The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #926
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
That's what I'm saying. If you don't like something, by all means say so. But my God repeating it over and over and over is ridiculous and accomplishes nothing but annoying people. But then I suppose that's the point.
If the amount of comments is what bothers you I'm sorry. I'll try to do it as little as possible and get my points across in one single comment.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #927
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Can I just say how happy I am about who they cast in all of these new roles? Even though I am not completely satisfied with the concept art (Although it's mostly just QS's hair color), the actors fit the roles like a glove.
I completely agree, they are not pin point accurate, but when I saw the concept arts live, they nailed that aura for the characters. Felt like I was right back to reading avengers comics

Old 03-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #928
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddsy View Post
The final line of Iron Man 3:

"I am Iron Man."

A lot of people apparently didn't hear that line. Tony said flat out that it wasn't the suit that made him Iron Man, it's his intellect and ability to create and innovate. "Oh, but he blew up all his suits so he can't be Iron Man again!" Yes, and Tony can go right back into his workshop and create dozens more suits within days because the plans, schematics and diagrams all come from his mind. The was the entire point of Iron Man 3: Tony Stark is Iron Man, he always has the potential to create new armor inside him.

Sometimes I wonder whether people even pay attention to what's right there on screen.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #929
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron-5 View Post
I thought stark doesn't have his chest thingy anymore
Rhoadey never had a chest piece yet he could still use armor.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:39 PM   #930
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

EASY guys!!! Let's not spoil the night after getting actual NEWS for AoU by arguing over how cheesy it is. Let's just be happy there IS confirmation on what we're getting.

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-18-2014, 09:39 PM   #931
Ultron-5
The One.

So no Loki in this movie?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:40 PM   #932
Kurne
Side-Kick

Also, ermm, guys, Olsen did say she has a cloak... So, I'd say the art isn't her complete outfit.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #933
Ultron-5
The One.

Quote:
Good point.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #934
Caboose
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLykins View Post
I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.
Could you act any more entitled?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #935
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Rhodey had an ARC in his Armor. Watch IM2 again. Just before Hammer walks in to "arm" Mark II, Rhodey takes it out

....to every King.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #936
AndrewGilkison
Side-Kick

We got Ultron, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver and Vision in this movie. What do we need Loki for?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #937
Saitou Hajime
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying
Like I said, Pietro's hair has the right cut, and the blue shirt/pants seem like a decent approximation of his bodysuit in the comics. It's recognizably Quicksilver, at the least.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #938
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
So if I have a disagreement or issue with the material I'm a troll?
Get used to it. Myself and a few others were given a massive amount of crap in the Thor: The Dark World thread just because we had a few worries about the film.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:42 PM   #939
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Anyone notice the Ultron bots in the QS concept art?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #940
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurne View Post
Also, ermm, guys, Olsen did say she has a cloak... So, I'd say the art isn't her complete outfit.
She was talking about the cloak she has to wear when traveling from her trailer to the set

Old 03-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #941
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Not that they've said.
I swear I heard from either Hems or Tom that we won't see Loki until Thor 3, but don't quote me on that

....to every King.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #942
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Loki & Hiddleston are awesome, but enough Loki in Avengers for now.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #943
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

You people and your Loki. I swear, if you go by the internet no one with breasts would even watch a Marvel movie if he wasn't in it.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:44 PM   #944
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Nope.

Loki won't be returning to the MCU until Thor 3.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 03-18-2014, 09:44 PM   #945
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
Get used to it. Myself and a few others were given a massive amount of crap in the Thor: The Dark World thread just because we had a few worries about the film.
Could you give me a list of users to steer clear from.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:44 PM   #946
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

The lack of white hair doesn't bother me. Fassbender's Magneto didn't have white hair in First class and it didn't bother me.

HERESY!
Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #947
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Rhodey had an ARC in his Armor. Watch IM2 again. Just before Hammer walks in to "arm" Mark II, Rhodey takes it out
Yeah, but in the suit. He doesn't need it to be in his chest.

I'd expect Tony would just built little reactors into his new Mark 43 and beyond from here on.

Not having a chest piece doesn't stop him from being able to be Iron Man was my point. Also have to note the suits in IM3 were self-powered to be able to do what they did...

Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #948
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
It's ridiculous man.

I've literally loved almost everything about the MS movies and Scarlet Witch's concept art didn't fancy me and the hordes come out as if someone desecrated holy ground.

I love the Hype but I'll be honest and say that this level of fervor in terms of "protecting" these properties has become flat out radical.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #949
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Loki & Hiddleston are awesome, but enough Loki in Avengers for now.
Agreed. One more movie and he'll risk overexposure. Better to give us a break of a year or two.

HERESY!
Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #950
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Could you give me a list of users to steer clear from.

Before I even got the PM for you quoting me I was already PM'ing you.

Closed Thread