The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Fight Club

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2006, 12:32 AM   #26
HULKSTER'04
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: somewhere around the pacific rim
Posts: 750
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

savage HULK vs. Thanos?
battle progression=angrier HULK=HULK beat the crap out of Thanos=HULK win!!!!!!!!!HULK>>>>>>>>>>Thanos!

HULKSTER'04 is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 01:20 AM   #27
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by X
You said Iceman could beat The Silver Surfer. This is making something up.

You've said Spider-Man and Batman are the end all in their respective universes. This is making things up.

I could go on all day, but those are your biggest and most consistent loads of bull****.
Iceman can ebat SS depending on whose writing it and how much power they give iceman

Spiderman and Batman aer the GOATS of their respective universes, the fans, writers, viewers, followers etc have all spoken. Over 84% of the hype agrees with me.

You cant go on unless you continue to lie and slander my name

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 01:26 AM   #28
HULKSTER'04
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: somewhere around the pacific rim
Posts: 750
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

hey jplaya! grow up!

HULKSTER'04 is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 10:29 AM   #29
AlmightyElijah
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 338
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

hulkster, don't hate the playa, hate the game.

__________________
4 8 15 16 23 42
Have a Cluckity Cluck Cluck Day.
AlmightyElijah is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 10:30 AM   #30
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jplaya2023
Iceman can ebat SS depending on whose writing it and how much power they give iceman

Spiderman and Batman aer the GOATS of their respective universes, the fans, writers, viewers, followers etc have all spoken. Over 84% of the hype agrees with me.

You cant go on unless you continue to lie and slander my name
I don't care if Iceman is writing his OWN story, he can't beat Silver Surfer.
I've yet to see a SINGLE person agree with anything you've ever said, let alone 84% of the hype. I don't know what the hell a GOAT is, but unless that means someone that would get smacked around by the majority of characters in their universe, the Spidey and Bats ain't it...

torkibe is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 10:58 PM   #31
HULKSTER'04
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: somewhere around the pacific rim
Posts: 750
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

The Playa Is In The Game,so If I Hate The Game As It Goes With The Playa!that Means I Hate You Too!

HULKSTER'04 is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 11:10 PM   #32
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Could Thanos beat Hulk WITHOUT the infinity gauntlet?

Mr. Green is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #33
HULKSTER'04
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: somewhere around the pacific rim
Posts: 750
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

maybe,but then again maybe not!

HULKSTER'04 is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #34
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
Could Thanos beat Hulk WITHOUT the infinity gauntlet?
god yes thanos owns hulk thats fact

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline  
Old 03-12-2006, 11:56 PM   #35
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

I don't trust a damn thing you say, Jplaya.

Mr. Green is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 12:22 AM   #36
deathbringer
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Posts: 44
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Hulk as beaten alot of characters that he shouldnt of like the Gladiator, Onslaught so why should Thanos be any different

deathbringer is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 06:14 AM   #37
HULKSTER'04
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: somewhere around the pacific rim
Posts: 750
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

yeah and most opinions were actually wrong that Onslaught wanted HULK to bust his armour!Onslaught knew from the start that eventually the HULK would definitely destroy that armour no matter how stong it was supposed to be!He was testing the earth heroes' powers to divert their attention that he was evolving into a pure psionic energy!and as Reed Richards said " we've been fools all along " because they didn't see through Onslaught's plan!
But goddamn! that exo-armour was tough not even the combined might of nearly everyone was enough to destroy it except for the HULK!

HULKSTER'04 is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #38
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbringer
Hulk as beaten alot of characters that he shouldnt of like the Gladiator, Onslaught so why should Thanos be any different
He didn't really beat Onslaught, as has been said, Onslaught wanted his armor broken... And Thanos owns the Gladiator... (Not to mention, he beat Gladiator thanks to a convieniently placed nuclear reactor.)

torkibe is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 10:40 AM   #39
Gamma Warrior
Ghetto Fabulous
 
Gamma Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: in a retailer near you
Posts: 493
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
I don't care if Iceman is writing his OWN story, he can't beat Silver Surfer.
I've yet to see a SINGLE person agree with anything you've ever said, let alone 84% of the hype. I don't know what the hell a GOAT is, .
It's a small farm animal.

Gamma Warrior is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 10:49 AM   #40
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma Warrior
It's a small farm animal.
LMAO, so if Spider-Man and Batman = the GOATs of their respective universes...

Mad Bull is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 11:44 AM   #41
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma Warrior
It's a small farm animal.
you people are idiots LMAOOOO

GOAT = Greatest of all time

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 11:57 AM   #42
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Ah, in that case I have to heartily disagree, :

Mad Bull is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #43
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Bull
Ah, in that case I have to heartily disagree, :
Because your clueless

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #44
krpton2
Banned User
 
krpton2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,568
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Jplaya you are smart indeed.

krpton2 is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #45
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Jplaya, can you please explain to me why you think Spider-Man and Batman are the greatest in their respective universes? And I would ask you not to insult me just because I don't agree with you.

Mad Bull is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 02:34 PM   #46
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Bull
Jplaya, can you please explain to me why you think Spider-Man and Batman are the greatest in their respective universes? And I would ask you not to insult me just because I don't agree with you.
This is right up my alley. I'll be more than glad to explain this simple concept to you.

It's really quite simple. I'll start with batman

The reason batman is the best in DC because he utilizes his powers, strengths, and limits his weakness better than everyone else in DC. His mind, wit, battle sense, mechanical, escape, scientific skills are all unmatched by 1 single person in the universe. His ability to prepare for an opponent is the best by none, and he will never lose a battle because he's unprepared for war. He is a natural leader, everyone looks up admires, respects, and all secretly wish to be batman in the DC world. Imagine if he had superman's powers with batman's intelect and genius he could take the world over if he wanted to. Not to mention batman's hand 2 hand combat skills are unmatched even by lady shiva and his detective work is legendary. There is no case 2 big no case 2 small when you need help just call batman. Hell he's even trained 3 seperate robin's, nightwing, batgirl etc... The man is ruthless in battle he has no weaknesses that he cant compensate for any other way. The man is a tank


The reason spiderman is the best in the marvel world because of how he balances, being a superhero, journalist, student, husband, & grandson always making time when he can to be with his family and still get his work and school work done in a timely manner. Not to mention he is the best marvel scientific mind not named reed richards but he can more than hold his own with his biology and chemistry skills. As far as combat he is unmatched by anyone when it comes to strength, speed, power, reflexes, natural ability, healing all in 1 body. He is an escape artist like batman, but spiderman still gets stronger because the full extent of his spidey powers has never been reached yet. I imagine at peak he is easily able to press 100 tons over his head, have the physical endurance of superman, nad the durability of hulk at peak fighting form. Spiderman has no weakness that can be exploited like kryptonite or any of that sheeit. He is the best combination of raw talents and bad ass in the history of marvel comics.

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 02:47 PM   #47
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Hasn't Spider-Man been beaten to a pulp before? Black Tarantula comes to mind. You make the both of them sound invincible. Batman had his back broken, didn't he? You should fill your blurbs with more facts and less opinion and speculation.

Mad Bull is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 02:50 PM   #48
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Bull
Hasn't Spider-Man been beaten to a pulp before? Black Tarantula comes to mind. You make the both of them sound invincible. Batman had his back broken, didn't he? You should fill your blurbs with more facts and less opinion and speculation.
I read the spiderman tarantula story its pretty good. I never said these guys were ubeatable, you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day.

Batman getting his back "broken" is not canon or continuity and will never be mentioned again.

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 02:53 PM   #49
X
Side-Kick
 
X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 24,046
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jplaya2023
I read the spiderman tarantula story its pretty good. I never said these guys were ubeatable, you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day.

Batman getting his back "broken" is not canon or continuity and will never be mentioned again.
Bwhahaha, Batman getting his back is in continuity you ****ing goof.

As is Deathstroke beating him early on in Slade's series.

Superman destroyed Batman, almost killed him in the Luthor mini.

The KGBeast beat Batman.

Prometheus wrecked Batman as well.

__________________
What can change the nature of a man?
X is offline  
Old 03-13-2006, 02:56 PM   #50
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,302
Default Re: Hulk vs Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by X
Bwhahaha, Batman getting his back is in continuity you ****ing goof.

As is Deathstroke beating him early on in Slade's series.

Superman destroyed Batman, almost killed him in the Luthor mini.

The KGBeast beat Batman.

Prometheus wrecked Batman as well.

Batman has beaten deathstroke as well

He's owned superman as well

I never said he was unbeatable, i just said he was the best which is fact.

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.