The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Old 11-09-2016, 09:30 AM   #526
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 52

Sword is basically in a spaceship yes, Captain Marvel is the main person in charge of it.
It's kind of like a check-in station for Alien Allies too. Beta Ray Bill goes there every now and then

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:03 PM   #527
KevTravels
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 52

why the small role for War Machine in this? and where was Falcon during the Sokovia action sequences?

KevTravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #528
slowdyingflower

Quote:
where was Falcon during the Sokovia action sequences?
I believe he was there... wasn't he shown appearing at the same time that War Machine did?

slowdyingflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:58 PM   #529
sabetoonth
Where You Get Those Eyes?

Actually no

C.Lee once fought President Washington in a no-holds-barred cage match. He lost and was cursed with immortality.
Semper in memoriam--Forever in memory, Lucia Byrd
Avvy by Kane52630
sabetoonth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:03 PM   #530
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTravels View Post
why the small role for War Machine in this? and where was Falcon during the Sokovia action sequences?
He wasn't an Avenger. I'm glad they showed him at all, seeing as how Tony somehow forgot he had a friend with a near identical suit of armor during the invasion of NY. Though it was corny how they knocked him out of the fight so early during the party at Stark Tower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdyingflower View Post
I believe he was there... wasn't he shown appearing at the same time that War Machine did?
No, Falcon wasn't around. During the party scene he said he'd been tracking down Bucky. It's safe to assume he was doing that.

https://www.facebook.com/MythworldeMedia/
RockSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:13 PM   #531
Iceman
Infinity War!

Even though he was in it so briefly, those scenes really added to my enjoyment.

Old 06-05-2017, 06:15 PM   #532
slowdyingflower

My mistake.

slowdyingflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:30 PM   #533
KevTravels
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
He wasn't an Avenger. I'm glad they showed him at all, seeing as how Tony somehow forgot he had a friend with a near identical suit of armor during the invasion of NY. Though it was corny how they knocked him out of the fight so early during the party at Stark Tower.

^this

He came off as simply Tony's sidekick instead of an Air Force colonel who had the same suit as Iron Man

KevTravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:46 PM   #534
GeoMFilms
Side-Kick

I just watched this movie for the 2nd time. First time was in theater when it first came out. I gotta say i reeeally enjoyed it a lot more this time around. i think what helped too was knowing what was coming after this...civil war...thor 3.

See Bruce Banner back on Earth before he goes off on that other planet and becomes a gladiator...stuff like that. But as of now i can say i like this one more then Avengers 1. I haven't seen Avengers 1 in a couple years but i remember thinking it just had a really slow start.

I remember the one thing about Avengers 2 i didn't really care for was that i couldn't get behind why Ultron was so hateful against Tony and the Avengers. Even with this 2nd viewing. Maybe i just keep missing it but it would of loved to have seen maybe Ultron first maybe 'work' with the Avengers and he sees this their way and his way aren't the same and you slowly see that this 'team' of ultron with avengers is not working...but i never got why right out the start ultron is bent on killing everything.

Anyways there is more to say but i really liked it the 2nd time. Great movie.

GeoMFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:22 AM   #535
First Avenger
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoMFilms View Post
I just watched this movie for the 2nd time. First time was in theater when it first came out. I gotta say i reeeally enjoyed it a lot more this time around. i think what helped too was knowing what was coming after this...civil war...thor 3.

See Bruce Banner back on Earth before he goes off on that other planet and becomes a gladiator...stuff like that. But as of now i can say i like this one more then Avengers 1. I haven't seen Avengers 1 in a couple years but i remember thinking it just had a really slow start.

I remember the one thing about Avengers 2 i didn't really care for was that i couldn't get behind why Ultron was so hateful against Tony and the Avengers. Even with this 2nd viewing. Maybe i just keep missing it but it would of loved to have seen maybe Ultron first maybe 'work' with the Avengers and he sees this their way and his way aren't the same and you slowly see that this 'team' of ultron with avengers is not working...but i never got why right out the start ultron is bent on killing everything.

Anyways there is more to say but i really liked it the 2nd time. Great movie.
After he awakes, Ultron's Mind Stone-charged AI takes a quick look at the world through the Internet, and realizes that humans can't save themselves and the Avengers only make things worse.

It's quick but it's there. And hey, if Internet was the first thing I saw after being born, I'd probably want an extintion too.

First Avenger is online now   Reply With Quote