The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Game of Thrones

Old 09-02-2017, 06:29 AM   #301
Iceman
Infinity War!

Default Re: Game of Thrones General (Non-Book Related) Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTravels View Post
did they share any scenes in the book together?

Because Headey is a much bigger star than Flynn so she might have it written into her contract, but I doubt he could.
Also Cersei is a much more important character than Bronn, much as we love him.

Old 09-02-2017, 10:01 AM   #302
Drizzle
Ah, Goldblum, ah, Smash.

Default Re: Game of Thrones General (Non-Book Related) Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
This is my complete collection

Seeing all those together really makes me wish I had gone with the Best Buy sigil covers. Not that I hate the regular covers (in fact, I love the covers for seasons 1 and 5 more than the sigils) but I thought it was less stressful to complete the collection with just the regular editions.

Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #303
Iceman
Infinity War!

I'll be rebuying in 4K when/if they release them all so at least that might solve the issues of choosing the wrong covers.

Old 09-02-2017, 04:31 PM   #304
Kane52630
City Surf User

Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:58 AM   #305
Ogre Mutagen
Side-Kick

Those are fantastic, Kane.

Ogre Mutagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:04 PM   #306
Blitzkrieg Bop
Fight Owens Fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTravels View Post
did they share any scenes in the book together?
Nothing I remember, at least nothing that was of any importance.

Old 09-06-2017, 01:08 PM   #307
Shoguncrosse

ive posted an extensive speculated theory on how itll all go down basically, but cant seem to find it here now Wanted to ask, has anyone in here posted speculations, theories, and guesses as to what the final season will hold? Ive only seen posts of people saying that theyve read the spoilers, and read this and that, but cant find any good guesses, speculations or anything

Shoguncrosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:11 PM   #308
Shoguncrosse

oops, posted this last comment in wrong thread - meant to be in spoiler thread - No spoilers, just curious as to whether anyone has posted any speculations, guesses, or anything as to what will happen in final season but couldnt find anything even in the spoiler thread lol

Shoguncrosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:11 AM   #309
KevTravels
Side-Kick

6 episodes to go.
hopefully each episode is no less than 60 minutes with the finale hopefully being 80-90 minutes.

KevTravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #310
Reek
_________

My sources (David Benioff and D.B. Weiss) told me this...

Ep 1 - 100 min

2 - 125

3 - 117

4 - 120

5 - 136

6 - 384

Reek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:49 AM   #311
Perfect Cell
Bio-Android Emoji

You're not going to make it to episode 6 unless you push the button.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Perfect Cell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:32 PM   #312
Perfect Cell
Bio-Android Emoji

Look at this damn thing. Look at it.

Adorable.

Perfect Cell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:18 AM   #313
Marvolo
Side-Kick

I wonder if season 8 will show westeros people blaming Dany for the Wall falling and for the Night King having a dragon? Imagine Trump allowing ISIS or any enemy to steal a third of the US's nuclear arsenal and then attack America with it. If she'd never come to westeros the NK wouldnt have a dragon and the Wall might have stood longer. The dead army would have still probably gotten past the Wall somwhow, but they wouldnt have had a dragon on their side and they may have been slowed down. I can see Cersei and Euron using this to try to politically and publicly smear Jon and Dany. Especially Dany.

Marvolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:42 AM   #314
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
I wonder if season 8 will show westeros people blaming Dany for the Wall falling and for the Night King having a dragon? Imagine Trump allowing ISIS or any enemy to steal a third of the US's nuclear arsenal and then attack America with it. If she'd never come to westeros the NK wouldnt have a dragon and the Wall might have stood longer. The dead army would have still probably gotten past the Wall somwhow, but they wouldnt have had a dragon on their side and they may have been slowed down. I can see Cersei and Euron using this to try to politically and publicly smear Jon and Dany. Especially Dany.
With 6 episodes left and seeing the direction season 7 took, I dont think there will be much time to get into all that

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:59 PM   #315
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
With 6 episodes left and seeing the direction season 7 took, I dont think there will be much time to get into all that
Well each episode is supposedly going to be feature length so this season will be longer than season 7 and possibly almost as long as a 10 episode season if the episodes are all 80 minutes. Shouldnt take much screen time to establish the people of Westeros turning on Dany for her allowing the NK to get a dragon.

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Old 09-13-2017, 11:37 PM   #316
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Cell View Post
KRYPTON, I think you might have a problem. An Imgur problem. We can get you the help you need. There is no joy to be found in the bottom of a "meme dump".

Now, GIPHY on the other hand... I'm fine. I'M FINE.
(sniffs) You... You used a PSYCHE gif.? I... I don't know what to say... I'm.. I am not crying.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/TBC New Episode: A Short Tribute To Superherohype's Own Vartha, In The News and Defenders Spoiler Review.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:13 PM   #317
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Quote:
Game of Thrones will shoot multiple endings for its series finale to keep spoiler-hunters away from the show’s secrets, HBO’s programming chief Casey Bloys told the audience at an appearance at Pennsylvania’s Moravian College, according to local newspaper The Morning Call.
http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/game-...&utm_medium=s1

Watch, every single one of them ends up getting leaked.

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:50 PM   #318
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Its adorable the way HBO keeps trying to stop leaks and spoilers. And its a bit aggravating. The money and time they are going to waste shooting fake endings could have been used on cgi or improving **** that will actually be in the final season when it airs.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:59 PM   #319
Iceman
Infinity War!

They should include those multiple endings in the disc then everyone wins. Otherwise it's an absolute waste of money. I'd rather the ending was leaked and amazing than money (which has been an issue many times on the series) wasted on things that aren't even going to be in the final version.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:34 PM   #320
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Game of Thrones Season 7 Bluray Release Date: December 12, 2017

Details at the link:

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=22079

Old 09-14-2017, 06:43 PM   #321
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Well it's better than last season's cover.

"They say: sufferings are misfortunes...Once we're thrown off our habitual paths, we think all is lost; but it's only here that the new and good begins.

As long as there's life, there's happiness. There's much, much still to come."

flickchick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:47 PM   #322
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Im not going to buy anymore seasons on blu-ray. Im waiting for the UHD releases.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #323
Iceman
Infinity War!

Same here. Well I don't buy blu-rays at all any more.