The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Old 10-23-2015, 12:23 PM   #876
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
There will be DIFFERENT deleted scenes on the bonus disc in the Phase two box set out on Dec 8.
So you have to buy BOTH the single release and the box set to get all the deleted material there are releasing.
It seems unlikely that they would produce whole new Blu-Ray discs of the film discs to include in the collector's set. The discs that contain the films themselves *should* still contain all the special features (audio commentaries, featurettes and deleted scenes) that were present on the single/individual release. So those that have been holding off on buying any Phase 2 films shouldn't need to buy both in order to get everything.* Of course, I could end up being wrong.... but I'd be kind of surprised if I were.

(if that all makes sense... which it might not... I've got Friday brain)

*the exception would be any store exclusive bonus content that came with the individual releases

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:44 PM   #877
Krystal
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
It seems unlikely that they would produce whole new Blu-Ray discs of the film discs to include in the collector's set. The discs that contain the films themselves *should* still contain all the special features (audio commentaries, featurettes and deleted scenes) that were present on the single/individual release. So those that have been holding off on buying any Phase 2 films shouldn't need to buy both in order to get everything.* Of course, I could end up being wrong.... but I'd be kind of surprised if I were.

(if that all makes sense... which it might not... I've got Friday brain)

*the exception would be any store exclusive bonus content that came with the individual releases
Nope. your brain is working fine!
Mine is a little tired. Yes, unless they press new discs the old deleted scenes should be in there as well.
My recollection was foggy because on Iron man 2 the deleted scenes were on a separate disc that WAS NOT included in the Phase One set.

What would be nice is if they put all 12 movies deleted scenes on the bonus disc--in order with framing footage to show exactly where they would have gone.

It's kind of silly that if you want to watch all the Dark World deleted material, you have to pull out two separate discs.

They ARE including ALL the one-shots on the bonus disc---even those that were part of Phase One!

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:55 AM   #878
A Necessary Evil
God's Perfect Idiot

Here is what will happen- you will get the films on BR as is- with the deleted scenes, gag reels, BTS stuff. Nothing will change.

Then there will be a bonus disc with new Deleted footage and such. They did the same with the P1 set- which kinda sucked cuz' you needed to keep your 2nd discs from IM1/IM2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacit Ronin View Post
The way SONY dominated Marc Webb was way more hardcore than anything in 50 Shades anyways.
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 11:26 PM   #879
Krystal
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Here is what will happen- you will get the films on BR as is- with the deleted scenes, gag reels, BTS stuff. Nothing will change.

Then there will be a bonus disc with new Deleted footage and such. They did the same with the P1 set- which kinda sucked cuz' you needed to keep your 2nd discs from IM1/IM2.
Not quite, IM 2 was the only Phase 1 movie with the deleted scenes on "disc 2"---I just checked and the IM 1, "Disc 1" does contain the deleted scenes.
What sucks for Phase 2
is simply that you will have to put in two separate discs to see the entire deleted scenes for any particular movie.
Want to watch ALL the deleted scenes for Dark World--2 discs to do so. IM 3--2 discs, etc., etc., for all 6 movies.

Old 10-25-2015, 12:12 AM   #880
A Necessary Evil
God's Perfect Idiot

IM1 had the hour or 2 hour long documentary that was missing from the new release, so you needed both disks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacit Ronin View Post
The way SONY dominated Marc Webb was way more hardcore than anything in 50 Shades anyways.
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:34 AM   #881
Krystal
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
IM1 had the hour or 2 hour long documentary that was missing from the new release, so you needed both disks.
Right. My posts are referring to deleted scenes only.
All the deleted scenes from Iron Man 1 are included in the Phase 1 set.
No doubt there are bonus and exclusive features left out of the Phase 1 set.

Old 10-25-2015, 06:56 AM   #882
AVEITWITHJAMON
The Born

I won't be buying the set, hopefully the new deleted scenes will be put on YouTube or something as if they are the Malekith backstory scenes I want to see them.

1)Captain America: Civil War-9.5(2)Deadpool-9(3)X-Men: Apocalypse-8.5(4)The
Revenant-8.5(5)Batman v Superman: DOJ-7.5
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:13 PM   #883
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Loki’s Coronation Deleted Scene - Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 Collection

Quote:
Loki (Tom Hiddleston) imagines his coronation in a deleted scene from Marvel's Thor: The Dark World as part of the Phase 2 Collection.
https://youtu.be/u_iOTgLoru0

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:05 PM   #884
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

That was a fun scene. Not one I necessarily need in the movie but one that I'm glad I got to see.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote