The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #376
Pepsiguy2
Snyder Worshipper

Default Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 2

DailySuperHero is the most unreliable ever. I hope you guys aren't believing that Flash stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
who did Snyder?
Several women. He has six kids after all

Old 06-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #377
Kal-El.9859
Trust No One

Default Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiguy2 View Post
DailySuperHero is the most unreliable ever. I hope you guys aren't believing that Flash stuff.

Several women. He has six kids after all
oh yeah!

There's been an awakening in the Force, have you felt it?
Old 06-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #378
matt47
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-An View Post
That honestly just reminded me of TDKReturns. Hopefully Batman isn't dressed as an elderly woman.

Old 06-17-2014, 12:53 PM   #379
Gu3ree
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-An View Post
KEVIN SMITH CONFIRMS THE LIST OF MOVIES FROM WB IS TRUE!!!
http://smodcast.com/channels/hollywood-babble-on/
Well it is their plan, hopefully they can stick to that. God, that sounds very well organized. Marvel has made a plan for ten years ahead. I hope they have what it takes to be as successful as Marvel. For f***'s sake. One of the things Marvel is good at it planning ahead. It's frustrating how only now, Warner Bros and DC are making progress. It's been over ten years. God...I just ARRRGGGGHHHHH!

We could have had a Justice League movie before The Avengers. Come on, look at them, they go their movie before Superman and the Justice League.

It's only just begun now (since Batman is being rebooted once again), Superman...

It's just I almost believe that Warner Bros doesn't care about Superman eventually getting his standalone sequel, we have to get Man of Steel 2 in friggin' 2017. Going back to focus on Superman right after two crossover films is a long wait. Captain America 2 kind of felt like a long wait, as The Avengers was the follow-up to Captain America: The First Avenger.

Seriously though, Superman's the king daddy and he should get at least his own sequel before Batman v Superman. Normally, I'd like it to be 3 before a Batman-Superman and Justice League movie. But at least two before BvS and JLA is so much better than just one.

I want to see Lex Luthor in A-SUPERMAN-FILM, where it's Superman's own movie, and the antagonist if f***ing Lex Luthor. We will see Lex introduced in BvS, since that is happening, Luthor has to be introduced soon, otherwise after BvS and JLA, it will be strange finally introducing Luthor in Man of Steel 2 after three films with Superman and no Luthor, when Luthor is supposed to be Superman's #1 greatest enemy.

But having Luthor being featured for the first time in a Batman-Superman movie is just all wrong. Superman is a new hero, he has only been so for 24 hours, he is now having counterparts with Batman, and he will probably face Lex Luthor in this film, however, Batman may also. Superman should take the time to meet Luthor first and be challenged before Batman ever has anything to do with Luthor or Superman.

Okay...but why a Green Lantern-Flash team up? Seems to say to me that a Flash movie is too hard to write.

Old 06-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #380
lukebrodyg
Side-Kick

I definitely rank Supes at the top of my list but I actually like the idea of leaving a MoS sequel until later.

The fact that we're getting Batman AND Superman in the same movie still baffles me (not to mention the nods to other characters). At least we got [arguably] a good Superman film with modern technology and themes! My satisfaction with MOS is sill getting me by.

At the very least, it's just a very interesting (if not down right exciting) time for us all!

Old 06-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #381
Bwahaha!
Feminine Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukebrodyg View Post
I definitely rank Supes at the top of my list but I actually like the idea of leaving a MoS sequel until later.

The fact that we're getting Batman AND Superman in the same movie still baffles me (not to mention the nods to other characters). At least we got [arguably] a good Superman film with modern technology and themes! My satisfaction with MOS is sill getting me by.

At the very least, it's just a very interesting (if not down right exciting) time for us all!
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Old 06-17-2014, 02:16 PM   #382
Unbreakable Lex
Criminal Mastermind

That story about the Flash is complete assumptions. Even if the "flash of wind" is true, it could have been from Supes or even Batman, or one of his drones.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #383
Silliminite
Symbol Of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt47 View Post
That honestly just reminded me of TDKReturns. Hopefully Batman isn't dressed as an elderly woman.
Actually, it reminded me of the opening scene of JL:War, where a civilian is kidnapped by one of Darkseid's creatures. Mainly due to something happening very fast on security footage.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #384
brownknightrise
Side-Kick

Soo are we getting any photos today?

Old 06-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #385
Guts
My love for you

What if the store robbery thing isn't the flash but it's actually red tornado.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:45 PM   #386
TheNextNolan22
Hurting Really REALLY BAD

Man of Steel (Zack Snyder)/ Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Zack Snyder)/ Suicide Squad (David Ayer)/ Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins)/Justice League (Zack Snyder)/The Flash/Aquaman (James Wan) /Shazam!/Cyborg/Green Lantern
Old 06-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #387
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Do we have any more pics from the Lexcorp scenes that were filmed or the Gotham/Metropolis news crew van shot we saw the other day?

Old 06-17-2014, 02:47 PM   #388
LamboMan
Side-Kick

^^ Is that from a WB attraction or is it from SDCC 2014?

Thoughts and observations on MOS & MORE!
Old 06-17-2014, 02:48 PM   #389
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

Guys... the most probably answer is Flash. They said it wasn't superman. so the next common answer is Flash. It's not too difficult to come to that.

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer
Old 06-17-2014, 02:49 PM   #390
SofNascimento
Banned User

What is this talk about Flash?

Old 06-17-2014, 02:49 PM   #391
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboMan View Post
It's about the licensingexpo..
http://i.instagram.com/p/pWecg6vEvT/#

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer
Old 06-17-2014, 02:53 PM   #392
LamboMan
Side-Kick

^^ Thanks!

Thoughts and observations on MOS & MORE!
Old 06-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #393
Unbreakable Lex
Criminal Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofNascimento View Post
What is this talk about Flash?
Some website trying to get hits is claiming that the convenience store robbery scene was for the Flash.

Hit bait.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:58 PM   #394
SofNascimento
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable Lex View Post
Some website trying to get hits is claiming that the convenience store robbery scene was for the Flash.

Hit bait.
Oh I see. Gratitude.

Old 06-17-2014, 03:03 PM   #395
Tobias
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu3ree View Post
Well it is their plan, hopefully they can stick to that. God, that sounds very well organized. Marvel has made a plan for ten years ahead. I hope they have what it takes to be as successful as Marvel. For f***'s sake. One of the things Marvel is good at it planning ahead. It's frustrating how only now, Warner Bros and DC are making progress. It's been over ten years. God...I just ARRRGGGGHHHHH!

We could have had a Justice League movie before The Avengers. Come on, look at them, they go their movie before Superman and the Justice League.

It's only just begun now (since Batman is being rebooted once again), Superman...

It's just I almost believe that Warner Bros doesn't care about Superman eventually getting his standalone sequel, we have to get Man of Steel 2 in friggin' 2017. Going back to focus on Superman right after two crossover films is a long wait. Captain America 2 kind of felt like a long wait, as The Avengers was the follow-up to Captain America: The First Avenger.

Seriously though, Superman's the king daddy and he should get at least his own sequel before Batman v Superman. Normally, I'd like it to be 3 before a Batman-Superman and Justice League movie. But at least two before BvS and JLA is so much better than just one.

I want to see Lex Luthor in A-SUPERMAN-FILM, where it's Superman's own movie, and the antagonist if f***ing Lex Luthor. We will see Lex introduced in BvS, since that is happening, Luthor has to be introduced soon, otherwise after BvS and JLA, it will be strange finally introducing Luthor in Man of Steel 2 after three films with Superman and no Luthor, when Luthor is supposed to be Superman's #1 greatest enemy.

But having Luthor being featured for the first time in a Batman-Superman movie is just all wrong. Superman is a new hero, he has only been so for 24 hours, he is now having counterparts with Batman, and he will probably face Lex Luthor in this film, however, Batman may also. Superman should take the time to meet Luthor first and be challenged before Batman ever has anything to do with Luthor or Superman.

Okay...but why a Green Lantern-Flash team up? Seems to say to me that a Flash movie is too hard to write.
Yes Superman should have gotten a sequel and that seemed to have been the plan but ......

Hughes says its years off like in 2020 at the earliest. I agree I do not expect an MOS2 announcement at SDCC.

Unfortunately if WW gets the post JL slot her film will likely do better than MOS and WB will say - ah ha.

Superman isn't the king-daddy anymore. GL, Aquaman outsell his books and WW is creeping up. That is due to DC mis-handling, IMO, Superman for a long time now.

Old 06-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #396
mclay18
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboMan View Post
Licensing Expo 2014. Note how it says "Summer 2016", not May.

Old 06-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #397
zryson
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post
I'm pretty sure the date is going to be pushed back.

Old 06-17-2014, 03:31 PM   #398
Pickleweasel
Side-Kick

Quote:
May is considered summer as far as movies go

Old 06-17-2014, 03:32 PM   #399
Guts
My love for you

Quote:
Sometimes I see superhero or action movies that have been released in may to say that it's the summer's biggest blockbuster. even though it's not even summer yet.

Old 06-17-2014, 03:34 PM   #400
ChrisB
Batman News

Quote:
I wouldn't read too much into that. That's pretty common when we're this far out. The posters/banners don't list the month/exact date until we're pretty close to release. Here are some examples from The Dark Knight Rises:

July 2011: http://batman-news.com/2011/07/11/th...teaser-poster/
December 2011: http://batman-news.com/2011/12/10/ne...broken-batman/
May 2012: http://batman-news.com/2012/05/21/fi...-knight-rises/

Closed Thread