4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2018, 10:09 AM   #151
MCH
Newbie First Class

Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 8- Crisis on Earth X, Part 4"

in which case, the Eath-Xers deserved to lose.

We need Supergirl's heart, let's attack her while she's on another earth surrounded by a crapton of super heroes instead of when she's home and all she has is a guy who doesnt like lead, another who doesnt like fire, and the Guardian whose only specialty is getting beat up

MCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:42 PM   #152
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 8- Crisis on Earth X, Part 4"

Well personally, I'd rather face the Flash and Arrow and crew than Superman, Martian Manhunter, Mon-El and possibly Batman.

"They say: sufferings are misfortunes...Once we're thrown off our habitual paths, we think all is lost; but it's only here that the new and good begins.

As long as there's life, there's happiness. There's much, much still to come."

flickchick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:40 AM   #153
Flash525
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Well personally, I'd rather face the Flash and Arrow and crew than Superman, Martian Manhunter, Mon-El and possibly Batman.
Earth 38:
Supergirl
Superman
Mon-El
John
Imra (hah)
Batman (maybe)

Earth 1:
Green Arrow
Flash (inc Kid Flash)
Cisco
Frost
Ralph
Canary (x3?)
Atom
Steel
Zari
Amaya
Mad man with a gun (Rory)
Batman (maybe)

If you've got Kryptonite, you've already taken out the powerhouses of Earth 38.

Old 06-29-2018, 01:46 AM   #154
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Kryptonite doesn't do squat against Mon-El, Martian Manhunter or Saturn Girl, so they could help the Supers neutralize any Kryptonite threats, and they demonstrated how OP Kara is compared to the Earth-1 heroes in the first crossover. Add 3 more on equal power level as her? Nah, I'd rather take my chances with this Earth-1 crew, too. Mon-El's no longer allergic to lead and Imra demonstrated a pretty huge power display in the finale, so I wouldn't shrug them off, either. Earth-38 just seems like a much more intimidating place in general, considering how many characters regularly give the Supers a run for their money while SG alone seemed perfectly capable of wiping the floor with the Earth-1 metas.

"They say: sufferings are misfortunes...Once we're thrown off our habitual paths, we think all is lost; but it's only here that the new and good begins.

Last edited by flickchick85; 06-29-2018 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:39 AM   #155
Flash525
Side-Kick

John has been shown to be easily subdued when he otherwise shouldn't have been, and Imra hasn't really done a whole lot has she? other than held back some water.

I guess, if they could remove kryptonite from the equation, then the El's have the power-victory. I guess it would further depend on whether we go show-power or comic-power, cause any speedster (should) be able to run rings around an Earthly Kryptonian.

Edit: It should also be a factor that (some) Earth-1 Heroes will kill when necessary, or even when it isn't. Neither Clark nor Kara are willing to do that; their empathy may be their downfall.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:08 AM   #156
jolldan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Kryptonite doesn't do squat against Mon-El, Martian Manhunter or Saturn Girl, so they could help the Supers neutralize any Kryptonite threats, and they demonstrated how OP Kara is compared to the Earth-1 heroes in the first crossover. Add 3 more on equal power level as her? Nah, I'd rather take my chances with this Earth-1 crew, too. Mon-El's no longer allergic to lead and Imra demonstrated a pretty huge power display in the finale, so I wouldn't shrug them off, either. Earth-38 just seems like a much more intimidating place in general, considering how many characters regularly give the Supers a run for their money while SG alone seemed perfectly capable of wiping the floor with the Earth-1 metas.
I mean we know Arrow's already prepared lol.

Old 07-12-2018, 12:26 AM   #157
Flash525
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolldan View Post
I mean we know Arrow's already prepared lol.

It does make you wonder how Ollie got Kryptonite though, doesn't it? Seeing as there are no Kryptonians on Earth-1.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:47 AM   #158
MCH
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash525 View Post
It does make you wonder how Ollie got Kryptonite though, doesn't it? Seeing as there are no Kryptonians on Earth-1.
No kryptonians that we know about yet ... and that doesn't mean there wasn't an Earth-1 Krypton (Krypton-1?) that exploded.

Old 07-12-2018, 07:11 PM   #159
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Except they didn't know about aliens 'til the Dominators showed up, so the likelihood of knowing enough about Krypton to know about Kryptonite on Earth-1 is slim-to-none. One could fanwank that Kara told him about it, but that still doesn't explain where he could have procured it, and the truth is, the writers didn't care about the logic of it - they just wanted a cool fanservice-y moment. Which is fine with me. No one watches these shows for their airtight logic.

Old 07-13-2018, 08:19 AM   #160
MCH
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Except they didn't know about aliens 'til the Dominators showed up, so the likelihood of knowing enough about Krypton to know about Kryptonite on Earth-1 is slim-to-none. One could fanwank that Kara told him about it, but that still doesn't explain where he could have procured it, and the truth is, the writers didn't care about the logic of it - they just wanted a cool fanservice-y moment. Which is fine with me. No one watches these shows for their airtight logic.
O, I dont know. Ollie finds out about Kryptonite thru Kara or Barry or from comic books or something. Felicity does a search for meteorite strikes that mathematically could have come from that sector of space. Analysis shows the radiation reading to be accurate. Voila - kryptonite arrow.

Truth be told I agree with you about the writers, I just like to tie up loose ends once in a while