The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2014, 02:44 AM   #26
DOFP
Side-Kick
 
DOFP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 642
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

How cool would it be to see Scott and Jean on DOFP if they never died in TLS . . . Scott would be a great help to Storm and Colossus protecting the temple while Xavier and Jean send Logan back in time . . . If only.

DOFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:44 PM   #27
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger
 
Duran Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,666
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Indeed.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Duran Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:27 PM   #28
kasjan
Side-Kick
 
kasjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,764
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

They were dead in comic too.

kasjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:19 PM   #29
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

And rogue didn't exist

Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:13 PM   #30
darkangel
Side-Kick
 
darkangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 327
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

In every X-MEN film there are some suprise cameos...lets hope Jean or Cyclops would be in the film! Also I'd love to see Romijin back

darkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:22 PM   #31
JohnGrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 142
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Umm is it true that
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
a young Jean Grey is set to appear
if true where did this start and how accurate or valid is there info

JohnGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #32
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

No, it's not true.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
famke is supposedly in a cameo at the end

__________________
I am by definition my own best friend.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:37 PM   #33
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,004
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
No, it's not true.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
famke is supposedly in a cameo at the end
Johngrey may be talking about the rumours that went around on some websites which said Young jean would appear at the end

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:40 PM   #34
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Hmm, didn't read any of those rumours.

__________________
I am by definition my own best friend.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #35
Rike
Stupid.
 
Rike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Eighties
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
Hmm, didn't read any of those rumours.
Here:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
spoilers: Rumored spoilers from "X-Men: Days of Future Past".

Young Jean Grey appears in the past.

Cannonball appears in a mutant refugee camp in the future that is attacked by Sentinels.

Rogue has been captured so the Sentinels can duplicate her powers and use it against mutants. The X-Men later rescue her, and, due to the genetic manipulation done by the Sentinels, Rogue briefly displays super-strength and flight during the escape.

The Sentinels are made of magnetized plates and therefore can change their shape, becoming learner or bulkier. The addition of Rogue's powers makes them virtually unstoppable, which is why the X-Men decide to move forward with the last-ditch effort to change the outcome of the war by altering the past.

There is a mutant unit led by William Stryker that Havok and Toad are a part of, in 1972.

Banshee left the X-Men to be with his family, and Emma Frost has been captured by the government again, but Magneto isn't bothered to break her out yet again.

Mystique assassinates President Kennedy while Magneto tries to stop her, which results in him being captured and forced to join the unit. However, this is part of his plan, and Mystique later stages an attempt against President Nixon's life so Magneto can break out.

When Mystique goes to Saigon to help the mutant unit escape, Toad takes the opportunity, and is later recruited to Magneto's brotherhood.

The timeline "fractures" in the end. The original timeline (which includes "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", "X2", "X-Men: The Last Stand" and "The Wolverine") remains the same, and the new timeline (which includes "First Class") is a clean slate, in which anything could happen. Old Xavier mentions he is able to feel the other timeline still.

Young Beast and Old Mystique share a brief moment in which he apologizes for not creating a better future, and she apologizes for not being able to change the past. Beast still harbors a crush on her and even attacks Magneto during the Kennedy assassination, under assumption he's trying to hurt her.

Wolverine's mind remains in his 1972 body. His future self is left in a comatose state.

The X-Men's hideout is an ancient tomb where Apocalypse lies dormant, though he awakens in the end. The comatose Wolverine might become his first Horseman in "X-Men: Apocalypse".

There is a reference to the Fantastic Four.

end of spoilers


__________________
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

05.27.2016
Rike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #36
darkangel
Side-Kick
 
darkangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 327
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
No, it's not true.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
famke is supposedly in a cameo at the end
If this is true, I will jump around in the cinema from one seat to another

darkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #37
JohnGrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 142
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
No, it's not true.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
famke is supposedly in a cameo at the end
Where did you read this?

JohnGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:44 PM   #38
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Some source that supposedly saw the movie here

__________________
I am by definition my own best friend.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #39
JohnGrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 142
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
Some source that supposedly saw the movie here
I'm new here but can you DM me this just confirms more what I know

JohnGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #40
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,766
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikePirado View Post
Here:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
spoilers: Rumored spoilers from "X-Men: Days of Future Past".

Young Jean Grey appears in the past.

Cannonball appears in a mutant refugee camp in the future that is attacked by Sentinels.

Rogue has been captured so the Sentinels can duplicate her powers and use it against mutants. The X-Men later rescue her, and, due to the genetic manipulation done by the Sentinels, Rogue briefly displays super-strength and flight during the escape.

The Sentinels are made of magnetized plates and therefore can change their shape, becoming learner or bulkier. The addition of Rogue's powers makes them virtually unstoppable, which is why the X-Men decide to move forward with the last-ditch effort to change the outcome of the war by altering the past.

There is a mutant unit led by William Stryker that Havok and Toad are a part of, in 1972.

Banshee left the X-Men to be with his family, and Emma Frost has been captured by the government again, but Magneto isn't bothered to break her out yet again.

Mystique assassinates President Kennedy while Magneto tries to stop her, which results in him being captured and forced to join the unit. However, this is part of his plan, and Mystique later stages an attempt against President Nixon's life so Magneto can break out.

When Mystique goes to Saigon to help the mutant unit escape, Toad takes the opportunity, and is later recruited to Magneto's brotherhood.

The timeline "fractures" in the end. The original timeline (which includes "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", "X2", "X-Men: The Last Stand" and "The Wolverine") remains the same, and the new timeline (which includes "First Class") is a clean slate, in which anything could happen. Old Xavier mentions he is able to feel the other timeline still.

Young Beast and Old Mystique share a brief moment in which he apologizes for not creating a better future, and she apologizes for not being able to change the past. Beast still harbors a crush on her and even attacks Magneto during the Kennedy assassination, under assumption he's trying to hurt her.

Wolverine's mind remains in his 1972 body. His future self is left in a comatose state.

The X-Men's hideout is an ancient tomb where Apocalypse lies dormant, though he awakens in the end. The comatose Wolverine might become his first Horseman in "X-Men: Apocalypse".

There is a reference to the Fantastic Four.

end of spoilers

Here is the thing
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kelsey Grammer cameo Isn't confirmed.It's still a rumor just like James Marsden,Famke Janssen,and Rebecca Romijn.

Fox took these spoilers down from Site that shall remain nameless so there Is likely some truth here.The JFK assassination part is wrong although maybe this refers to assassination attempt on Nixon.The part between young beast and old Mystique may be between Grammer as beast and Romijn as Mystique Is rumors pan out

I really don't like idea of split timeline.That seems like it would be attempt for APocalypse to ignore most films while the third wolverine and possibly the 2018 mystery film can not have to deal with FC Trilogy events

If mind of wolverine as we know him Is traped in 1973 body and Apocalypse awakens In alternate 2023 now split from "FC" Timeline In temple the mutants were hiding In post APocalypic 2023 that could provide a connect to X-Men APocalypse and OT/Wolverine films

Jean Grey cameo In 1973 would say they don't care about timeline they gave to empire magazine.Also If FF are mentioned during film If they do a X-Men/FF film which timeframe they are mentioned will give us idea which X-Men cast would be doing the crossover

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #41
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,766
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGrey View Post
Where did you read this?
A former moderater here who has sources said
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
both Cyclops and Jean show up In altered future caused by time travel mission at end of film

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:53 PM   #42
Rike
Stupid.
 
Rike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Eighties
Posts: 2,510
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

What happened to The Original Bamfer?

__________________
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

05.27.2016
Rike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #43
JohnGrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 142
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
A former moderater here who has sources said
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
both Cyclops and Jean show up In altered future caused by time travel mission at end of film
Hmmm was it angamb? DM me

JohnGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:56 PM   #44
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,004
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Here is the thing
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kelsey Grammer cameo Isn't confirmed.It's still a rumor just like James Marsden,Famke Janssen,and Rebecca Romijn.

Fox took these spoilers down from Site that shall remain nameless so there Is likely some truth here.The JFK assassination part is wrong although maybe this refers to assassination attempt on Nixon.The part between young beast and old Mystique may be between Grammer as beast and Romijn as Mystique Is rumors pan out

I really don't like idea of split timeline.That seems like it would be attempt for APocalypse to ignore most films while the third wolverine and possibly the 2018 mystery film can not have to deal with FC Trilogy events

If mind of wolverine as we know him Is traped in 1973 body and Apocalypse awakens In alternate 2023 now split from "FC" Timeline In temple the mutants were hiding In post APocalypic 2023 that could provide a connect to X-Men APocalypse and OT/Wolverine films

Jean Grey cameo In 1973 would say they don't care about timeline they gave to empire magazine.Also If FF are mentioned during film If they do a X-Men/FF film which timeframe they are mentioned will give us idea which X-Men cast would be doing the crossover
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
it's been said by someone on imdb who claimed to have a reliable source (they later deleted it claiming to nearly getting into trouble) who said the same thing but that apocalypse wakes up in the Past in the same ancient tomb/temple we see in the future by his future self

And as for what was just posted on here, There is nothing written there that says it would wake up in 2023

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 03-30-2014 at 07:03 PM.
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #45
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGrey View Post
Hmmm was it angamb? DM me
That'sall we know, unless they changed it with reshoots and whatnot.

__________________
I am by definition my own best friend.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #46
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,766
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGrey View Post
Hmmm was it angamb? DM me
no it was original Bamfer. Angamb was never a moderater otherrise most of users here would have been banned for posting "Spoilers"

He still goes off like that on twitter running the X4&X5 campagin.

__________________
Best Marvel films-X2 X-Men Days of Future Past The Amazing Spider-Man X-Men Captain America The Winter Soldier The Wolverine X-Men first Class The Avengers Iron Man The Incredible Hulk
Best DC films-Superman Batman Returns Batman The Dark Knight Batman Begins Superman II The dark Knight Rises Superman Returns Watchmen
marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:59 PM   #47
JohnGrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 142
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
That'sall we know, unless they changed it with reshoots and whatnot.
Hmm, I guess I know more

JohnGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:59 PM   #48
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Lmao too true

__________________
I am by definition my own best friend.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:59 PM   #49
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger
 
Duran Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,666
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
no it was original Bamfer. Angamb was never a moderater otherrise most of users here would have been banned for posting "Spoilers"

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Duran Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:00 PM   #50
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,180
Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGrey View Post
Hmm, I guess I know more
Wah?

__________________
I am by definition my own best friend.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.