The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Fandom Come > Fan Fiction & Films

Old 01-06-2017, 06:18 PM   #51
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

Default Re: Trying my Hand at Short Stories

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 13

"How would you know that?" asked Sonya, "The way the door to his quarters opened up for you of all people, it was not mechanical". Johnny examined the door to see how it works, it does not open automatically again, and there is no grip to handle, he turned around with a cringe expression "That man might end up being terrifying", Sonya responded with "He's a creepy old man, I felt like caving his face in", Bi Han nodded in disagreement "It won't be easy" and walked away.
"At least he didn't give us the cold shoulder" Johnny said, Sonya said "UGH" and walked in the other direction.

As he continues with his high and mighty attitude, Sektor walks toward Johnny Cage, looks at him, and intentionally bumps him by shoulder, Johnny stares at the idiot and turns his head to face forward again, Sektor walks towards Johnny bumping into him again, Sektor continues the process enough times for Johnny to lose his patience and roundhouse kick the bully in his face, dislocating his jaw. Cyrax holds his laugh long enough to get his companion away from causing more havoc, telling the two to quit their conflict, and thinking to himself "The cyber initiative might end up being an improvement to the condition of this idiot".

The ship arrives to the shore of the island, Sub-Zero is so happy to see the reckless fool assigned to keep him in check silent, the mask covers his expression of pleasure, and that satisfies him even further.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
My inbox always has room for you. If you want to roast me, advice me, ask me something, clear confusion, or have any words to share.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:34 AM   #52
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 14

During the time of the voyage his brother was in, Tundra, Smoke, and Hydro were doing profile checking to see who will join them in rebellion against the madness of the grand master's wishes to make cyborgs out of them, the number of stronger warriors with stronger allegiance to the Lin Kuei than their own humanity is overwhelming, and makes the challenge they face to rebel harder. This hindrance doomed their plans to failure.

On the island of Shang Tsung, every member found their dorms before the start of the tournament, they were warned to not wander the island after the time of matches ended. It was night, and time for warriors to rest their bodies, Bi Han was concerned for the safety of his brother and their friends, he knew his sabotage did not go unnoticed, and feared that his younger brother might face the wrath of the greedy grandmaster. Worrying kept him from resting his body for hours.

They woke up early, warriors are accustomed to restricted sleep time, and they gathered in an arena as instructed.
The host and owner of the island listed the rules of kombat, and stated that before the battle began, they are to hunt for their own meals.
Bi Han felt a twitch in his stomach it was not caused by hunger, he looked a little to his left to see something he did not expect to see, nor did he want it to be there; Quan Chi, and the warrior he hired for the same task Sub-Zero was hired to accomplish, Scorpion.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
My inbox always has room for you. If you want to roast me, advice me, ask me something, clear confusion, or have any words to share.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:17 PM   #53
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 15

Scorpion looked angrily at the man he believed has killed his wife, his young son, and the rest of his clan, he was ready to jump on to exact his revenge, but Quan Chi tethered him down "Your time of vengeance will come soon, Scorpion, wait for it, don't jump him now".
Still suffering from the effect of the kick, Sektor is unable to utter his words looking at the expression of the terrified Sub-Zero, his thoughts were "He needn't be scared of such a chump"
Sharing some of the dread, Cyrax is not surprised that his friend is cold on his feet, but he tried to push himself and Bi Han away from the arena.

Liu Kang felt the terror in the Lin Kuei warrior, they both stood close to each other on the same row, the shivering is not hard to miss. Raiden spoke to Liu Kang of the courage of this warrior before, of his skills and prowess, and why should they ever meet in battle, Liu should stand on his toes, the terror that filled the heart of Sub-Zero that day kept the Shaolin warrior ready on his toes for trouble, and on guard in case he was faced by some unwelcome competition.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 01-24-2017, 09:23 AM   #54
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 16

As they were hunting for breakfast, Cyrax recalled the time he and Sub-Zero held Scorpion to take back the medallion of Shinnok "Why are you this afraid of him? We held him at bay last time we encountered Scorpion." Cyrax asked. "His white eyes, his stare with such white angry eyes, directed my way, with the fury of vengeance I've never met before, and he's empowered by a sorcerer who is undoubtedly very powerful" Sub-Zero replied "It was the help of Raiden that we had a portal ready for us to exit immediately after catching him by surprise, without it we might have faced greater difficulty".
There was nothing but a nod of agreement to express that he understands.

They climbed trees to try their fruits, they found exotic fruits unlike anything they ever tried, seen, or read of, some fruits bear resemblance to familiar fruits in outlook, and taste like a mix of two or three fruits unlike the outlook.
Sektor is pain after his chiropractic to relocate his jaw, it made it uneasy for him to chew, he swore vengeance against Johnny Cage.
All the other participants made similar choices for finding their meals, and went to gather in the arena two hours later.

In came Shang Tsung, he came with the tournament battle plan, each kombatant fighting for the sake of Earth faces a kombatant fighting for Outworld, the warriors of the Lin Kuei were decided to fight for the sake of Outworld, the three warriors of the klan were shocked at this revelation, it made Sub-Zero hate being part of the klan even more, Sektor pretended to not be annoyed just to tease his komrades, and Cyrax asked Sektor if he knew about it, Sektor remained with a silent smirk on his face.
Scorpion was bothered that he is in league with the assassin he believes killed his family, it takes away his right for his unruly vengeance for the duration of the tournament.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 01-29-2017, 01:02 PM   #55
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 17

In the audience, Sonya, Johnny, Liu, and other fighters for Earth realm were in awe of this decision, it did not bring hope for them. Raiden witnessed that, and voiced his objection over this decision, Shang replied in a calm fashion "Oh, the decision was made, and it is a done deal. That is how the rules work".

Time for the first fight is now, "LET MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN" Shang Tsung announced, "First match, Johnny Cage vs Baraka". Baraka came on stage and extended his blades, Johnny is ready to accept that he is not facing an actor with makeup and prosthetic parts attached on him, and takes his shades off as he goes on stage. "FIGHT", the battle begins as the tournament master announced, Baraka is fast in extending his blades to stab his opponent, Johnny Cage is faster in dodging to trip his Tarkatan foe, and as the showboat that he is, he waits for his rival to get up and face him to continue the fight, Baraka launches, and that is when Johnny grabs him from the arms real hard, and kicks him in the chest so fast that he dislocates both shoulders of the blade fighter.

In pain, annoyed that he cannot fix back either shoulder with ease, Baraka chooses to twist his body fast enough to swing his arms, it made him a more dangerous fighter for a while, Johnny dodged until he found the right moment to jump over, grab his Tarkatan foe from the arms again, and swing a kick so hard behind the knee area of both legs, and Baraka falls hard on his knees, not unconscious, but his inability to stand, coupled with the effects of his shoulder injury, made him unable to continue the fight.

"FINISH HIM" Shang Tsung stood up and shouted, "WHAT?" asked Johnny Cage, "I SAID FINISH HIM". Johnny heard that, looked in the way of other contestants, Bi Han turned his head in negative response, he didn't want the winner to experience the feel of killing, the memory of the kill is not an easy one to live with, especially the first time.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 02-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #56
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 18

"I'm not going to end his life" said Johnny. "You are as much a fool as Kung Lao was 500 years ago, your demise may be equally satisfactory" Shang Tsung thought to himself in mild satisfaction, after announcing the victory of Johnny Cage.
The fallen leader of Tarkatans is picked up and removed from stage to make way for the next fighters, Raiden congratulates Johnny for his victory "Your victory set their invasion back one step". Johnny stared at Raiden and asked "Why isn't the army doing something about this invasion? Are they aware of the threat?"
"You should talk in a more respectful manner. He's the protector of this realm" Liu Kang said as he looked at Johnny Cage.
Johnny: "C'mon man, I didn't say it in a rude manner, it's spontaneous inquiry"
Liu: "You need to be more careful, spontaneous words can be dangerous"
Johnny: "I hope this is not a threat"
Raiden: "It's not one. We have an army of monks ready to fight back the invasion."
Johnny: "It needs to be a bigger, more organized, worldwide military response, another world invading ours won't be easily stopped by monks, invaders always bring in their soldiers to enforce control"
Sub-Zero comes in to say "He is right. With our clan members included in the ranks of Outworld fighters for this tournament, do expect worse things to come if they win this generation's tournament."

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 02-06-2017, 10:31 PM   #57
brucekent96
New User - Level 0

This is very interesting

brucekent96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:31 AM   #58
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

Interesting in a good or bad way?
I'm glad you find it interesting either way.
Welcome to the Hype, and thank you for the comment.

YOUTUBE
Old 02-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #59
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 19

Johnny: "Thank you."
Liu Kang: "Couldn't you choose to fight for Earth realm?" talks to Sub-Zero.
Bi Han: "At this point, I'm afraid it's not possible."
Raiden is in a bit of comfort the attention went away from him, he had no mean of answering that question, so he zapped out.
"And now, for the next match" Shang Tsung announced, and everyone was ready to witness.

Second match is in, Liu Kang vs Reptile. The crawling alien from another dimension is fast and sneaky, but the Shaolin warrior was prepared for such tricks and had no issue overpowering his opponent and flawlessly knocking him into unconsciousness, that's what you get for facing the most skilled pupil of a Millinea aged Outworld martial arts master.
If anyone from Earth knew that much about the master, they'd start asking questions about when this technique found its way to Earth, and why did it find its place in China?

The warriors of the temple of the old woods are taught to value life, so like Johnny Cage before him, Liu Kang refused to end the life of his foe, and chose mercy.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 02-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #60
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 20

Shang Tsung is annoyed that another Earth warrior won a match, he holds back on his disdain and does not show it up. Reptile is removed from stage like Baraka was, Bo Raicho congratulates his pupil on his victory, Johnny shares the sentiment while holding back on surfacing his fear of the power displayed on stage moments ago, he does not think he can win against a fighter this strong, and wonders about the rest of them.

Next match is a fight between a karate expert named Art Lean, his opponent is the powered up Hanzo Hasashi. Quan Chi tells Scorpion that there is no need for him to hold back against his opponent, he can unleash his fury on him as if he faces the man that killed his family. Scorpion's blood boils at the mere mention of the name Sub-Zero, but his normal self tries to ease up the rage within him for this fight, he remembers his past of holding back against killing if it wasn't the main objective of task he was assigned to, or if the kill was unavoidable, proper meditation was at hand.

Both opponents bowed down before each other, they also bowed down before the tournament master, that made them the first opponents in a match to do so in this tournament, and the match began.
The opponent is strong, but Scorpion still managed to hold down on his strength, he held back well enough, and the opponents fought until one of them lost stamina and was unable to fight further. Scorpion's lungs were superior to his rival before what Quan Chi did to him, with the addition of powers to resist fire his stamina became even better.

FINISH HIM

What Scorpion did was he gently picked Art and walked him off stage and helped him down. "My deed is done" said Scorpion "This is a victory for Outworld" and he walked back to the side of Quan Chi, who had something brewing in his mind.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 02-16-2017, 02:43 AM   #61
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 21

Looking at this, Sub-Zero hoped this attitude might make it slightly easier to make peace with Scorpion, or realistically thinking, it makes Scorpion more prone to listening, albeit not forgiving. At that very moment, Scorpion thought of the nice reminder of his humanity, and was reminiscing on his past with his clan.

"Next Round" Shang Tsung announced "Sektor vs Yuri Boyka".
The rival is aggressive, acrobatic, cunning, his skill sets and strength are similar to Sektor, even his cooky attitude is similar, but he cannot release any beams nor does he hold weapons, that gave Sektor the upper hand and he used his flame thrower to incinerate his rival badly.
Fallen from the burn damage, all that Yuri feels is agony that keeps him from fighting further, he is unable to even stand, Sektor uses that to his advantage and steps hard on the head of the fallen fighter smashing his skull, not waiting for the announcement to finish his foe.

"A victory for the Lin Kuei is a victory for Outworld" Sektor announced as he looked smugly at everyone in the audience, including his angry companions. Once he's off-stage, Bi Han chose to elbow his jaw to make him feel the pain from Johnny Cage's kick anew. Sektor wants to deliver an attack against the Cryomancer, but Cyrax stops them, and reminds them to conserve their energies.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 02-19-2017, 11:46 AM   #62
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 22

"He's supposed to be a ruthless and cunning heir to the leader, being a reckless fool brings a smile to my face." Bi Han thinks to himself "What a delight to wear a mask on my mouth, I can smile with less hints of emoting." Bi Han did not even stare the way of Sektor thinking as he does, he kept his stare focused on the arena.

"NEXT MATCH" Shang Tsung rose, tensions are higher "SUB-ZERO VS SONYA BLADE". Both fighters went on stage, impulsively, Sonya raised he gun toward Sub-Zero, his immediate response was to freeze it with ice projectile and she had no choice but to drop it to save her hands, the frozen gun fell and the trigger broke.

The match began, both proved to be strong fighters, Sonya managed to keep up with her opponent, Sub-Zero was careful where he struck her, and careful enough to ensure not using ice in his bout, he has no intention of killing any opponent, especially not ones to fight in favor of the realm he was born into, the world of his family, and as far as he knows that includes his missing father. The fight continued, it lasted for 10 minutes, Sub-Zero lost, he fell on his seating and had a hard time getting up again.

FINISH HIM

The winner is a cop, she killed during duty before, but this is not duty, it doesn't follow protocol, she stood and stared at her opponent fallen on his back, with half of it up, his left arm is on the ground, and his right arm is covering his face in defeat. Victory was announced in favor of Sonya, she took off stage, and Sub-Zero did the same after slowly standing up.
Three victories in favor of Earth realm, it was not a satisfying result for Shang Tsung, he is an emissary of Outworld afterall, and failure would prove nothing less than deadly for him.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE
Old 02-20-2017, 11:05 AM   #63
Spider-Aziz
Side-Kick

The Story of Sub-Zero - Part 23

This is the first match that did not end with the loser needing help to stand up or to be taken off stage, Sub-Zero walks slowly toward his colleagues, and dusts himself off-stage. Sektor called him a "failure" and "a shame to the name of the Lin Kuei", that last line flies over the head of a warrior who is not fond of his clan and hardly felt like he belonged. Cyrax stared at Sub-Zero with an idea of what he was thinking.

On the side of Earthrealm warriors, Liu Kang, Bo Raicho, and Nightwolf all thought different from Sonya who was focused on winning and not much else during the match, they noticed something, while Sonya was holding her broken frozen issued gun in her gloved hands, the feeling of cold was diminished from the insulation, and she wondered how will she explain this to HQ, a thought that led to her wondering what the station will do once she returns, and how long it will take for her to return to base.

On the other side, another spectator pondered the conflicting thoughts he had after witnessing that last bout, someone as strong as the warrior he believed to have killed his wife and child, someone who managed to defeat him before without resorting to a kill, how would he lose a fight against someone like he did on stage? The performance displayed by Sub-Zero was of one intentionally dropping a fight, his act wasn't good enough to trick the now uncertain warrior the loss was due to the strength of his opponent, "Could it be that he didn't really kill my family? Is he showing remorse? Or could it possibly be an act of valor?" the positive thoughts Scorpion had ended there.

-------------

Continued......

YOUTUBE