The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 06:47 PM   #276
venom0706
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

What will they show in next week's sneak peek? Is there at least a small possibility that we will see first footage from the film (like the one in the end of CA:TFA), or filming hasn't started yet? What do you think they will show?

Old 03-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #277
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

A few things:

-Loki used the Tesseract to get to Earth. The power from the cube it created a door which transported Loki to Earth. I don't know how, but it did.

-Could it be that Thanos thought he was essentially trading the Mind Gem/Stone for the Space Gem/Stone? Also that he would then use the Tesseract to come back to Earth and take the Mind Gem/Stone?

Also,
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
At the end of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, S.H.I.E.L.D. is essentially in ruins. The entire organization is in shambles. So it would be very easy for Strucker to get the scepter. Especially because S.H.I.E.L.D. has already been infiltrated on so many levels. It's likely that Strucker already has the scepter before the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier are over.

Old 03-12-2014, 07:15 PM   #278
TeeKay
Side-Kick

New Clip from next Tuesday's Marvel's documentary

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Quote:
"I don't believe in the tiers, I don't believe in A-tier, B-tier, C-tier. It's up to us to make them all A."
And you have Mr Feige, your work with the MCU have elevated the genre. Thank you.

You've made our dreams come true, did the impossible and I appreciate it. It's a great time to be a Marvel fan and a comic book fan in general. These are great times. Long Live the MCU.

"I'm going to show you something beautiful, everyone screaming for mercy. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. You're all puppets tangled in strings...Strings...There are no strings on me"- Ultron

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 03-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #279
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

I can definitely see Thanos moving his pieces into position for one final move. That is who Thanos is! That is exactly what he's doing as a matter of fact. Just think about it.

-He got Loki to bring one to the Collector (POWER)
-One is possibly on Earth, where the Avengers are, who Thanos has shown to take a deep interest in. (MIND)
-One is on Asgard in where Loki is now in control. (SPACE)
-The Orb is being tracked down by Thanos' muscle, Ronan, and the rest of his underlings. (TIME)

Adam Warlock probably has the Soul Gem/Stone (SOUL), The Ancient One probably has the Reality Gem/Stone and will probably give it to Doctor Strange. (REALITY)

So it looks like the Collector has two (SOUL AND POWER), Asgard/Loki have one (SPACE), Earth has two (MIND AND REALITY) and the Guardians of the Galaxy have one. (TIME)

Old 03-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #280
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
Although I'm hoping we get material and design of the Shield suit in TWS, only with the classic colors and pattern.
That and wings and we're approaching perfection!

Old 03-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #281
MynAmeIsedDie90
Devourer of Worlds

ErikDavis ‏@ErikDavis 9m
Another interesting fact from my Feige chat: THE AVENGERS was sent back by the MPAA twice with an R rating before finally getting its PG-13

I don't see any traces of an R rated movie...

Usually I can tell. Like with Taken, I could definitely see how that used to be R rated.

Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #282
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

They cut the Black Widow/Hawkeye bumping uglies scene.

Also the Stark/Cap grudge @#$% scene.

http://myth-smith.com/
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #283
Broseph44
We Are Groot

Loki was able to get to earth via the tesseract but I haven't seen anyone mention, that's because he manipulated Selvig into being the one to examine it. For Fury, remember the after credits of Thor. And as we see at the beginning of Avengers obviously Selvig is working on the tesseract with shield and viola, Loki appears on earth. Don't think the scepter had anything to do with him making it to earth. Just a tool given to him by Thanos/the other.

I believe in Ben Affleck.

Hal: Were we ever truly friends?
Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:42 PM   #284
ericadawn16
Side-Kick

Didn't the credits of Thor confirm the Tesseract was an Infinity Gem?

Sif explained how they didn't want two so close together so that's why they were taking one to The Collector?

Negating the shot of the Infinity Gauntlet in the first Thor?

I remember because I was a little disappointed that it gave credence to everyone who claimed that Loki's eyes were blue until the Hulk Smash and he was just as possessed as Barton or Selvig.

Old 03-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #285
Loki882
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

And you have Mr Feige, your work with the MCU have elevated the genre. Thank you.

You've made our dreams come true, did the impossible and I appreciate it. It's a great time to be a Marvel fan and a comic book fan in general. These are great times. Long Live the MCU.
Now, about that female led superhero movie, or that minority-led superhero Mr. Feige.

Old 03-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #286
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynAmeIsedDie90 View Post
ErikDavis ‏@ErikDavis 9m
Another interesting fact from my Feige chat: THE AVENGERS was sent back by the MPAA twice with an R rating before finally getting its PG-13

I don't see any traces of an R rated movie...

Usually I can tell. Like with Taken, I could definitely see how that used to be R rated.
It could have been because of language or violence. There could have been parts of the battle scenes that were cut because of graphic violence. For instance, the scene where Loki impaled Coulson was censored in some countries. Here in the US it would have taken something more extreme, like showing civilians getting crushed to death or dismembered.

Too many expletives would have gotten them into trouble, too, though I only recall Cap saying "bastards" once and no other cursing. (I thought that Fury should have said, "Did we come to your world and blow **** up?" to Thor instead of the mild version in the film. Maybe the MPAA made Whedon cut that. )

Old 03-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #287
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

So Scarlett is saying there will be no delay for the AoU. Does she have some sort of magical powers that will keep her from showing when its time? It isn't like she is wearing loose fitting clothing here. Just look at TWS.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #288
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericadawn16 View Post

Sif explained how they didn't want two so close together so that's why they were taking one to The Collector?

I remember because I was a little disappointed that it gave credence to everyone who claimed that Loki's eyes were blue until the Hulk Smash and he was just as possessed as Barton or Selvig.
Loki's eyes have always been blue. They have never been green in the MCU, before or after Hulk put the beat-down on him. Selvig and Barton's eyes were a weird, crystalline blue, not like a normal human's or Loki's. We discussed this earlier in the thread and someone posted gif of Barton's eyes from the film as proof that they were different from Loki's.

The Tesseract was confirmed to be a Gem both in-universe and by Kevin Feige. He said that it is the Space Gem, which makes sense. My pet theory is that Loki sent the Aether (Power Gem) to the Collector in order to get the heat off himself. Thanos would go after the Collector first instead of invading Asgard to claim the Tesseract he is owed.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #289
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

I'm just wondering still WHAT they will show of AoU

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #290
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
So Scarlett is saying there will be no delay for the AoU. Does she have some sort of magical powers that will keep her from showing when its time? It isn't like she is wearing loose fitting clothing here. Just look at TWS.
...well technically Winter Soldier's wearing a bit looser clothing lol

....to every King.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #291
TJByrum
Captain America Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
I'm just wondering still WHAT they will show of AoU
If anything, probably real basic. They ain't really filmed any major people, like the big four, right?

Old 03-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #292
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericadawn16 View Post

YES they had it in the ending Credits but each "stone" is probably in another form to help keep them being found so easy.
And it was VOLSTAGG that said they didn't want to have the two stones too close

....to every King.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #293
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJByrum View Post
If anything, probably real basic. They ain't really filmed any major people, like the big four, right?
Yeah that's why I'm wondering what they'll show. Like MAYBE the cast, and some Concept art, MAYBE a sculpt of Ultron

....to every King.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #294
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Loki's eyes have always been blue. They have never been green in the MCU, before or after Hulk put the beat-down on him. Selvig and Barton's eyes were a weird, crystalline blue, not like a normal human's or Loki's. We discussed this earlier in the thread and someone posted gif of Barton's eyes from the film as proof that they were different from Loki's.

The Tesseract was confirmed to be a Gem both in-universe and by Kevin Feige. He said that it is the Space Gem, which makes sense. My pet theory is that Loki sent the Aether (Power Gem) to the Collector in order to get the heat off himself. Thanos would go after the Collector first instead of invading Asgard to claim the Tesseract he is owed.
well the Blue in both Selvig and Barton's eyes were supposed to show they had the Tesseract energy in them.
I'm sure that was like a chain to Loki and had no effect on Loki himself

....to every King.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:39 PM   #295
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

I HOPE we at least get an official poster next week

....to every King.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #296
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Scarlett has a stunt double for the most strenuous tasks. The stuntwoman can also serve as a body double in certain scenes. Marvel can also use CGI to either digitally erase Scarlett's bump or superimpose her features over her double's face when necessary. That technique worked so flawlessly in Iron Man 3 that it was impossible to tell which scenes had RDJ's face placed over his double's in scenes filmed after Downey broke his ankle.

Kevin Feige mentioned in an interview today that the Black Widow is crucial to the plot of AOU, so obviously Scarlett's screen time hasn't been cut back. The two of them would know best what her involvement will be and both say everything is proceeding as scheduled. Feige as good as confirmed that digital wizardry will be used to hide Scarlett's pregnancy.

http://collider.com/avengers-2-scarl...cCTmZWqI3yF.99

Quote:
Kevin Feige: “Well my first reaction was I was very happy for her and very excited for her, and my second reaction was we’ve gotta move some pieces on the chess board around schedule-wise. But we didn’t change the script at all, which is sort of the most important things for us in terms of the storyline. I think the goal is for us to sit here talking about the fact that you would never know that Black Widow was pregnant during the filming of the movie when you see the final version of Avengers 2.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4950788.html

Quote:
With your announcement of what's going on in your personal life, does that at all affect your role in "Avengers: Age of Ultron"?

Everything for "Avengers 2" -- we're full steam ahead. We start shooting in three weeks and I'm stunt training and we're good to go. You know, I think it's something that is [laughing] hard to talk about, exactly. You know, trying to skirt around your question exactly [laughs] -- and, you know, doing a poor job of it. But, you know, like I said, everything is exactly on schedule.

So, in other words, everything is going the way it's supposed to go?

[Laughs] Everything is going just fine. The Black Widow always wins and will continue to.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #297
samsnee
Side-Kick

I'm guessing we are only getting the tease from Comic-con where the Iron Man helmet turns into Ultron. They haven't filmed anything. Look at Guardians, they finished filming and yet we basically got the comic-con trailer.

Don't get your hopes up.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:47 PM   #298
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Scarlett has a stunt double for the most strenuous tasks. The stuntwoman can also serve as a body double in certain scenes. Marvel can also use CGI to either digitally erase Scarlett's bump or superimpose her features over her double's face when necessary. That technique worked so flawlessly in Iron Man 3 that it was impossible to tell which scenes had RDJ's face placed over his double's in scenes filmed after Downey broke his ankle.

Kevin Feige mentioned in an interview today that the Black Widow is crucial to the plot of AOU, so obviously Scarlett's screen time hasn't been cut back. The two of them would know best what her involvement will be and both say everything is proceeding as scheduled. Feige as good as confirmed that digital wizardry will be used to hide Scarlett's pregnancy.

http://collider.com/avengers-2-scarl...cCTmZWqI3yF.99

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4950788.html

Wow Scarjo's preggars.......wonder how many babies she'll have, spiders lay HUNDREDS of eggs!

....to every King.

Old 03-13-2014, 12:28 AM   #299
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

I am hearing that Ultron is mentioned in CA:TWS. SHIELD is operating an Ultron project. It looks like Ultron will start out as a government weapon.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:00 AM   #300
Broseph44
We Are Groot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Yesssss! Let's raise a glass

I believe in Ben Affleck.

Hal: Were we ever truly friends?
Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.
Closed Thread