The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #726
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Yep even the face is the same.
And man that building is messed up. Ultron is gonna do a number on that city
The city will either look like Metropolis after the battle or Detroit. Both cities look alike.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:25 PM   #727
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 03-18-2014, 08:25 PM   #728
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Very true. Nice to get an idea of what ultron will look like based on those drones though.
I'd be hesitant to call that the final edition. But it's proof of drones nonetheless.

Good lord guys .... please stop posting that hideous Quicksilver cover from DOFP. That thing makes my eyes hurt.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:25 PM   #729
kbrooksgohan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I will happily keep my hopes high. If I get disappointed, I get disappointed, but I want white hair and that won't change even if I see the film and he doesn't have it.
You might be pleasantly surprised. Hold that hope man!

Old 03-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #730
Endeavor
Que bolá con el timbeque?

Maybe Marvel isn't allowed to give Pietro the white/silver hair due to the dual ownership thing with FOX

Old 03-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #731
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post
Even though FOX owns the characters they can't seem to embrace/ try harder

You just know that if Marvel had quicksilver completely they'd do it right
What do you mean completely? Just because they can't call him a mutant doesn't mean he can't have white hair.

Ultron's Army is gonna be badass.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #732
Sterling Archer
Worlds Greatest Super Spy

I like it. I can easily live without white hair if he isn't Magneto's son. That's really the only point of the white hair in the first place. Scarlet Witch looks great. Hulkbuster is going to be amazing.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #733
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
I am liking that Wanda and Pietro look pretty much... well normal. They are not superheroes yet. Also like that they are not going to mess with Johnson's hair. Afterall, the hair color matches his sister here.
Yeah, if they're going to feature younger versions of characters I think this is how they should play it. And same goes for the hair. It looks better similar if they're going to be twins and as he's still young the hair can develop at any point in future.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #734
Endeavor
Que bolá con el timbeque?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
The city will either look like Metropolis after the battle or Detroit. Both cities look alike.
lol

Old 03-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #735
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post
Even though FOX owns the characters they can't seem to embrace/ try harder

You just know that if Marvel had quicksilver completely they'd do it right

Old 03-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #736
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Maybe it's because I never cared for Quicksilver and still don't but I don't see the big deal. He looks ok.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #737
pixen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
So why would he be called Quicksilver if there is not a lick of silver on him?

That's not me being sarcastic. I genuinely know nothing about the character.
It'd be kind of weird but maybe over the course of the film he quickly goes from brown to white hair and because of that, he gets the "nickname" Quicksilver because of it.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:28 PM   #738
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
Yea I saw that point. Could be a good theory but my thing is Tony destroyed all his armor so he rebuild them?

God this story is gonna be long and epic.

Also is it just me or is Hulk photoshopped in this straight from the Avengers poster? It's the same Hulk pose.

Spot on. They thought they could fool us and just Photoshop Hulk in that concept art.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:28 PM   #739
Rock Sexton
Banned User

So are we going to get some kind of scene with Banner/Stark playing science bro's and they come up with the Hulkbuster suit as some kind of fail-safe in case what happened in The Avengers ever happens again?

Old 03-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #740
OriginalMiles
There is no one above ME!

No Ultron reveal?

That Hulkbuster looks kick ass!

And SW looks pretty cool, I guess... I was expecting something like her current outfit in 616.

I never cared for Spongebob
"I, Thanos, gaze upon the cold Vastness of Space and muse upon my Life. Both, I find, are empty"
Old 03-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #741
far2bowen

Knowing Whedon and his penchant for misdirection, I wouldn't be surprised if the film opens with Hulk "rampaging" in South America, Tony shows up in the Hulkbuster armor, they fight or scrap or whatever, and it turns out that Banner is in control and Tony has asked his help in "testing" his new suit idea.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #742
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
There's no way QS's hair will not be white in the final film.
Despite the fact that he doesn't in the concept art, there is "No way"...?

Gotcha.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #743
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
So why would he be called Quicksilver if there is not a lick of silver on him?

That's not me being sarcastic. I genuinely know nothing about the character.
Usually his hair is white (or Silver), but they just ditched that.

Now Pietro looks like Emo Peter from statistics.

With a rebel yell she cried mo mo moa
mo mo moa
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 03-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #744
xrs13
Cold as ice

If it is concept art then they would give him white hair in it because its concept art. I seriously doubt they are going with it. Hi btw haha. I thought I would wander over here and check out the Avengers forum. I am looking forward to seeing both quicksilvers and I am looking forward to seeing SW. I hope I dont get shot for liking Singer and fox and the X-films :S

SW's costume is interesting, on one hand I think she is a girl who isnt a superhero yet and so I get not having a costume. Same for FOX's Quicksilver. But then I look at Marvels quicksilver and he is sortof in an all blue costume so I dunno how I feel about them not having both of them at least be similar in that sense. I am also on the I want white hair bandwagon. I want FOX to make theirs whiter and less silver and I want Marvel to make it white. But even ATJ said if they dont see the need they wont.

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier

Old 03-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #745
Sterling Archer
Worlds Greatest Super Spy

I wonder if Ultron will look like those bots in that picture of QS or if he will look different. I hope the final battle doesn't just feel like a repeat of the first film with everyone fighting grunts.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #746
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Even if the Hulkbuster armour is attacking Hulk against Stark's will, will there be any questions asked by Banner later as to why a Hulkbuster exists at all (he didn't exactly miss that cage on the helicarrier after all). Or will it not be referred to as a Hulkbuster at all..more an Ultronbuster that's been hijacked?

Old 03-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #747
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

With a rebel yell she cried mo mo moa
mo mo moa
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 03-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #748
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
So are we going to get some kind of scene with Banner/Stark playing science bro's and they come up with the Hulkbuster suit as some kind of fail-safe in case what happened in The Avengers ever happens again?
I am thinking more of a Batman fail-safe backstage, Tower of Babel style. I don't think Banner will be happy about it. He'll be hurt, even though it is of course the right idea.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:32 PM   #749
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
I wonder if Ultron will look like those bots in that picture of QS or if he will look different. I hope the final battle doesn't just feel like a repeat of the first film with everyone fighting grunts.
Again, be careful of passing final judgement on "concept" art. Lord knows how much of those we've seen for each movie and how many they never went with.

..... and as always with these films, there will be goons ..... everywhere.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:32 PM   #750
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
What this?

Closed Thread