The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels

Old 04-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #1
Spidey-Lad93
Side-Kick

Default How will The Amazing Spider-Man 3 begin(this thread may contain a spoiler)

Do you think the next movie will carry on from The Rhino fight from the end of the last movie or will it begin from a complete different scene

Spidey-Lad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
Em Dee
Chasing Spiders

Default Re: How will The Amazing Spider-Man 3 begin(this thread may contain a spoiler)

This should be in the "The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels" forum.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 8.2/10
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION 7.7/10
ROBOCOP 6.3/10
RIDE ALONG 6/10
Em Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:46 PM   #3
2429dave

Th Redface Re: How will The Amazing Spider-Man 3 begin(this thread may contain a spoiler)

no it can be here. cool it

2429dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:33 PM   #4
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Default Re: How will The Amazing Spider-Man 3 begin(this thread may contain a spoiler)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Lad93 View Post
Do you think the next movie will carry on from The Rhino fight from the end of the last movie or will it begin from a complete different scene
Complete different scene.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:35 PM   #5
Em Dee
Chasing Spiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2429dave View Post
Geez man? What a first post, just saying this thread might get moved because it's not really about TASM 2..

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 8.2/10
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION 7.7/10
ROBOCOP 6.3/10
RIDE ALONG 6/10
Em Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:18 PM   #6
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2429dave View Post
Actually.......it does need to be in the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SEQUELS forum.

That's not a good way to start your time on here.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:39 PM   #7
2429dave

C. Lee maybe you are right about this topic being here; however, Taking down the talk board last week wasn't the best thing to do and I think you need to be more open to people and there opinions, nothing was said to warrant that action and way of thinking.

I thank you sir.

Last edited by 2429dave; 04-22-2014 at 04:45 PM. Reason: wanted to retype my post.
2429dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #8
ETGuy
Side-Kick

Flashback to Gwen birthing Norman's twins.

ETGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:24 AM   #9
Spider-Fan83
Thwip Thwip

Spoiler Re: How will The Amazing Spider-Man 3 begin(this thread may contain a spoiler)

how about a fantasy dream sequence of what his life would have been like if he did move to England with Gwen

swinging around England, and have him fight/caught Jack the ripper (he could even use his real accent)

it'd be kind of a real bitter / sweet moment seeing Gwen and Peter together again, then realizing it's not real

maybe it could be part of the continuation from the Rhino scene, like as he wakes up from it you realize he got knocked during fight, Rhino is standing over him, and then they finish the fight

Spider-Fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #10
Chrisbarnes182
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan83 View Post
how about a fantasy dream sequence of what his life would have been like if he did move to England with Gwen

swinging around England, and have him fight/caught Jack the ripper (he could even use his real accent)

it'd be kind of a real bitter / sweet moment seeing Gwen and Peter together again, then realizing it's not real

maybe it could be part of the continuation from the Rhino scene, like as he wakes up from it you realize he got knocked during fight, Rhino is standing over him, and then they finish the fight
Kinda Nuts but there is something great about this idea. Although Hollywood would probably not let him use his actual british accent and but on some over the top fake cockney one lol.

"ELLO GUV'NA WANNA SWING ON MY WEB"

or real classic queens english accent.

"Would one like to partake in the noblest of all activities that is swinging from ones web, my lord"

I'm not great with queens English even though i have been English for pushing 30 years lol.

Chrisbarnes182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:43 PM   #11
BobJM
Who's Bad?

I'd start with a simple fantasy sequence with Peter & Gwen (think Logan & Jean in The Wolverine).

Smash cut to Spidey stopping a heist by some small time crooks (include Flint Marko, some Enforcers maybe).
- Night time
- Rooftops
- Helicopter sequence (maybe Spidey has to catch it while it falls towards the streets??)

During the fight, Spider-Man's movements are secretly being monitored by Spider Slayers (simple design, surveillance-based). Their feed is being broadcast to the private office of OsCorp's newest CEO, Gustav Friers, with Smythe in attendance.
- Friers (The Gentleman) is Harry's eyes & ears in the company while he plots in Ravencroft.
- Spider-Man is being studied so that he can be imitated & framed by an imposter SM (Chameleon), leading us to a Spidey vs. Spidey fight later on.

By cutting away from Peter & Gwen and right into the thick of it, I think this opening scene could drive home a theme I think should be running through TASM3: "Peter Parker, No More".

BobJM is online now   Reply With Quote