The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

View Poll Results: Are the Terminions cannibals?
no! 2 28.57%
YES 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
XtremelyBaneful
...it would be, for you.

Default Terminus - are they, or are they not who we think they are?

this link answers a few crucial questions we will get light of come halloween. Now, most of the people I talk to say that it is fairly obvious what the Terminions are but there's still the slight chance we are completely wrong. What do you think?

XtremelyBaneful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
Randal Graves
Side-Kick

Default Re: Terminus - are they, or are they not who we think they are?

Gareth from the show:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Chris from the comic:

Similar jackets. Definitely one of Gimple's remixes.

Randal Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
The Shrike
Side-Kick

Those people at Terminus are
cannibals

Look at what Rick spotted while they were running around inside trying to get out.

The Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:39 AM   #4
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

They're cannibals. The skeletons they saw running through terminus was a big clue. I can't imagine what else they want with Rick and his group. They are people on the road. No resources or camp to take over.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #5
Evelisse
Exactly

Just like was said on that site, a lot of signs point to it, enough fans have spread their own feelings that it is true online, at this point for me, I would feel a little disappointed if it was not something completely different. I don't think cannibalism is as shocking a concept in a zombie world as it would have been 5 or 10 years ago.

In fact I'm going to guess that by the end of the first or second episode of the new season, Terminus will be over run with walkers, most if not all the people of Terminus dieing. Ricks group on the run again (after losing a major character *GlenOrMaggie*) with Gareth actually joining them....and we'll find that Beth is alive and well with Gabriel who they'll meet up with in a couple episodes in.

Evelisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:01 AM   #6
XtremelyBaneful
...it would be, for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelisse View Post
Just like was said on that site, a lot of signs point to it, enough fans have spread their own feelings that it is true online, at this point for me, I would feel a little disappointed if it was not something completely different. I don't think cannibalism is as shocking a concept in a zombie world as it would have been 5 or 10 years ago.

In fact I'm going to guess that by the end of the first or second episode of the new season, Terminus will be over run with walkers, most if not all the people of Terminus dieing. Ricks group on the run again (after losing a major character *GlenOrMaggie*) with Gareth actually joining them....and we'll find that Beth is alive and well with Gabriel who they'll meet up with in a couple episodes in.
that's what I was wondering when they were herding Rick's posse - obviously the terminions have a well planned out strategy for those trying to escape, and wasted madd bullets in the process - they must have done it several times before, so how have they not attracted thousands of zombies at this point?

after the season 5 trailers, it seems as though the terminions may not be what we thought they were this whole time.

Last edited by Morg; 09-14-2014 at 04:16 PM.
XtremelyBaneful is offline   Reply With Quote