The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Infinity War

Old Yesterday, 06:46 AM   #626
KevTravels
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsfan View Post
Doesn't mean anything. Other actors like Olsen said the same. They aren't giving the full script to anyone from the cast:
http://screenrant.com/avengers-infin...-script-olsen/

And considering 45 characters in one movie, I don't expect anyone to have a very large role anyway.
Makes sense. I can't even fathom how they will do the credits or the movie poster to feature everyone.

Civil War did a great job with like 10 characters on the poster with like 12/13 names on the poster.

KevTravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM   #627
javonstokess
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

I think folks should prepare themselves for the possibility that not every character will have some epic story arc.

javonstokess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM   #628
NHawk19
insert witty comment

^ In all honesty I think the only character who should have an epic arc is Thanos. Any teams should have mini arcs (why the Avengers return, and the Guardians head to Earth type stuff). Then almost everyone else should see snippets of their arc which can be transitioned into their next films where they deal with their own larger ramifications.

Oh and for any Marvel whatever reading this. DON'T KILL THANOS IN THESE 2 FILMS.

Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM   #629
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by javonstokess View Post
I think folks should prepare themselves for the possibility that not every character will have some epic story arc.
It would have to be about 45 hours long to do that.

Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM   #630
MbJ
Side-Kick

Sounds like Grillo is coming back to Marvel as Crossbones in some capacity.

Quote:
To be part of something like this, and to some degree, I'm also a small part of the Marvel world, but to be a part of something like this, if anyone tells you that's not a big deal, they're lying. It's great to be part of Marvel too, and I have three boys who are fanatical about Marvel, and I was surprised not too long ago because there is some news that nobody knows yet, to do with my character, that's going to be really interesting and I'm excited about that.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonth.../#27a48c844bed

I wonder if it's Infinity War related.

MbJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM   #631
Iceman
Infinity War!

Ah, good to hear.

Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM   #632
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post
Sounds like Grillo is coming back to Marvel as Crossbones in some capacity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonth.../#27a48c844bed

I wonder if it's Infinity War related.
Maybe Thanos uses the Time Gem to bring him back to life.

AvengerPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM   #633
venom0706
Side-Kick

New rumours for the trailer coming out on September 29th.

Hope this is true!

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #634
KaijuDude1992
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom0706 View Post

Hope this is true!
I need to see some official confirmation before I get too excited. That rumor was originally posted on a Marvel news fan account, but Trailer Track already confirmed it as false. Also, wouldn't it be kind of weird if we got a trailer for IW before the trailers for Black Panther and Last Jedi?

KaijuDude1992 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM   #635
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom0706 View Post

Hope this is true!
I really don't see them doing that before Black Panther official trailer. They still have NYCC to promote too.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #636
Iceman
Infinity War!

When would we usually expect a first trailer for a MCU film coming out at the time of year IW is?

Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #637
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by javonstokess View Post
I don't think every character from phase 1-2 deserves ones. Characters like Ant-Man, Strange, GOTG, BP, Spider-Man don't need heavy stories. They are only 1 movie in their franchise GOTG is 2 movies in. Stark and Cap are the only ones that probably deserve a big story. I really don't care for Rhodey, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Pepper, Falcon, etc to get epic stories. I don't think they will all die either. Thor and Hulk seem like they can continue on in the MCU after Avenger movies.

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #638
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkillin View Post
I really don't see them doing that before Black Panther official trailer. They still have NYCC to promote too.
Next MCU trailer could easily be either IW trailer 1 or BP trailer 2. If anything the two are gonna be very close.

Also, we're just about as far away from IW right now as we were from BP when that first trailer came out. If I did my math correctly.

liveman789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #639
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
When would we usually expect a first trailer for a MCU film coming out at the time of year IW is?
With IWs not being like any other MCU movie I don't think it will be on the same rules. I don't think they will release it early though. I really think they can hold it off until Star Wars or X-Mas if it isn't with Thor. People know about the movie and are anticipating it even without seeing a trailer.

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #640
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaijuDude1992 View Post
Also, wouldn't it be kind of weird if we got a trailer for IW before the trailers for Black Panther and Last Jedi?
Why would that be weird? We have teasers for both of those already.

liveman789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #641
KaijuDude1992
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveman789 View Post
Why would that be weird? We have teasers for both of those already.
Teasers yes, but both came out quite a while ago. The last trailer for BP came out in June and TLJ was way back in April. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but a IW trailer coming out before the full length trailers for either of those other movies doesn't sound right for some reason.

KaijuDude1992 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM   #642
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkillin View Post
With IWs not being like any other MCU movie I don't think it will be on the same rules. I don't think they will release it early though. I really think they can hold it off until Star Wars or X-Mas if it isn't with Thor. People know about the movie and are anticipating it even without seeing a trailer.
Oh right, yeah it could be different given how different this film is going to be. Will be nice with either Ragnarok or TLJ. I hope they are working on something truly amazing for the main trailer.