The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #976
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
I remember Aaron talking a while back saying that the hair doesn't define the character or something like that. Either way, it didn't work out in screen tests or they were never gonna use the silver hair to begin with. What do you think?
Probably the former. I also think it makes the twins look more like siblings, so I am cool with it. I really like Wanda's look.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #977
Ultron-5
Emerald Knight

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Remember WHERE he is tho. On the Throne of Asgard. he's probably too busy to be bothered with earth, Tho sending Sif to Fetch Lorelei would be strange if he didn't have plans for her later

Old 03-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #978
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurne View Post
ALMOST PERFECT

I'm glad the concept is a darker blue. I think most will be happy aside from the hair colour debate.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #979
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Quote:
I'm wondering if that's something Stark and Banner planned or if Ultron did something to Hulk actually
I hope it's not mind control but Banner and Stark having a genuine disagreement and him just hulking out due to it.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #980
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
The forums definitely need more posts like this.
Sorry, just being honest about some posters.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #981
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurne View Post
ALMOST PERFECT

Sweet.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:56 PM   #982
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
It's ridiculous man.

I've literally loved almost everything about the MS movies and Scarlet Witch's concept art didn't fancy me and the hordes come out as if someone desecrated holy ground.

I love the Hype but I'll be honest and say that this level of fervor in terms of "protecting" these properties has become flat out radical.
Sorry but not wanting to hear somebody whine about them re-using concept art has nothing to do with fervor. It's FREAKING CONCEPT ART. It's just meant to get an idea of what the scene is supposed to look like.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:56 PM   #983
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
I'm wondering if that's something Stark and Banner planned or if Ultron did something to Hulk actually
While I want Tony to be in control of the suit for its first use, I am more inclined to believe Ultron has taken over the armor and is fighting a "Good" Hulk.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:57 PM   #984
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Rhodey had an ARC in his Armor. Watch IM2 again. Just before Hammer walks in to "arm" Mark II, Rhodey takes it out
All of the suits of armor Tony built after the Mark VI had their own ARC reactors, if I'm not mistaken. There's no need to power them off the reactor that's keeping his own heart beating. The suits were able to fly on their own because of their reactors, otherwise they couldn't have come to Tony & Rhodey's assistance. Also, individual pieces of the suits have their own power sources because they can fly independently of the whole.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:57 PM   #985
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
The forums definitely need more posts like this.
LOL. I love these guys openly discussing lists of who they need to ignore in this thread as if it has any relevance to the discussion .... but then again it's meant to antagonize.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:58 PM   #986
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
The question is if it is what looks best for the actor or actress.
So is it just a coincidence that all those actors looked "best" with a different hair color than their own? It would be a shame to end the streak at Quicksilver, the one character who's hair color is something that actually sets him apart.

Besides, I've seen what Johnson would look like with white hair, and to me it looks fine.

More than fine actually, he legitimately looks cool.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 03-18-2014, 10:58 PM   #987
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Sorry but not wanting to hear somebody whine about them re-using concept art has nothing to do with fervor. It's FREAKING CONCEPT ART. It's just meant to get an idea of what the scene is supposed to look like.
I agree and I apologize but name calling isn't needed either. Frankly it's juvenile.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:59 PM   #988
Sterling Archer
Worlds Greatest Super Spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
^ See, this is the kind of post we really need to weed out
Ha. 'Weed out'.

Quote:
This taunting is baiting, and should be handled like it imo.
I'm not trying to bait anyone, just a fan who wants to see something from DC as well as Marvel.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:59 PM   #989
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
So is it just a coincidence that all those actors looked "best" with a different hair color than their own? It would be a shame to end the streak at Quicksilver, the one character who's hair color is something that actually sets him apart.

Besides, I've seen what Johnson would look like with white hair, and to me it looks fine.

More than fine actually, he legitimately looks cool.
How many of them have a very unnatural hair color? Maybe the hair will appear at some point, but I am not going to doubt the crew on this one if it doesn't.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:00 PM   #990
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
This taunting is baiting, and should be handled like it imo.
The best way to handle it is to leave it up, so everyone sees it and cringes in his direction

Old 03-18-2014, 11:01 PM   #991
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick

I'm going to roll with the hair color and costume differences, I think they will look much better in action. So hyped for this movie now based on Hulk buster alone

Old 03-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #992
Ultron-5
Emerald Knight

All the arguments about " shut up" are getting way too annoying... if you want to say shut up... say SHUT UP DONKEY!!!

Old 03-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #993
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Quote:
How many of them have a very unnatural hair color?
Unnatural is fine. Everything about the characters is unnatural.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 03-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #994
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
This is concept art, I wouldn't mind if he has some shades or streaks or white/silver in his hair, although that would make him a bit like Reed Richards.
They should put a streak right down the middle of his hair, like a skunk.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:05 PM   #995
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Tony Stark in AOU concept art ?

Old 03-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #996
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Cause he was young
Been awhile since I've read X-Men but I remember Magneto's hair always being white regardless of his age. It's why Quicksilver has it. Genetics.

HERESY!
Old 03-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #997
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Unnatural is fine. Everything about the characters is unnatural.
It might not be fine if the hair itself does not look natural. If the texture and flow doesn't work. You can of course disagree, but if it doesn't make an appearance I won't.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #998
xeno000
Raining hell from above

We're getting a fresh thread soon so people can ***** and moan and whine about the images that Marvel shared tonight. This place is a joy to visit at times like this.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:07 PM   #999
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Infractions have been handed out to those trolling and flaming and it will continue to be that way as long as that kind of behavior exist.

Please fix up the attitudes and flaming/flame baiting otherwise the stream of warnings/infractions will keep flowing.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 03-18-2014, 11:07 PM   #1000
ThePhantasm
Feedin' the Wampa

Hulkbuster vs. Hulk is in this movie?? Is this confirmed?

Countdown to Mysterious Heroism | H.E.
Closed Thread