The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 12:40 AM   #251
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/JcDc\S/ View Post
For what it's worth...I'm thinking this one is actually legit. A regular poster from here that has worked in production pretty much tipped off the same info to me and a couple others I believe. I'm not going to paste the info cause he asked that we don't (some firings of low level employees are not uncommon he states). However there is a large similarity within this article regarding a test shot info snippet.
I think I know that poster you speak of.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:41 AM   #252
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Oh no I can't believe a director wants his Superhero movie to look and be better than the competition! What a douchebag!

Old 07-21-2014, 12:41 AM   #253
Hazarddude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tv's Phil View Post
The comment was just factually correct regardless.
The characters in the movie CAN do things the Avengers can't. Look at Superman. And he wants that to look great visually.

I honestly kinda hope the cast and crew of DCs stuff takes the higher road than RDJ or Samuel L. Jackson.
I would rather keep thinking of them as likable than wanting cheap publicity.
Yea, I agree. But friendly banter is always fun.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding." BatFleck.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:42 AM   #254
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanVSuperman View Post
Maybe Snyder was discussing the speed effect only, as Marvel Avengers don't have a Flash or Superman with such an exaggeration of ability.
Quicksilver aint no Flash. Read Busiek's JLA/Avegers.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:43 AM   #255
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
Oh no I can't believe a director wants his Superhero movie to look and be better than the competition! What a douchebag!
**** Warner Bros. for hiring this schmuck!

I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:43 AM   #256
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

Quote:

Old 07-21-2014, 12:43 AM   #257
Pickleweasel
Side-Kick

Some of you can't be serious. There was no shade throwing in those alleged comments. None. He wants his movie to be great and you are twisting it to somehow be a negative. Unreal.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:44 AM   #258
Tv's Phil
Side-Kick

I think most people agree it was nothing.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:45 AM   #259
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick

Pickle--- Most people are defending his possible comment against Marvel as competition.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:46 AM   #260
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Quote:
But don't you see?!! He is a douchebag for not simply throwing in the towel and giving up! He should know that The Avengers was the BEST MOVIE EVER with the BEST ACTION EVER and the BEST WRITING EVER and the BEST ACTING EVER and no other film of the same genre can ever compete with it, other than Avengers 2 and 3. He should just admit that Marvel won and the WB doesn't have a plan and that Richard Donner already said everything we ever needed to say about Superman.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:51 AM   #261
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick

I personally didn't find Avengers to be all that re-watchable. It was a decent movie but much of the accolades was just the watcher's realization of known superheroes being in the same film. I understand some hardcore Marvel fans may really have enjoyed it for more than this reason, but it felt like a popcorn action flick to me. Sorry, felt like giving my opinion.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:53 AM   #262
Hazarddude

Quote:
I personally didn't find Avengers to be all that re-watchable. It was a decent movie but much of the accolades was just the watcher's realization of known superheroes being in the same film. I understand some hardcore Marvel fans may really have enjoyed it for more than this reason, but it felt like a popcorn action flick to me. Sorry, felt like giving my opinion.
I feel the same way. TWS tops it on so many levels.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding." BatFleck.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:53 AM   #263
Tv's Phil
Side-Kick

It was good but I'm just personally more invested and interested in seeing Justice League finally on screen. I think that's fair.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:54 AM   #264
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

I know where this is heading....

Old 07-21-2014, 12:54 AM   #265
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
Burn the witch.

I wasn't enamoured with it either.

\S/T*
Old 07-21-2014, 12:56 AM   #266
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

Weird thing, when reading that latest quote. I can hear Zack Snyder saying it. "I want jaws to f***ing drop."

Old 07-21-2014, 12:58 AM   #267
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
Weird thing, when reading that latest quote. I can hear Zack Snyder saying it. "I want jaws to f***ing drop."
Sounds like EXACTLY what his ambitions for JL are.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:00 AM   #268
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
The quote totally had that Zack Snyder flavor. It had the F-word (which is my favorite cuss word) and it had awesome.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:02 AM   #269
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick

It sounds like he has a healthy chip on his shoulder. MOS was successful but got some pushback from critics. Now he's like f*** it. He's going to do what he feels the general audience and hardcore fans want. No more catering, unless it is kraft services on set!

Old 07-21-2014, 01:04 AM   #270
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
The quote totally had that Zack Snyder flavor. It had the F-word (which is my favorite cuss word) and it had awesome.
Didn't have "Um" and "Uh...yeah"?

Old 07-21-2014, 01:04 AM   #271
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick

Quote:
It sounds like someone confident and ready to take on the competition and naysayers

Old 07-21-2014, 01:04 AM   #272
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
The overall assertion seems to be that Snyder truly believes Marvel heroes to be lesser than that of DC counterparts. If true, what is the big deal? That's a good thing for someone handling DC heroes!
The problem with the DC superheroes is that other than Batman and to a lesser extent, Superman, they havent made the transition to the big screen very well. In Snyder's hands, its hard to see Warner Bros come up with a product which can compare to The Avengers. I just dont see it happening.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:05 AM   #273
Tv's Phil
Side-Kick

Quote:
It sounds like he has a healthy chip on his shoulder. MOS was successful but got some pushback from critics. Now he's like f*** it. He's going to do what he feels the general audience and hardcore fans want. No more catering, unless it is kraft services on set!
Boooo!

Old 07-21-2014, 01:06 AM   #274
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

My two cents... I loved everything about AVENGERS. Every mutha-cussin' thing.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:06 AM   #275
fake
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zryson View Post
The problem with the DC superheroes is that other than Batman and to a lesser extent, Superman, they havent made the transition to the big screen very well. In Snyder's hands, its hard to see Warner Bros come up with a product which can compare to The Avengers. I just dont see it happening.
Cool story bro. Apart from Batman and Superman, the only proper DC hero WB tried on the big screen was Green Lantern. Now they are finally trying to get their act together and get those heroes on screen.

With Zack Snyder at the helm, I think they can have a movie much much bigger and better than Avengers.

Closed Thread