The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:48 AM   #801
Dr. Evil
I am Groot

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

RIP to Bill Paxton. It was the heel turn of John Garrett and Grant Ward that made me remain a watcher of the show to this day.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:49 AM   #802
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

HunBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:58 AM   #803
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Which version of Grant Ward will he be playing in this fantasy scenario? Early Season 1? End of Season 1? Season 2-4? Hive? Or something completely different?

Old 03-02-2017, 10:25 AM   #804
The Infernal
H.A.M.M.E.R. Time

I imagine some sort of amalgam of the Shield Ward and Hydra Ward. Almost as if he is a twisted idealised version of Ward where he's the dutiful agent, but for a Hydra that's out in the open.

You know what would be really great, but most likely completely out of the question. If they had them reporting to Alexander Pierce as head of Hydra, but I doubt they could a) afford Robert Redford or b) have someone that big from the movies show up.

The Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:29 AM   #805
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

But they could have Samuel L Jackson show up.

Maybe Saffron Burrows might be alive in this reality and not assassinated by Ward.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:26 AM   #806
SirStrangefolk
Champion of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
I imagine some sort of amalgam of the Shield Ward and Hydra Ward. Almost as if he is a twisted idealised version of Ward where he's the dutiful agent, but for a Hydra that's out in the open.

You know what would be really great, but most likely completely out of the question. If they had them reporting to Alexander Pierce as head of Hydra, but I doubt they could a) afford Robert Redford or b) have someone that big from the movies show up.
I agree with the way Ward will probably be portrayed.

They probably won't be able to use Pierce, but there are other options. I'd like them to have Wolfgang von Strucker as a leader, since he unfortunately got the short end of the stick in the movies and I'd like to see him actually do something, even if just in the framework. I think his actor should be more available than Redford, right? If not they could always use Whithall or Malick as a (not the) head of Hydra.

SirStrangefolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:43 AM   #807
ladystoneheart
Feed the crows.

Whatever it is, I hope we see the bare minimum of Ward.

Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born...
ladystoneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 01:56 PM   #808
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

So, do you think that we will see a MCU appereance this season?
So far, no MCU appereance
I think Framework is the perfect time to do so!

Old 03-02-2017, 01:58 PM   #809
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSGirl95 View Post
So, do you think that we will see a MCU appereance this season?
So far, no MCU appereance
I think Framework is the perfect time to do so!
Well, do Sif, Maria Hill or even Sharon Carter count?

They could do AOS since they're primarily TV actresses.

I'm guessing you're probably referring to an actual appearance from a movie star though.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:25 PM   #810
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I'm guessing you're probably referring to an actual appearance from a movie star though.
No. I'm referring to a MCU character. As in, a character that hasn't made his first appereance in AoS, but somwhere else

Old 03-03-2017, 01:36 PM   #811
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

HunBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #812
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

But some of them aren't agents at all in this framework. Mac should be holding a wrench to mend a bicycle, and Coulson should be holding a piece of chalk.

Old 03-03-2017, 02:35 PM   #813
Dr. Evil
I am Groot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunBoy View Post
I don't know. When I think of "New World Order" I think of these guys:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:59 PM   #814
DN91
SSR Agent

That poster is literally just the Ghost Rider poster without Ghost Rider and with the SHIELD symbol replaced by the Hydra symbol. What a waste.

Old 03-03-2017, 04:02 PM   #815
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

What a bunch of cheap skates!

Old 03-03-2017, 09:23 PM   #816
OB12
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSGirl95 View Post
No. I'm referring to a MCU character. As in, a character that hasn't made his first appereance in AoS, but somwhere else
Well, someone is ultimately going to need to take possession of the Darkhold so I'd say Wong makes a lot of sense.

OB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:53 AM   #817
ladystoneheart
Feed the crows.

Well that's boring...

Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born...
ladystoneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:29 PM   #818
Relugus
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB12 View Post
Well, someone is ultimately going to need to take possession of the Darkhold so I'd say Wong makes a lot of sense.
Do Kamar-Taj even know the Darkhold exists?

In the comics, the sorcerers pretended Chthon didn't exist by using lies and deceit, leading to them over the centuries becoming unaware of him and his power.

Relugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:00 AM   #819
Panacea
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
Do Kamar-Taj even know the Darkhold exists?
In Doctor Strange we see that the Ancient One's private collection has a book missing. It could be tied to this or it could be nothing I suppose.

Panacea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:08 AM   #820
trich19045

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
But some of them aren't agents at all in this framework. Mac should be holding a wrench to mend a bicycle, and Coulson should be holding a piece of chalk.
Another interesting poster would have been to have the poster essentially cut in half down the middle, with the left side having them all standing there like they are in front of the left half of the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo. On the other side of the poster, it would essentially be a mirror image, same poses, just each character done in the manner they would appear within the Framework, standing in front of the right half of the HYDRA logo.

trich19045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:34 PM   #821
ZIPBAGS
Side-Kick

Just finished binge-watching Iron Fist and just about done with Luke Cage. I know the real world reasons they don't intermingle the shows, but I find it ridiculous that with all of the new inhumans created...we don't hear a side comment from someone (ie-Coulson or Daisy) saying they should look into these superpowered vigilantes in NYC.

ZIPBAGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:18 AM   #822
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPBAGS View Post
Just finished binge-watching Iron Fist and just about done with Luke Cage. I know the real world reasons they don't intermingle the shows, but I find it ridiculous that with all of the new inhumans created...we don't hear a side comment from someone (ie-Coulson or Daisy) saying they should look into these superpowered vigilantes in NYC.
I'm sure we'll hear something of them sooner or later. Defenders will more than likely be a part of that

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Vartha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:23 AM   #823
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPBAGS View Post
I mean, there's also only a handful of them and everything that's happened on those shows, minor as they've been, has been contained to Harlem and Hell's Kitchen. Probably wouldn't even be a blip on SHIELD's radar anymore than anything SHIELD does isn't even a blip on the Avengers' radar.

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:43 AM   #824
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

It's not like SHIELD has been bagging and tagging since season one or competing for enhanced individuals like season two. They've been fighting particular organizations like Hydra and the Watchdogs since then and dealing with the Inhumans crisis. When you're dealing with ghosts, a guy who can punch through a wall seems small potatoes.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #825
tbg
Side-Kick

Here's a what if for y'all. What if Vijaay factors into the Inhuman Royal Family. Either he is one, or is found by them. After all, he's sitting in a cocoon on the bottom of the ocean. I know the prevailing theory is he will be what defeats Aida and Ivanov, but he may have just been an early drop to what becomes in next season. Thoughts?

tbg is offline   Reply With Quote