The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2014, 09:52 AM   #11
Psycho_Sith
Resident Rocker

Default Re: So is Snyder a BIGGER fan of Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathead View Post
Geez. Some of you Superman fans are coming off as really paranoid.
That's what I'm talking about. You can't please all of the people all the time. The level of nitpicking, dumbing down on MoS, and whining is reaching an all time high in these parts lately. Personally, I think half the BvS/MoS cry babies are trolls with stiffies for Marvel only...but that's just my theory.

SR was too much like Reeve...boo hoo. MoS not enough like Reeve...boo hoo. Sometimes I wonder if half of these people even listen to their own "worrying just to worry"?

Don't say Snyder doesn't respect Supes...look at his Comic Con panel from last year when asked if Batman could beat Supes; the man just laughs and gives that awesome "...I mean, come on. Really? Really?!". He knows Supes would trash Batman.

And anyone poo-pooing about Superman "not wanting to save people" or "not caring enough about saving people/the destruction caused", blah, blah...obviously didn't watch MoS - or didn't pay attention I should say.

Just enjoy the ride, people.