The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM   #151
JJmelo
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

http://otlnews.wordpress.com/2014/05...re-set-photos/

Here's another collection of set photos. Some old, some new versions of older photos, some just new lol. Take a peak if ur interested

Old 05-12-2014, 02:12 AM   #152
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Liz Olsen:
Quote:
My favorite thing about Scarlet Witch is, she’s incredibly perceptive and she can read through all people and all objects in a way and she has a totally 360 awareness and I love that about her and my favorite thing about Quicksilver is, because he’s so quick, he’s got quite a funny sense of humor.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson:
Quote:
I’m super excited. I can’t think of anyone better to work with again than Lizzie Olsen. I think she’s a fantastic actor and a really cool girl and so to be working with her again is a thrill — really really great. I can’t really speak of anything form Avengers this early on as well but we play brother and sister and we’ve really embraced the characters that have been in the comic books and tried to change it up a lot from the dynamic we have in this, where they’re husband and wife. It’s important to have on-screen differences.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:55 AM   #153
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVision View Post
My fav super hero TV series is The Incredible HULK. Ill still rewatch it every now n then. Growing up I watched The live action Spidey, Cap w/ Reb Brown, Wonder Woman, Superman (50s), Batman (60s), Greatest American Hero.

Elizabeth Olsen and ATJ talk a little about SW and QS
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Olsen sounds a bit like Stana Katic.

Old 05-12-2014, 02:54 PM   #154
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Soo, c'mon, Marvel
We're gettin awfully bored over here
AoU promo shots, new Guardians trailer, give us somethin!...
Mainly, I can't take the DOFP Board anymore, everyone's too sensitive and ready to suck that movie's d**k before it's even come out

Old 05-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #155
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

I don't even visit that board, after X3 and Wolverine : Origins I swore I would never pay to see another X-men film and I haven't. I did see X:FC on HBO and I did like it but as far as I'm concerned FOX and the X-men franchise is dead to me. Make mine Marvel Studios please!

Old 05-12-2014, 04:17 PM   #156
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs View Post
I don't even visit that board, after X3 and Wolverine : Origins I swore I would never pay to see another X-men film and I haven't. I did see X:FC on HBO and I did like it but as far as I'm concerned FOX and the X-men franchise is dead to me. Make mine Marvel Studios please!
Never been a fan of any of them.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #157
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

X-Men's not for everyone I guess but you guys might be interested in the action scenes & FX for Quicksilver as it should mean that the Avengers version can be awesome too. Many early reactions and reviews have called his stuff scene-stealing, plus his solo clip looked great. And it's a very different power to anything the current Avengers have so should complement the team well.

Old 05-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #158
XavierStormag
Frustrated DC fan

MCU survey, if anyone is interested.

The Avengers
Captain America TWS
Thor
V for Vendetta
Thor: TDW
Captain America TFA
Old 05-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #159
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
Soo, c'mon, Marvel
We're gettin awfully bored over here
AoU promo shots, new Guardians trailer, give us somethin!...
Mainly, I can't take the DOFP Board anymore, everyone's too sensitive and ready to suck that movie's d**k before it's even come out
I think it looks pretty good but yeah the boards are terribad.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 05-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #160
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick

Yeah but it could be worse. Two more years of bad manips and fanfic and hottie pose-a-thons for the Superbats forums. At least the GotG threads should be ramping up soon.

At the risk of being totally offensive...there's a quote from Ghandi about Christianity that can be reappropriated for this.

"I like your Christopher Nolan, but I do not like your Nolanites."
Old 05-12-2014, 10:19 PM   #161
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierStormag View Post
Took it. I don't why, but I did. Maybe just for funzies I guess. And took those silly personality exams along with it for a bonus.

Old 05-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #162
Kurne
Side-Kick

*Sigh*

Last edited by Kurne; 05-12-2014 at 10:39 PM.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:12 AM   #163
starkresilient
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierStormag View Post
that was long (mainly the tests since I couldn't remember what I've got them in the past) but done

Old 05-13-2014, 10:27 AM   #164
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
X-Men's not for everyone I guess but you guys might be interested in the action scenes & FX for Quicksilver as it should mean that the Avengers version can be awesome too. Many early reactions and reviews have called his stuff scene-stealing, plus his solo clip looked great. And it's a very different power to anything the current Avengers have so should complement the team well.
Yeah I'm hoping our Quicksilver's powers will look just as cool. Can't wait to see what they do with him.

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, Maze Runner- 8/10
Old 05-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #165
BoredGuy
Killing Time

but now it'll look like they were stealing the idea if they use the high frame rate thing on AoU
My fear is he may just be a blur now while running so as to not confuse audiences or seem derivative

I'm sure they'll at least come up with some original ways to use the power, though

Old 05-13-2014, 11:30 AM   #166
marcvader
Lurker #1

Quote:
but now it'll look like they were stealing the idea if they use the high frame rate thing on AoU
My fear is he may just be a blur now while running so as to not confuse audiences or seem derivative

I'm sure they'll at least come up with some original ways to use the power, though
We got a sample in TWS post credit. Looks different enough to me. Almost like teleporting with a blur.

__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
HAIL HYDRA!
Old 05-13-2014, 11:36 AM   #167
TheVision
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Its not like theres that many options to do someone running fast on film. You can either show the real time speed or show it in slo motion basically. Its not really about that aspect so much (they can do anything with FX today) as how/what he uses his super speed for. It sounds like Joss is a longtime fan of QS and SW so I expect him to really make them stand out as awesome characters.

Last edited by TheVision; 05-13-2014 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:58 AM   #168
starkresilient
Side-Kick

everyone is probably in the BvS section but

Mark Ruffalo Gives Update On 'Avengers 2'

http://www.accesshollywood.com/mark-..._video_2159537

Old 05-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #169
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

Good stuff to hear from Ruffalo, I'm excited to see where they're taking hulk and banner in this.

Old 05-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #170
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

What say Ruffalo?

Old 05-13-2014, 12:30 PM   #171
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

Just how much the technology for hulk has improved and that hulk and banner have a nice arc.

Old 05-13-2014, 12:37 PM   #172
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Thanks!

Old 05-13-2014, 01:11 PM   #173
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkresilient View Post
everyone is probably in the BvS section but

Mark Ruffalo Gives Update On 'Avengers 2'
yeah I don't wanna hang around that section too long
but did you guys see that suit??
guess mobility was not high on the list of Batman's attributes for Snyder
but hey at least it's ready made to be an action figure

Old 05-13-2014, 01:22 PM   #174
TheVision
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

That Batsuit is the closest theyve gotten to the Dark Knight Returns version. I think it looks cool/different. The Batmobile looks great too. I just want the movie to be really good and not a big dud.

HULK should be even cooler in AOU than in A1, and we all know he brought the house down.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:23 PM   #175
elsewhere
super

Quote:
yeah I don't wanna hang around that section too long
but did you guys see that suit??
guess mobility was not high on the list of Batman's attributes for Snyder
but hey at least it's ready made to be an action figure
You've seen the suit in action? How is it?

Closed Thread