn't seemed like he was the true leader of The Avengers but merely the de facto one, and I hope after TWS the GA will recognize the greatness of this character and in TA2 he will become the kind of hero that others will look up to. I want Capt. America to achieve the kind of respect he has in the comic books and I think this movie will finally give it to him.

__________________
"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:42 AM   #3
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!
 
Suzanne78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,395
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

I think there was a Chris Evans' character thread… but in the TFA forum

Good call Xeno! He's come such a long way working with Marvel, not just in his portrayal of Steve Rogers, which is my absolute favorite among the cast, but also as an actor. Evans is doing some of his best work in recent years, and he's shining on the red carpet and getting better with the whole publicity thing, something that he's been endearingly awkward with ever since he started working.

Anyways, I do think you're right; I think CA:TWS will be the start of Cap's actual ascension to leader of the MCU. Everything so far seems to be pointing in that direction.

__________________
"Joss Whedon, Shane Black, Edgar Wright, James Gunn… For as much flack as people give Marvel that's a pretty freaking great group of filmmakers. Kind of feel spoiled."
--Chewy

Avatar by Kane52630
Suzanne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:11 AM   #4
TJByrum
Captain America Fan
 
TJByrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 595
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

I think the Avengers movie was just about Fury trying to quickly pull together as many known heroes as he could rather than just form an official team. I mean, I know he's been supporting the Avengers initiative, but it would have never happened unless the events in Avengers occurred.

By the end of Avengers though the heroes realized they could work together as a team. In AoU I feel like everything will feel natural. As such I also expect Cap to take on more of a leadership role.

__________________
"Not without you partner, the world needs Bucky too."
-Cap to Bucky
TJByrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #5
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Seriously Chris Evans is so damn prefect in this role. I'm so happy that he got casted rather than a very big named actor who may look the part but doesn't have an ounce of humility.

The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #6
Lightsplasher
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 130
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJByrum View Post
I think the Avengers movie was just about Fury trying to quickly pull together as many known heroes as he could rather than just form an official team. I mean, I know he's been supporting the Avengers initiative, but it would have never happened unless the events in Avengers occurred.

By the end of Avengers though the heroes realized they could work together as a team. In AoU I feel like everything will feel natural. As such I also expect Cap to take on more of a leadership role.
I REALLY hope he does and that there will be a bit more screen time for Cap' because in Avengers he's not really present in the movie except for the Battle of New York .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Knight View Post
Seriously Chris Evans is so damn prefect in this role. I'm so happy that he got casted rather than a very big named actor who may look the part but doesn't have an ounce of humility.
Yep , I'm sure that with a great script , Evans could be prized IMO

Lightsplasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #7
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread


Well to me he is Captain America!

The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #8
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!
 
Suzanne78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,395
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsplasher View Post
I REALLY hope he does and that there will be a bit more screen time for Cap' because in Avengers he's not really present in the movie except for the Battle of New York .

Yep , I'm sure that with a great script , Evans could be prized IMO
Eh, I disagree strongly here. He's got the most screentime out of any of the others, and he appears more in actual Cap costume than in TFA. If any of the Avengers were "not really present" in the first team up movie, it was either Thor or Hawkeye.

I think where people stumble with Cap in the Avengers is that his role isn't nearly as flashy as RDJ's or as novel as Ruffalo's. You have to hear his dialogue and delivery though to really see how well Evans and Whedon captured Cap, personality-wise if not fighting mode. Whedon and Evans both NAILED the 40's style rhythm and Man Out of Time aspect of Steve Rogers; Evans, particularly, infused his voice with this kind of charming, old-fashioned cadence that worked so, so well to convey where Cap came from. He actually sounded like a soldier from the 1940's, almost kind of a John Wayne-ish tone.

It's way more subtle, but it's a character detail that I love about The Avengers, and in a lesser actor/writer, it would've gotten lost in the shuffle. But Whedon wrote Cap/Steve far differently from the others and Chris gave a pitch perfect delivery.

__________________
"Joss Whedon, Shane Black, Edgar Wright, James Gunn… For as much flack as people give Marvel that's a pretty freaking great group of filmmakers. Kind of feel spoiled."
--Chewy

Avatar by Kane52630
Suzanne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:50 AM   #9
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Chris Evans is ready to take "a little break" from acting.

The 32-year-old actor will soon be seen bringing Captain America back to screens in the latest release in the franchise The Winter Soldier. The character also appears in the upcoming ensemble Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Much as Chris enjoys the role, he is ready to turn his hand to directing having helmed 1:30 Train, about a woman who is robbed in New York City.

"I think when I'm done with this Marvel contract, I'll take a little break from acting," he told British magazine Glamour.

"With acting, you're one piece in a very big puzzle. It's like you helped buy a gift but you don't know what the gift is, so you come back and see the movie. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes it's tragic. This process [directing], you're involved in every single decision."

Chris has been open about his struggle when it came to Captain America. He wasn't sure he was right for the role and initially turned it down a few times. The star eventually decided to give it a go and hasn't looked back.

"If I hadn't done it, I'd be really kicking myself. At the time, it was a daunting task for a number of reasons, but in hindsight it was the right move," he explained.


Captain America is unlike some of the other Marvel superheroes, such as Iron Man or The Hulk. The character was created after a man was given a special serum to boost his physical attributes during World War II. It means he is strong and patriotic, but doesn't have any of the other-worldly powers of some of his counterparts.
"He doesn't have demons. He's not Batman, he doesn't struggle with inner turmoil. The nature of this character is that he puts himself last and helps the common good. So he could easily slip into a world of boredom," Chris explained.
"The blessing and curse of Captain America is that he doesn't have that fancy an ability. He doesn't live in another world, or turn green. He doesn't have bells and whistles, he doesn't shoot missiles. He punches and kicks."

Captain America: The Winter Soldier sees the superhero attempting to get to grips with the modern world, when he has to save the country from a new threat.

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_arti...article=127914

The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #10
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Chris Evans - Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Skype)
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Chris Evans - Daytona 500
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:30 AM   #11
TJByrum
Captain America Fan
 
TJByrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 595
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
I REALLY hope he does and that there will be a bit more screen time for Cap' because in Avengers he's not really present in the movie except for the Battle of New York .
Hmm... no, that's actually the opposite of what happened. Of all characters, Evans had the most screentime at the beginning of the movie; he had a lot of drama and story around his character, unlike the others who only had a little bit; the beginning of the story was more or less Cap-centric.

During New York, Cap was there but he didn't do nearly as much as he could have done. A lot of stuff with Cap was cut out from the battle, so we got less than what was planned. I'd have liked for him to have fought his way up Stark Tower, get into an awesome showdown with Loki, then Thor comes and helps him, but Loki escapes and so Cap is the one who tries to close the portal while Thor helps Hulk take down more of those space worms.

__________________
"Not without you partner, the world needs Bucky too."
-Cap to Bucky
TJByrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:29 PM   #12
Lightsplasher
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 130
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
Eh, I disagree strongly here. He's got the most screentime out of any of the others, and he appears more in actual Cap costume than in TFA. If any of the Avengers were "not really present" in the first team up movie, it was either Thor or Hawkeye.

I think where people stumble with Cap in the Avengers is that his role isn't nearly as flashy as RDJ's or as novel as Ruffalo's. You have to hear his dialogue and delivery though to really see how well Evans and Whedon captured Cap, personality-wise if not fighting mode. Whedon and Evans both NAILED the 40's style rhythm and Man Out of Time aspect of Steve Rogers; Evans, particularly, infused his voice with this kind of charming, old-fashioned cadence that worked so, so well to convey where Cap came from. He actually sounded like a soldier from the 1940's, almost kind of a John Wayne-ish tone.

It's way more subtle, but it's a character detail that I love about The Avengers, and in a lesser actor/writer, it would've gotten lost in the shuffle. But Whedon wrote Cap/Steve far differently from the others and Chris gave a pitch perfect delivery.
Which is by the way the best costume I've ever seen ! About Cap' being not present in the movie I meant that Cap' (the same goes for Thor) are not really key characters to the plot , Loki , Fury and Stark are by dividing the team , using Coulson's death as a push , uncovering the truth about the Tesseract in Fury's plan , fixing the engines , bringing the nuke into space when it's not the case for Cap' , Thor and Hawkeye . Through , the discovery of S.H.I.E.L.D's Tesseract Weapons and that he understands there are secrets, that everything is not black and white , this isn't 1940's were nice .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJByrum View Post
Hmm... no, that's actually the opposite of what happened. Of all characters, Evans had the most screentime at the beginning of the movie; he had a lot of drama and story around his character, unlike the others who only had a little bit; the beginning of the story was more or less Cap-centric.

During New York, Cap was there but he didn't do nearly as much as he could have done. A lot of stuff with Cap was cut out from the battle, so we got less than what was planned. I'd have liked for him to have fought his way up Stark Tower, get into an awesome showdown with Loki, then Thor comes and helps him, but Loki escapes and so Cap is the one who tries to close the portal while Thor helps Hulk take down more of those space worms.
That would be quite interesting actually the scenes deleted were indeed showing more Hawkeye , BW and Cap' but I think adding them to the movie would have only made it longer .

But I think I might be exaggerating , please excuse me guys


Last edited by Lightsplasher; 03-03-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Lightsplasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:43 PM   #13
universeman
Side-Kick
 
universeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 573
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Thanks for creating this!

__________________
HEROES is coming back in 2015! Roads where were going we don't need roads!
universeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #14
TJByrum
Captain America Fan
 
TJByrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 595
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
That would be quite interesting actually the scenes deleted were indeed showing more Hawkeye , BW and Cap' but I think adding them to the movie would have only made it longer .
Movies being long isn't the problem; it's how the filmmakers pull it off: whether or not it keeps attention is the biggest thing to remember.

Those deleted scenes, or at least the one I saw, would affect the pace of the battle.

__________________
"Not without you partner, the world needs Bucky too."
-Cap to Bucky
TJByrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #15
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Chris Evans Oscars 2014 tribute to Heroes
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:




Last edited by The Caped Knight; 03-03-2014 at 06:56 PM.
The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM   #16
xeno000
Raining hell from above
 
xeno000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 7,212
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
We really don't have a Capt. America thread? For shame!

Chris Evans really came a long way, from doing comedies and Fantastic Four to Capt. America, and through this superhero role I have slowly changed my perception of him. I think in The Avengers, he didn't seemed like he was the true leader of The Avengers but merely the de facto one, and I hope after TWS the GA will recognize the greatness of this character and in TA2 he will become the kind of hero that others will look up to. I want Capt. America to achieve the kind of respect he has in the comic books and I think this movie will finally give it to him.
Chris definitely has come a long way since his early days. He was perfect as Johnny Storm, too, but his work as Steve Rogers shows a depth and maturity that suits the role completely. When his casting was first announced there were a lot of fans online who thought that Chris could only play comedy, that old argument that an actor is essentially playing himself on screen so he can't possibly adapt to a different character. He proved all of those detractors wrong by giving a thoughtful, restrained performance in Captain America: The First Avenger. Although I adore Robert Downey Jr., I have to admit that Chris's performance in that film is my favorite of any of the main actors in the MCU. He managed to capture the essence of Captain America while avoiding the trap of making him stiff or boring.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
I think there was a Chris Evans' character thread… but in the TFA forum

Good call Xeno! He's come such a long way working with Marvel, not just in his portrayal of Steve Rogers, which is my absolute favorite among the cast, but also as an actor. Evans is doing some of his best work in recent years, and he's shining on the red carpet and getting better with the whole publicity thing, something that he's been endearingly awkward with ever since he started working.

Anyways, I do think you're right; I think CA:TWS will be the start of Cap's actual ascension to leader of the MCU. Everything so far seems to be pointing in that direction.
I agree, Chris has been growing into his role as a star, as well as blossoming as an actor. Back when he accepted the role he spoke often about how daunting the prospect of becoming well-known was for him. He really did not embrace fame the way that some actors do, which is understandable because he seems to be a thoughtful, very private person at heart. Now, however, Chris is definitely more comfortable in his own skin. You can see it in the way he holds himself and hear it in his openness with interviewers. As someone who has had social phobias myself, I really love seeing Chris become comfortable doing the press junkets and appearances. Sometimes you do have to struggle and "fake it to make it," but the effort is more than worth it.

As for Captain Rogers himself, he, too, seems to be coming into his own. Chris's portrayal of Steve Rogers has also grown in self-assurance through each appearance. The trailers make it clear that Cap is going to be much more of a dynamic leader from here on out. He has the strong character and strength of will to pull together a team of equally-powerful personalities and get them to follow his commands. Chris may never shout "Avengers Assemble!" in the films, but if he does I'm sure he'll make the battle cry sound authentic and not at all corny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Knight View Post
Seriously Chris Evans is so damn prefect in this role. I'm so happy that he got casted rather than a very big named actor who may look the part but doesn't have an ounce of humility.
The only big names I saw being thrown around for the role were Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio. They're both great actors but neither would have fit the role. There was also that Krasinski dude who was a major dodged bullet, but he's not a "name" actor.

xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:09 AM   #17
MysticRain
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 149
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Chris does seem much more comfortable doing interviews now. I really liked that live Q&A session he did online a few months ago.

MysticRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:48 PM   #18
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Marvel's Avenger Alliance Captain America skins from The First Avenger to The Avengers and The Winter Soldier.






The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:02 AM   #19
universeman
Side-Kick
 
universeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 573
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Awesome pictures!

__________________
HEROES is coming back in 2015! Roads where were going we don't need roads!
universeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:07 AM   #20
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread



Last edited by The Caped Knight; 03-10-2014 at 01:34 AM.
The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:13 AM   #21
xeno000
Raining hell from above
 
xeno000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 7,212
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRain View Post
Chris does seem much more comfortable doing interviews now. I really liked that live Q&A session he did online a few months ago.
Chris's Q&A was very good. He answered questions submitted by fans and related stories about his experiences on various films, his relationships on set and his personal goals. Chris was extremely open and comfortable. He said that he enjoyed it and would consider doing another one in the future. It was a nice way for him to interact with fans online.

Chris's Spreecast Q&A Session

xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:47 AM   #22
Spider-Fan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Spider-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In the neighborhood!
Posts: 39,005
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Knight View Post
Seriously Chris Evans is so damn prefect in this role. I'm so happy that he got casted rather than a very big named actor who may look the part but doesn't have an ounce of humility.
I remember being one of the first people to get behind him as Captain America before his casting was official. He wasn't as universally accepted here as Cap initially. Many people didn't think he had the talen for the role. Boy do I like being right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
Eh, I disagree strongly here. He's got the most screentime out of any of the others, and he appears more in actual Cap costume than in TFA. If any of the Avengers were "not really present" in the first team up movie, it was either Thor or Hawkeye.

I think where people stumble with Cap in the Avengers is that his role isn't nearly as flashy as RDJ's or as novel as Ruffalo's. You have to hear his dialogue and delivery though to really see how well Evans and Whedon captured Cap, personality-wise if not fighting mode. Whedon and Evans both NAILED the 40's style rhythm and Man Out of Time aspect of Steve Rogers; Evans, particularly, infused his voice with this kind of charming, old-fashioned cadence that worked so, so well to convey where Cap came from. He actually sounded like a soldier from the 1940's, almost kind of a John Wayne-ish tone.

It's way more subtle, but it's a character detail that I love about The Avengers, and in a lesser actor/writer, it would've gotten lost in the shuffle. But Whedon wrote Cap/Steve far differently from the others and Chris gave a pitch perfect delivery.
I think when watching Avengers, people miss the forest from the trees. They see people eating up Hulk and Iron Man cereal, and not seeing the same degree of awesome from their friends and such means Cap got short changed. Cap's role in the film was different. Cap wears a spangly outfit, but he isn't flashy. Cap was their on a mission and sought to get everyone in line. He had to earn their respect, and I think Cap more than gets his due in the movie (particularly during the Chitari invasion). In many ways, Cap was the soul of the movie.The only part I agree makes Cap look weak is being held off by that one guy with a gun. I think they should have made it more than 1 henchman (like, 8 or something). Other than that, I think Cap did well in Avengers. Heck, I even love the Avengers Cap outfit!

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #23
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,211
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Is Marvel planning to release comic book adaptation of The Winter Soldier like they did for The First Avenger?

The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #24
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,847
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

They're doing a 3-part comic prelude to the movie. I've only seen the first part released so far and with time winding down to the movie's release, I'm not sure when the other 2 parts will be out.

Webfoot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #25
The Batman
The Dark Knight
 
The Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 20,189
Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Easily the most underrated actor in The Avengers, and it shows when people claim he barely had a presence in the movie, which isnt true.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
Welcome to the Batman v Superman forums, where people will take a perfectly reasonable comment you make and twist it into something completely different to make themselves feel better.
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.