The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > The Comics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2006, 10:11 PM   #1
Class100strngth
"Superman is unbeatable"

Default Justice League Vs Avengers

This might have already been a post due to the Dc marvel crossover. Im just curious , the fact that the avengers can stand against the justice league is quite spectacular. In Dc marvel crossovers Thor and superman fight , superman beats him but throughout the series , it appears that the rest of the justice league is very weak , i mean quicksilver fighting the flash .... on and off and quicksilver beating him this is kind of interesting . Green lantern is greatly underestimated in this series , but i do love when captain america goes up against superman , not caring how much power superman has , captain america is amazing , he knows he is no match for superman but still stands up against him. Who do you guys like better the avengers or the justice league , i will [personally go with the avengers because of iron man , vision and captain america.

***************-
Class100strngth is offline   Reply With Quote