The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Products > Superhero Products

Old 07-16-2018, 11:59 AM   #76
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
I don't want to pay that much for it right now, LOL! As it stands, a lot of things I want are going on the ole Bday list, but this one I think is a buy it myself type item.

I just am curious to see how easy these M10's are to get once they start popping up in stores here. I haven't seen them in store yet.
i just pre-ordered red skull and thor 2 pack from target (they went up today) and Yellowjacket last week

i really have no desire for the hulkbuster, Avengers Iron Man, or the Iron Man 1 2 pack... i'm 50/50 on the infinity war set. so that just really leaves me wanting the IM3 set next too

spideyboy_1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:07 PM   #77
Spider-Fan
SHHFFL 2014 Champion
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
i just pre-ordered red skull and thor 2 pack from target (they went up today) and Yellowjacket last week

i really have no desire for the hulkbuster, Avengers Iron Man, or the Iron Man 1 2 pack... i'm 50/50 on the infinity war set. so that just really leaves me wanting the IM3 set next too
I pre-ordered a Red Skull from someone on ebay (who just sold me a Ronan which I got...and I love him LOL). I do want to pre-order 2 more though. But I also want the SDCC Red Skull figure. The SDCC version is like, the REAL figure to me. Actually has the movie costume. The standard M10 is great for Hydra goons, but the costume difference was bothering me. I got a Ant-Man 2 pack and Cap CW 2 pack pre-ordered also elsewhere. The IW 3 pack, the IM1 pack, and the AoU are hard passes for me. The TDW pack is a bday list item, LOL! I want it, but I can wait.

I don't even want the Tesseract thing. I just want the Red Skull fig in it, LOL!

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:11 AM   #78
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

lol ironically i don't care about that skull and just want the tesseract haha

spideyboy_1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:14 PM   #79
Spider-Jay420
Welcome Back Peter Parker

I didn't bother with the pre ordering. I figured I'll just watch Amazon and scoop them up once they drop below retail. I Really want that single Iron Man, Ronan and Skull. I think I'll just get Antman and Cap 2packs. But I don't need them today. I'll wait and save some loot.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:23 PM   #80
Spider-Fan
SHHFFL 2014 Champion
SHH! Global Moderator

The Iron Man 3 pack came for pre-order on Amazon. So I have the Cap/Crossbones, Yellowjacket/Ant-Man, Pepper/Mandarin/Hot Rod packs all on pre-order as well as 1 Red Skull (though I plan on buying more as time goes on). So I am getting swag!

I wish we knew when the Luke/Claire 2 pack was going to officially start showing up in stores. I can live without the exclusive WS/Falcon and Ross/Killmonger Target 2 packs that are coming (or get them when on clearance later on). But that SDCC Red Skull I need in my life!

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote