The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 06-11-2014, 10:15 PM   #476
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Default Re: Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Although the following GIFs aren't directly related to DCU characters (they're, in fact, from Underworld and Watchmen), I always wanted to see Batman depicted with a similar visual aesthetic on film.

Who says batarangs can't work on the big screen?

That would suit batman nicely.

\S/T*
MrsKent26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #477
hafizbat
Side-Kick

Default Re: Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superma

hafizbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:30 PM   #478
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
That would suit batman nicely.
Indeed.

ArmsHeldOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #479
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
With Afflecks chin would be priceless!!!!

John-An is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:51 AM   #480
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

This

Old 06-15-2014, 03:20 AM   #481
ShoguN
"Handsome & Wealthy"

hell yea^

ShoguN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 03:35 AM   #482
CountOrlok
Banned User

Quote:

Damn, that's a great shot.

CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:41 AM   #483
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

John-An is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:43 AM   #484
D.P.
Banned User

@ some of the stuff on the last couple pages.

D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:02 AM   #485
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
Damn, that's a great shot.
Now just picture Batman in that setting and throw in a couple of gargoyles for good measure. Perfection.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:29 AM   #486
Rorschach2012
$

If we get to see Bruce and Clark in suits outisde of their costumes, this is what I hope they wear... It's not very subtle, but it looks right.

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:32 AM   #487
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post

If we get to see Bruce and Clark in suits outisde of their costumes, this is what I hope they wear... It's not very subtle, but it looks right.
If? That's a must, my friend.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:45 AM   #488
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Not entirely sure Cavil's Clark is a suit person, or that Clark Kent has been a suit person for years now.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:48 AM   #489
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
Although the following GIFs aren't directly related to DCU characters (they're, in fact, from Underworld and Watchmen), I always wanted to see Batman depicted with a similar visual aesthetic on film.

Who says batarangs can't work on the big screen?

Watchmen still looks damned beautiful i must say.

Otherwise, I'd hate that overly stylised early 00's look for Batman, it's a little cliche, especially the slow mo cgi ninja stars. There are better and more natural ways to have bruce mope about in the rain.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:46 AM   #490
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

I would like to see a Gotham scene with rain and lightning. Really moody visuals. Batman Begins touched on this with the Narrows, but I think Snyder could elevate the vibe. No Batman movie has captured the dark, stormy night which most reflects Batman's personality.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:54 AM   #491
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

Quote:

Agreed

Old 06-29-2014, 09:07 AM   #492
bluerayer
MCU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Not entirely sure Cavil's Clark is a suit person, or that Clark Kent has been a suit person for years now.
I actually made a post about this in the fashion thread, maybe he's a changed man know that he's got himself a woman? Heaven knows guys cant dress properly themselves...I was in a relationship couple of years ago and my then girlfriend introduced me to all sorts of new clothes and grooming products. Now im single again and my looks have regressed back to my old rock and roll lifestyle...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
bluerayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:09 AM   #493
zman
Side-Kick

Quote:

'' but you better be good to her...cause I know where you live!''

zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:10 AM   #494
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

I hope Gotham is dark and dingy like in Batman Begins but not in the rest of that trilogy

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:06 PM   #495
DOBSON10
Side-Kick

Old 06-29-2014, 07:58 PM   #496
dnno1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm Reynold View Post
That would be a nice Easter Egg. It would let the folks at HISHE know that the producers were watching. It should look something like this, though but with coffee cups:

Old 06-29-2014, 10:37 PM   #497
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

I might go along with that just to hear the whining of "too much like Avengers and schawarma!!! ARGH!!" Then of course those in the know would point out how it has nothing to do with Marvel at all.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #498
matt47
Side-Kick

Maybe not in this movie but later on?

matt47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:36 AM   #499
MrsKent26
Whatever.

\S/T*
MrsKent26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:57 AM   #500
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton

And yes I want the "classic" look of the Bat- Signal in BvS.