The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 03-10-2014, 09:26 AM   #1
TJByrum
Captain America Fan

Default Terminus = Macon?

So I paused the Walking Dead last night to get a look at the map leading to Terminus. It had 'Wilkinson' to the east and 'Taylor' to the southwest. So I looked up Wilkinson, Georgia and Taylor County, Georgia and right smack in the middle of them - where the star is - you can see Macon County, Georgia.

But then again, they may have just grabbed a map and put a random spot on it. What do you think?

Old 03-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #2
ZOMBIEQUEEN
New User - Level 0

Default Re: Terminus = Macon?

I don't think it's that simple my friend....there's got to be more to it than that!

ZOMBIEQUEEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #3
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Terminus = Carcosa

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:42 PM   #4
Heretic
Side-Kick

In my opinion, Terminus doesn't exist...it's all a scam to get people to where Beth has been forcefully taken to. It's clear to me that the funeral home Beth was kidnapped from was a trap...so why wouldn't the concept of Terminus also be a trap? It's likely meant for the benefit of the thugs that Daryl is with...so that means we get everyone together in the finale for a shoot-out. Then, the next season can be the entire team moving back in the direction of where Eugene was trying to get to.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:00 PM   #5
zeroapoc
Eldritch Abomination

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJByrum View Post
So I paused the Walking Dead last night to get a look at the map leading to Terminus. It had 'Wilkinson' to the east and 'Taylor' to the southwest. So I looked up Wilkinson, Georgia and Taylor County, Georgia and right smack in the middle of them - where the star is - you can see Macon County, Georgia.

But then again, they may have just grabbed a map and put a random spot on it. What do you think?
Macon County and the city of Macon are two different places about 50 miles apart. I grew up in the area.

I'm hoping it's my hometown of Warner Robins.

zeroapoc is offline   Reply With Quote