Yep all mine show up
I just realised why it wasn't working, I was signing in with my old profile

Old 03-16-2014, 11:10 AM   #327
jacobed
Banned User

Default Re: The Xbox One - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benstamania View Post
WiiU was boosted by Donkey Kong I believe. I honestly don't think that system is dead.. It's not in great shape but if Nintendo actually starts backing it and outs out a Zelda, legit 3D Mario (ala 64, Sunshine and Galaxies) and a LEGIT console Pokemon.. That thing will FLY off shelves.

And like Sony said.. they need Nintendo to stick around.
Oh man can you imagine the sales if they released a full fledged pokemon for the Wii u

Old 03-17-2014, 08:11 AM   #328
Tron Bonne
Trying Not To Look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benstamania View Post
WiiU was boosted by Donkey Kong I believe. I honestly don't think that system is dead.. It's not in great shape but if Nintendo actually starts backing it and outs out a Zelda, legit 3D Mario (ala 64, Sunshine and Galaxies) and a LEGIT console Pokemon.. That thing will FLY off shelves.

And like Sony said.. they need Nintendo to stick around.
If you consider Galaxies a "legit" 3D Mario, then 3D World is about as legit as you get.

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:26 PM   #329
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches

I totally forgot to post this, but....

I got my Xbox One last week. I saw a post on Facebook for the Titanfall launch at my local Microsoft Store & saw that there was going to be prizes/the game being playable so I decided to go with a friend. I ended up buying this...

I'm absolutely loving it so far! I haven't played DR3 yet, but Titanfall & Killer Instinct are so much fun; easily the most fun I've had with multiplayer games in years. I'm also in love with the voice controls/snapping.

Old 03-17-2014, 12:27 PM   #330
jacobed
Banned User

That's an amazing bundle

Old 03-17-2014, 12:54 PM   #331
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Nice! How much was all that?

Old 03-17-2014, 01:12 PM   #332
Balthus Dire
Punishment Continues

Very nice.

I also finally pulled the trigger on Xbone last week. Picked up the Titanfall bundle with BF4 and Ryse (both used so got them cheap) and then downloaded Killer Instinct and Peggle 2 when I got home haha.

Really liking the console so far. I can't wait til they come out with more single player oriented stuff in the coming months so we can really see the system shine.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #333
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Titanfall Causes UK XB1 Sales to Double

Quote:
Titanfall's UK launch at the tail-end of last week caused Xbox One sales to rise by 96 percent compared with the number of consoles sold the previous week.

Respawn's shooter has become the biggest release of 2014 so far in the UK, with more than double the sales of FIFA 14, which held the title until the shooter arrived on the scene.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #334
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

TBH, those numbers would be affected by the people who, once they heard it was coming out 30 cheaper & with, technically, a free game, had held off for a week to buy it...

I know i wouldn't have one right now had they not done that.

Old 03-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #335
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

How do I stop subtitles from automatically turning on for Netflix?

Old 03-17-2014, 06:08 PM   #336
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
How do I stop subtitles from automatically turning on for Netflix?
Turn off the closed captioning in the Xbox One settings. I had that same issue with the 360 and found the problem was my CC was on in the settings.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #337
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

Alright, I'll check that out. Thanks.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:56 PM   #338
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Nice! How much was all that?
Once I bought KI, it was around 700 US dollars. Not nice to my wallet, but I had the money to spend.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #339
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...e-Preview.html

Microsoft Rolling Out Xbox One April Update Preview
Quote:
Microsoft has begun rolling out previews of Xbox One's April update, following the successful implementation of March's update which brought improvements to party chat, friends lists and more.
This round of previews for the latest Xbox One update will run for longer than the March preview, and will allow users to sample the following improvements and additions to the console:
  • Game and app saves and updates - A game save progress bar will show you the status of your game saves. You will also be able to easily tell what games and apps are being updated or have been updated recently.
  • Friends improvements - Notifications will be added to see when favorites and friends sign in to Xbox Live. This actually was one of the most frequently requested features from the first preview wave and we made it a priority to include it in the April update. Also, friends who are in multiplayer will be identified in the friends list. We’ll also add the ability to view friends’ most popular apps.
  • Blu-ray 50 Hz video output support - for content recorded at 50 Hz will resolve video playback issues some Xbox Live members in Europe are experiencing.
  • Kinect voice and motion improvements - will continue to fine tune the quality and reliability of Xbox One commands.
  • Improved GameDVR video quality - through compression algorithm improvements.
  • Updates to Xbox One device management - to address issues controlling TVs, set top boxes, and receivers that our customers have reported.
  • New audio settings - to tune how much volume is lowered when Kinect is used in communications.
These updates are part of Microsoft's continuing effort to address consumer feedback regarding Xbox One and its user interface. Expect more in the future.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:12 AM   #340
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Vader View Post
Once I bought KI, it was around 700 US dollars. Not nice to my wallet, but I had the money to spend.
Sounds a lot but I guess if I converted to dollars I'd be in similar territory.

Old 03-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #341
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...e-Preview.html

Microsoft Rolling Out Xbox One April Update Preview
Finally, friend notifications are coming back. With that new update, they'll have pretty much added everything i wanted back from the 360.

Old 03-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #342
zenith16
Side-Kick

Rumor: Microsoft also developing 3D virtual reality devices

(38 minutes ago)

Microsoft may unveil its own 3D virtual reality device in the future, providing that sources close to The Wall Street Journal are accurate. "People familiar with the project" reportedly confirmed that the hardware manufacturer developed virtual reality devices and has already filed one patent for the project.

The technology has seemingly been developed concurrently with a project called "Fortaleza," which translates to "fortress" in Portuguese. The projects are expected to result in a "suite of experiences unique to Microsoft's Xbox products," the report reads. This follows another rumor from last week that indicated Sony might announce its own virtual reality headset, as well as news from today showing Valve's continued support of VR through Steam.

One version of Microsoft's apparent foray into virtual reality uses augmented reality technology, which projects computer-generated visuals onto real-world images. Augmented reality devices have gained some traction recently: Ex-Valve employees managed to earn over $1 million on Kickstarter in November for their Cast AR headset, $400,000 of which came from just two days of funding.
[Image: Microsoft]

Old 03-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #343
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPat2280 View Post
Finally, friend notifications are coming back. With that new update, they'll have pretty much added everything i wanted back from the 360.
Gonna be strange to have it back after al this time. Was such a big miss! I really have no idea how they came to the decision to take them out. It's a decision like choosing between $100 & $200.

One thing I hope they do is bring in a choice setting so you can have only favourite friends give you the notification rather than all friends. Some friends I only really play 1 or 2 games with and don't really party up or play anything else when I've stopped playing that game (well till the next one comes out).

Old 03-18-2014, 06:46 PM   #344
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:
Gonna be strange to have it back after al this time. Was such a big miss! I really have no idea how they came to the decision to take them out. It's a decision like choosing between $100 & $200.

One thing I hope they do is bring in a choice setting so you can have only favourite friends give you the notification rather than all friends. Some friends I only really play 1 or 2 games with and don't really party up or play anything else when I've stopped playing that game (well till the next one comes out).
Yea i agree, but thats what it seems like they are doing, going by what you posted.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #345
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPat2280 View Post
Yea i agree, but thats what it seems like they are doing, going by what you posted.
I read that as being alerted specifically to friends who are playing multiplayer. I want to be alerted to my main friends (who I always party up) getting on whatever they're doing.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:39 PM   #346
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:
I read that as being alerted specifically to friends who are playing multiplayer. I want to be alerted to my main friends (who I always party up) getting on whatever they're doing.
Quote:
Notifications will be added to see when favorites and friends sign in to Xbox Live
Seems like it'll notify you when your friends and those you have selected as favorites sign on to Live. So maybe you'll be able to pick like "have all friends show notifications" or have "just favorites show notifications". Who knows tho.

Old 03-20-2014, 01:48 PM   #347
Nilso
Emitter of Awesome

Is it worth upgrading to an XBox One right now?

Old 03-20-2014, 03:33 PM   #348
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilso View Post

I don't see why not. If you are thinking you will at some point in the near future get an Xbox One, might as well jump in now and get Titanfall for free. Now that South Park and Dark Souls II have released, I cant really think of any current gen exclusive games that will be releasing. For the most part anything here on out will either be cross gen, or like Batman: Arkham Knight and The Witcher 3 next gen only. If ya have the money and have been thinking about it, I say jump in.

Old 03-20-2014, 03:43 PM   #349
Travesty
TEOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilso View Post
I would wait. There's no games that are worth a system purchase, right now. Give it about another 6 months, and older games will become cheaper, newer/better games may come out, and the system may drop in price.

But that's just me. I had a PS4, but sold it and made $100 profit from it. I play my friends Xbone, if I'm over at his house and he's playing, but I rarely play it as it is. Forza is probably the best game I've played on it(but I'm a Forza fan). Ryse is kinda repetitive, BF4 is ok, COD Ghosts is campy but easy, Titanfall has more action, but is easier than COD. Killer Instinct is pretty fun, but I'm not a huge fan of fighters, so I have no idea what I'm actually doing.

And that's all the games I've played on it. Nothing that stands out that would make me want to buy it. Same with the PS4. I'm sure great games will come out for both, but again, the system could drop in price until then. But, if you have money and need to play Forza or something, then go for it, I guess.

Old 03-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #350
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

If you are trading in a 360 for a One, probably not as there isn't a big range of games yet. If you are buying it in addition, then i say go for it.

Closed Thread