Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 02-14-2017, 01:40 AM   #976
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marvel Heroes MMO

Got two articles from the same place

PSA: Make sure you submit character feedback in Marvel Heroes by tomorrow

February 13, 2017 9 comments

In case you're among the players still unimpressed or even downright unhappy with Marvel Heroes' biggest patch ever -- now a few weeks distant -- you should probably be aware that Gazillion is continuing to collect feedback on specific endgame heroes.

Players have until February 15th to head to the feedback collection forms and rate those characters they've gotten to 60. Ticked off about your character's movement speed? Make yourself heard. Annoyed about pet class hotbar buttons? Now is the time.

"The survey feedback will go directly to our design team as they continue to implement feedback and fix bugs,"
says the studio.

Massively OP conducted an interview with Gazillion following the controversial patch, and we're hoping to have that back and out to you sooner rather than later.Read more

Also with

The Stream Team: A Marvel Heroes Beast breakdance-athon and giveaway

February 13, 2017 MJ Guthrie 2 comments

Massively OP's MJ had so much fun with Beast in Marvel Heroes that all her friends have gotten one, and a breakdance challenge has been issued. MJ is hoping you will join in! Don't worry if you don't have beast yet: She has a couple of keys to give away that include the hero, a second costume, and a dedicated stash tab. (You'll need that tab for all the loot you will gather in Midtown!) Join us live at 9:00 p.m. for your chance to get and then get down with the fuzzy blue brainiac. What: Marvel Heroes
Who: MJ Guthrie
When: 9:00 p.m. EST on Monday, February 13th, 2017
Read more

Via:Massivelyop.com/
source: Official forums

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:59 AM   #977
zenith16
Side-Kick

Dry Re: Marvel Heroes MMO

Matt MantoMarvel Heroes

20 hrs

Our community manager, Komoriman posted and said all of these Visual Updates will be coming in next week's patch. Hats off to Cheryl Austin, Dzung Nguyen, and the rest of the art team for all the amazing work they've done
Some pics I got off the forums didn't look as good as the costume did in game(lighting or they didn't have the graphics turned up all the way), so I delete them from the OP and added mine in the comments.
DEFAULT COSTUMES...
See More

Ghost Rider - Modern (this one wasn't mentioned but there's a VU on TC for it)
Punisher - Modern
Psylocke - Classic
Scarlet Witch - Modern (I'm going to try and get a better pic of her)
Squirrel Girl - Modern
Storm - Modern
Thor - Modern.

NON DEFAULT
Captain America - The Captain
Gambit - Classic 90s
Ghost Rider - Original
Hulk - Planet Hulk (They haven't shown him yet)
Spiderman - Back In Black

source:Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page&FORUMS.MARVELHEROES.COM

Old 02-16-2017, 01:07 AM   #978
zenith16
Side-Kick

Matt Man That photo I got off the forums of Scarlet Witch's VU looked really off. I went on TC and got one myself. It looks much better. I deleted the other one from the OP.. I've added more below as well

17 hrs Edited

Tony Cummings Done a little video preview of some of them

Visual Update Preview 15/12/16 - Marvel Heroes

YOUTUBE.COM

lastly

Marvel Heroes makes big changes to summoner builds

February 15, 2017 3 comments

Pets and pet classes are one of the strengths of Marvel Heroes, as the superhero game has scads of characters that can summon and control minions, from Emma Frost to Squirrel Girl to Doctor Doom. These archetypes have been struggling with the fallout of the 2.0 update, but Gazillion said that it is currently testing out some major changes that could help these player pocket armies.

On the forums, the studio posted a list of summoner changes, saying, "Essentially, in this upcoming patch we will be changing all summoners to scale off normal damage stats rather than summoned ally damage bonuses."

It seems as though this move is to allow pet-using superheroes a lot more flexibility in their gear choices and loadouts. The new changes are on the test center, and Gazillion is asking for summoners to give them a try and keep an eye out for bugs.Read more

source:Tribal sage's Marvel Heroes facebook page&Official forums

Last edited by zenith16; 02-16-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:21 AM   #979
CB Fan
The Watcher

Damn I really need them to hurry and release this for PS4.

Old 02-16-2017, 01:29 AM   #980
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Fan View Post
Damn I really need them to hurry and release this for PS4.
things would be easyier if they'd give both tribal sage and me details on console over all and which ones this game will come to . even if it's all plat forms like they orginally planned.

but they have priority's like making fun again among alot of other stuff patch wise . So I'm still waiting. man I'm I waiting

well sky forge is coming so this will eventually too. they don't want to be left behind

Old 02-16-2017, 01:39 AM   #981
CB Fan
The Watcher

If they're balancing it out then I can definitely wait but man i wish my Laptop was stronger graphics wise.

Old 02-16-2017, 03:44 AM   #982
First Avenger
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
things would be easyier if they'd give both tribal sage and me details on console over all and which ones this game will come to . even if it's all plat forms like they orginally planned.

but they have priority's like making fun again among alot of other stuff patch wise . So I'm still waiting. man I'm I waiting

well sky forge is coming so this will eventually too. they don't want to be left behind
Do you think it's coming to consoles this year?

First Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:04 AM   #983
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Avenger View Post
Do you think it's coming to consoles this year?
I can't say cause it's up for them to say it. I sense it'll happen . but it's better for them to do so and actually say it. and they've left enough hints and said they would put or port it to consoles often enough too both in video and article prior.

I don't go after these things putting them up other wise . the issue right now is the fact that every time there an up date they always have fix alot and keep others happy on the current platform and the other issue is they also have make sure this game is fun on console as they want it for pc to be fun.

if it's not fun the consoles or the pc side the game will be written off and then this game will die if that happens .

So they are trying to do this carefully. This may be why they are silent especially with how people act these days unless it's them selves caught inthe cross hairs they like to be nasty and for get what it's like to be on that reciving end and crush game makers or just people in general .

Gaz will announce it when they are ready. it's not for me to say. I can hope (if it's this year, that would be awesome .) but no further.

here's another article

Black Bolt, Animation Canceling, Visual Updates, and More

Posted Feb 15, 2017 Marvel Heroes 2016 | Previews | 10 Comments

Hot off the launch of Marvel Heroes' "Biggest Update Ever" is yet another significant update to the game. The update, which quietly went up on Test Center yesterday, adds a new character to the roster, makes significant changes to the game's animation systems, includes a slate of new visual updates, and more.
Let's review all that is coming to Marvel Heroes in the next patch.Read more

source: MMORPG.com

Last edited by zenith16; 02-16-2017 at 06:56 AM.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:38 AM   #984
zenith16
Side-Kick

there will be a live stream this today infact.

Matt Man

February 17 at 3:37pm

The next official Marvel Heroes live stream will be on 02/20/17 at 3pm PST. Our community manager Komoriman will be hosting the stream and have the Mission Design team(TacticalCAKE, SolidGoldHero, and LadiesAndGentlemen) as guests. They will be showing off the upcoming playable hero, Blackbolt!

Click here to watch>>https://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes <<

Old 02-20-2017, 11:42 PM   #985
zenith16
Side-Kick

the stream didn't happen to day there were complications but it's still happening this week

Matt Man shared a link to the group: Marvel Heroes.

8 hrs

Steam was canceled today. It has been moved to Wenesday.

MarvelHeroes - Twitch
Marvel Heroes 2016 Live-Stream Featuring... Black Bolt!
TWITCH.TV

Old 02-21-2017, 01:05 AM   #986
zenith16
Side-Kick

The Steam Team: A midday Marvel Heroes in Midtown

February 20, 2017 Leave a comment

It's been much too long since Massively OP's MJ has enjoyed a nice leisurely afternoon stroll through Marvel Heroes. Of course, there isn't any actually strolling when it comes to Midtown Madness; no, it's all about the travel powers and racing from boss to boss to get all the XP and loot! Tune in live at 3:00 p.m. and help MJ decide which hero to level up today. What: Marvel Heroes
Who: MJ Guthrie
When: 3:00 p.m. EST on Monday, February 13th, 2017
Read more

source:Massivelyop.com/