The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #951
Ultron-5
The Crimson Cowl.

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGilkison View Post
We got Ultron, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver and Vision in this movie. What do we need Loki for?
Loki is awesome and I wanted to know if he would be in this movie. Does that answer your question, huh, does it? DOES IT?!?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #952
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
Get used to it. Myself and a few others were given a massive amount of crap in the Thor: The Dark World thread just because we had a few worries about the film.
Not by me you didn't lol

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #953
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Anyone notice the Ultron bots in the QS concept art?
Yeah someone mentioned that. Looks like there'll be plenty for everyone to do/beat on!

Old 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM   #954
Kevin Smith
Banned User

Hulkbuster Iron Man vs Hulk. Holy ****. That's going to be incredible, I'm so happy they're doing that. Really looking forward to this movie.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM   #955
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

Not a huge fan of Scarlet Witch's look to be honest. But it looks like it's maybe just her initial appearance.

HERESY!
Old 03-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #956
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
She was talking about the cloak she has to wear when traveling from her trailer to the set
Anybody else chuckle when they talked about SLJ and Fury and how when he did his IM1 cameo they drove him from trailer right into studio, did his thing for an hour or so, and then drove him back -- yet 2 days later it was all over the internet that he was Nick Fury in the movie.

Also awesome that he called them up lookingto see if they had parts for him and they ran with the SHIELD/Fury thing off the cup, and now we have this awesome MCU because Favreau/Fiege just rolled with it.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #957
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron-5 View Post
Loki is awesome and I wanted to know if he would be in this movie. Does that answer your question, huh, does it? DOES IT?!?
Remember WHERE he is tho. On the Throne of Asgard. he's probably too busy to be bothered with earth, Tho sending Sif to Fetch Lorelei would be strange if he didn't have plans for her later

....to every King.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #958
Ultron-5
The Crimson Cowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Nope.

Loki won't be returning to the MCU until Thor 3.
Awww man At least we get the great villain Ultron-5.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #959
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
It's ridiculous man.

I've literally loved almost everything about the MS movies and Scarlet Witch's concept art didn't fancy me and the hordes come out as if someone desecrated holy ground.

I love the Hype but I'll be honest and say that this level of fervor in terms of "protecting" these properties has become flat out radical.
It's typical ignorant fanboy bias. I looooove Marvel Studio's films but they're not perfect. The few complaints I have about some of them aren't even big complaints either. From my experience, it's really just one that cries a lot.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #960
DrDoom
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise View Post
The lack of white hair doesn't bother me. Fassbender's Magneto didn't have white hair in First class and it didn't bother me.
Cause he was young

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #961
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
In this day and age, there are very few things that don't work. Hair color is one of the simplest things to translate to the screen. Steve, Fandral, Natasha, Volstagg, Dum Dum Dugan, Pepper, The Collector, etc. All of these characters had their hair colors more or less translated to the screen effortlessly, and none of their actors share the same hair color. For some reason I assumed that the white hair would just be a given.

That said, it is only concept art. I still very much expect to see the white hair.
The question is if it is what looks best for the actor or actress.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #962
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
I assume your doing this because Quicksilver has white hair?

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #963
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Lawd:'(

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #964
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
It's ridiculous man.

I've literally loved almost everything about the MS movies and Scarlet Witch's concept art didn't fancy me and the hordes come out as if someone desecrated holy ground.

I love the Hype but I'll be honest and say that this level of fervor in terms of "protecting" these properties has become flat out radical.
I guess we're in the same boat. It's good to know that there are like-minded people on here.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #965
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Not by me you didn't lol
Of course not. Wasn't talking about any mods.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #966
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
The lack of white hair doesn't bother me. Fassbender's Magneto didn't have white hair in First class and it didn't bother me.
True. As long as ATJ nails the character like Fassbender did, then I'll be happy!

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, Maze Runner- 8/10
Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #967
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Scarlet Witch's concept art didn't fancy me and the hordes come out as if someone desecrated holy ground.
I haven't noticed anything close to a reaction like that.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #968
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLykins View Post
Could you give me a list of users to steer clear from.
http://forums.superherohype.com/memberlist.php

Quote:
Agreed. One more movie and he'll risk overexposure. Better to give us a break of a year or two.
Yep and his return will be all the more awesome for it.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #969
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smith View Post
Hulkbuster Iron Man vs Hulk. Holy ****. That's going to be incredible, I'm so happy they're doing that. Really looking forward to this movie.
I'm wondering if that's something Stark and Banner planned or if Ultron did something to Hulk actually

....to every King.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:50 PM   #970
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
ignorant fanboy bias
The forums definitely need more posts like this.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 03-18-2014, 09:50 PM   #971
Kurne
Side-Kick

ALMOST PERFECT

Old 03-18-2014, 09:50 PM   #972
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
The question is if it is what looks best for the actor or actress.
I remember Aaron talking a while back saying that the hair doesn't define the character or something like that. Either way, it didn't work out in screen tests or they were never gonna use the silver hair to begin with. What do you think?

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 03-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #973
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
It's ridiculous man.

I haven't been around as much recently so I don't know all the new drama, but I didn't really see anyone jump on you? Maybe I missed it

This Lykins guy is being pretty ridiculous. People are being rude to him and that's not called for but read through his posts in this thread, I'm kind of stunned

Old 03-18-2014, 09:52 PM   #974
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
It's typical ignorant fanboy bias. I looooove Marvel Studio's films but they're not perfect. The few complaints I have about some of them aren't even big complaints either. From my experience, it's really just one that cries a lot.
Good to know. I was singled out because I initially didn't like Ronan's look from Guardians of the Galaxy. Since seeing the still of him in the special I have completely changed my mind.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:53 PM   #975
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

Can anyone get that other shot of hulk and ironman art, where hulk is standing in front of the hulkbuster?